Dragon Golen, Warning!

maybe your dragons weren’t yet strong enough to be left alone or you created such a strong connection to them that they didnt wanted to be ingnored and beeing on their own

I don’t have a dragon golem, I don’t even know what that is! But I’m interested! I

1 Like

The audio, doesnt give you a dragon, they can choose the interact sometimes.

The pdf on the other hand, helps you to create a servitor dragon.

18 Likes

Ok thanks. I like interacting with them and seem to have a connection. I just started the energy course and have focused on that, but I’ll look into how to have a better connect with dragons, I really like them!

1 Like

Can anybody help me out here? I did the process 3 days ago could not feel anything even now. I am trying to communicate but cant feel anything.

If you’re energy sensitive you can try asking it to charge or stimulate different parts of the body or chakras. Or ask it a question and tell it to stimulate a certain area for yes and one for no, etc.

List of commands:

5 Likes

so the dragon understands what you wants it to do without you explaining it (such as protect me from… cloak me from etc. like some of the abilities of other servitors etc.)? I wish there were a more detailed description of what it can do…

What is the best item to put the dragon? Jewelry? A ring? Or a box?

2 Likes

Probably something small and easy to carry or wear. Most of mine are small, easy to identify stones/jewels. I just keep them in a small plastic bag in my pocket.

4 Likes

braclets and rings, if you want home dragon use metal statue that looks cool :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Should be metal? What about a metal box?

What about something ceramic, hand made? Thanks

metal is totally fine, everything that is stable, just watch out to not use plastic or wood, go for metal, and nothing that breaks easily
you know, I see Servitor as pets and friends, you want them to feel good

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Is anyone here able to see servitors? I have made one but im not sure if i succeded. I would post a pic if someone is able to see/sense servitors

Can I send you my item photo ? I don’t know if he was created… thank you

Just in case , maybe we can help you here on forum with your doubt @Eli

2 Likes

I created it a lot later, my object is fine it’s just I didn’t know if the dragon was really created or not. I’m apparently not energy sensitive at all, in term of bodily energetic sensations that is. anyway, I asked Sammy, he told me he was indeed created. I don’t forget about him, every day or two days I say him hello and ask a kind of task. can’t see if he does it properly but oh well X).
thanks anyway !

2 Likes