Don’t notice effects from tags?

Hello everyone,

I’ve had the APE tag for about 4 months and the Eternity Redux for about 2 months. I’ve been wearing them every day and place them under my pillow at night.

Sadly, I haven’t really noticed any benefits from either. If there are benefits, they are very subtle.

Anyone have any ideas? I’ve noticed benefits from various audios.

9 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you guys aren’t getting results from ape… after I buy ascension I will be purchasing ape, I Will let you both know about my experience with it once I do… (give it a month lol)

5 Likes

Advanced A.P.E was working wonders for me. Specifically the sheild that prevents accidents. I got it because I work in a warehouse and I need the extra strength and endurance plus it’s preatty dangourous so I needed protection. I didn’t start noticing affects until after the 3rd day. I had several instances where I almost got hit with boxes but somehow they always went around me. This one guy almost dropped an 80 pound mattress on my leg and it was like 2 inches close to breaking my ankle . Even the lady standing next to me was like woah! you almost died lol. Another time I was working next to my coworker standing like about a foot and a half away and a 20 pound bag fell a few inches away from his head. Even he was surprised it missed him but thank god it did or else it could have gave him a concussion.

12 Likes

so are zou saying that the effects could possibly dissipate

This is an original Dale field that always seemed to give the users the most angst.

Why?

Because people expect it will give them superhuman abilities, IMO.

At one point in my life, I was a nationally ranked athlete with intention of the Olympics. At those levels, I believe APE would have given me that SLIGHT edge to beat out the best of the best.

But let’s look at the actual numbers and make some conclusions, ok?

Strength : Increases by about 10%
Speed : Increases by about 5%
Endurance : Increases by 300 to 500%
Healing speed : Increases by 300% to 500%
Fear : diminished by around 600%
Energy : Increased by about 200%

Strength - So say I could bench press 300lbs.
10% increase would make it 330lbs.
A nice boost but not a superhuman X-men level boost

Speed. Run a hundred meter sprint in 13 seconds
5% increase would be around 12.5 seconds.
Again, nice boost, but still not Olympic level athlete levels.

Endurance - meh who cares about endurance :stuck_out_tongue:

Healing speed - 3x -5x faster than normal.

I remember many people saying they did notice this effect the most when the field first came out. For some it was “only” 2x. Still much faster than normal.

Fear - Ok, this is the field that one will not really notice until they TAKE OFF the field for a week or so and see how much anxiety they have without the field.

Energy - again 2x is probably not what you think it is and the energy isn’t going to come across as a major caffeine buzz. It’s the subtle energy that lets you keep going where normally you would have quit a hour ago when studying or 2-3 reps ago when lifting weights or staying up when normally you would have fallen asleep during the movie after a long day.

Now that we’ve dealt with the “science” of the field vs. expectations,
lets deal with the next issue

This always seems to be the biggest “knock” against Sap’s fields.

But’s lets look at the reality of how people’s minds work.

Let’s use the first example of strength.
So you were maxed out at 300lbs bench press. With the APE field you got up to 335lbs. Now you’re stuck at 335lbs.
Did the “effects dissipate” or did you reach your literal maximum capabilities, exceed them, and then can’t go any further?

See how that looks like “effects” dissipating but, in fact, it isn’t at all?

Ok, let’s take a more “non quantifiable” field like self-confidence.

You wear the field/listen to the audio for a week or two and notice your confidence is higher than it’s ever been.
You’re talking to strangers, asking people out on dates, trying new foods and places, whatever.

Then after 2 weeks, your subconscious make this new level of confidence the new baseline.
In fact, you can barely even remember, if at all, being anything than how you are now (like how most every good hypnosis session would work).

Did the “effects dissipate” or did one’s subconscious do what it was supposed to do and rewrite/reframe your entire past experiences to this new baseline so it could MAINTAIN that and be congruent?

For most people, unless they do extensive journaling to compare how they were before vs. how they were after, they will almost always “not remember” being anyway than how they are now.
Especially when change is at the deep subconscious level that morphic fields work on and therefore requires congruence in one’s “story”

40 Likes

What happened to Dale…?

Like he’s the OG, right? He’s the reason we’re all here to begin with, does he read this forum?

Is he even in this dimension anymore?

5 Likes

Freaky Friday

The “Dale” that taught us returned to his original timeline (or just not this one) and the original “Dale” of this timeline returned back.

21 Likes

Aww…Wanted to thank him, Senpai Dream is obviously the best, but I think it would be awesome if we could express our gratitude to the grandmaster himself too.

12 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll use them all!

1 Like

Definitely some good points here. I realize a lot of the benefits are hard to measure. Perhaps I have grown accustomed to them to the point where it has engrained into me.

My goal for this post was solution oriented: I wanted to discover whether I needed to become more energy sensitive to them, or whether I just needed to pay more attention the subtitles of the fields.

2 Likes

This is one of those fields that I would say take the field off for a month or two for “proof”. Then put it back on, and see if you notice the difference.

14 Likes

Let me add one more example of the “not seeing effects” from a field.

So I have printed out the Productivity sigil and laminated it (old school)
and put it in my pocket when I remember.
It’s just sitting in my pocket with a ton of other fields and sigils.

So it took me a few weeks or even a month to realize that I had been doing 8 hours of work in 6-6.5 hours that entire time.

So I start consciously “paying attention”.
I don’t feel any different…
I don’t feel like I have more energy
I don’t feel like I’m working more quickly or being more efficient.
I’m just getting the same amount of work done in less time.

When I forget to put it in my pocket I don’t “feel” any different either…
Until I realize my 8 hours of work is now taking 8 hours again and I haven’t been using the productivity sigil for the past week :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Listen to Energy Body Aura Deep Clearing once a night. During the day listen to Pranic Swirls once every half hour or once every hour. Be the battery.

11 Likes

Hi @_OM, I just wanted to thank you. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us. I love reading all your posts and I always find them to be very informative. I like how you take the time to share so much of your knowledge and experience with us and after reading each post I always have that aha moment of “okay now I understand, yes that makes perfect sense” and so forth. Thank you again.

To all you wise and wonderful people on this forum who have contributed by assisting us, by answering our questions and giving such great advice, guiding us to what fields would help us, what articles we should read and all the other tips and advice you pass along. Thank you to each and everyone of you!! I feel very blessed to have found this forum. I like the collective energy. In another post that I recently read someone wrote that the mass meditation audio was stronger because of everyone meditating collectively at that given time. I think the same thing is happening to this forum, the more we share and help each other the more we collectively grow as a group and as individuals. Sam and Dream thank you for everything, without you two my life would be totally different! :heart:

36 Likes

I have heard from another person also that APE doesn’t work for him.but i strongly agreed for our subconscious limitations.but tags MUST work after some time.

2 Likes

Agreed. The fields work. Be patient and give them time. Everyone is different, with different expectations on how they should feel or how a field should perform. It also depends on how many other fields/energy work you use as well.

I learned the obvious, that carrying multiple tags on me slows down the speed in which the other fields assimilate to my aura.

Imagine several different energies trying to enter your subconscious and aura. It may seem like a great idea and you may be able to handle it, but the results won’t come quickly in my experience.

If you’re looking for fast, more noticeable results, try to do one or two fields at a time based on your current goals.

23 Likes

Wpeck agreed so much!

1 Like

I am with you on this Antonio. my reasoning exactly. Listening to a field for two years to ensure the efficacy of another field is crazy. Why not have Subconscious Dissolver built into every field, as it seems the success of all fields depends on your subconscious accepting it. Hence the Subconscious Dissolver is the key to all fields.

6 Likes

Then go make every field with Subconscious Dissolver. Whats stopping you? :thinking:

5 Likes

But Either its the the case wouldn’t the subconscious
Accept the info at the end?for other its days for other year.its simple.
by the way i read somewhere here that they are creating a subconscious dissolver dog tag.a must have then…

1 Like