Dragon Paths - experiences?

Hi all,

The topic is related to this article by Dale:

Is there someone here who has experimented with this?

I am intrigued - in the past 3 or so years, I have spent a lot of my free days in the nature on hikes.
I havent tried the technique, but I have had some attempts at finding the “openings”. Usually I would find something that seems like a natural path, but it then closes after 5-30 meters and one cannot cross anymore because of the bushes.
Perhaps this is something that would change if I was doing the full technique in theta. (?)

One concern I have is for safety.
I live in / very close to the Alps. In the mountains, you need to be careful sometimes even if you go on the actual man made path. When you are not on a mountain, there are fields (for agriculture), private property and a lot of small villages, occasionally a more “tame” forest at lower altitude but often even there you find e.g. mountain bike paths and elevation differences.
All in all, I am not sure about a suitable place for this experience (or rather experiment :) .

I would love to hear personal experiences if there is someone on the forum that has done this.

7 Likes

Here is a short previous discussion thread about Dragon Paths which might be of interest:

4 Likes

Oh thanks! Then I may delete this one… I searched for it but the topics that came up were mostly the servitor related ones, I probably missed it!

1 Like

Although the lack of replies in the thread seems to indicate not many people have tried it :D
I’ll get back when I succeed haha

2 Likes

No worries at all. It was not a very long discussion, and it would be interesting to discuss it more. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi, did you end up finding one?
I did some hiking in Tirol and Bavaria this summer and I am keen to revisit :slight_smile:

Updated link to article:
Walking the Dragon Paths: Entering Other Dimensions

2 Likes

Imma so do this one day! lol hopefully i meet a dragon! (I think theyre friendly right? lol)

2 Likes

“2 years later”
Daaamn

I still think that this isn’t the right terrain.
I live in the wider region… with the mountains I wouldn’t risk it. The paths are very well maintained here, but off the paths it’s not as safe as it seems at a glance.
I think Bavaria has some areas that are less steep, you can have a go there.

I didn’t really experiment after tbh.
However,.I think it says in the article that you should be in a specific brain wave state - I think walking around in that state consciously and for longer periods in itself is challenging.

1 Like

The thing I’ve taken out of the article is the idea of looking for a Dragon Path when seemingly lost… I’ll remember this :slight_smile: I almost have a fantasy of getting lost and having to find one :slight_smile: But hey, I am willing to ‘lose’ it all.

And that geographic area is… :heart: I’ve fallen in love. Feels like home to me, to the extent I want to move there. So recharging, so home-like. You’re lucky.

Also, yes, interested in walking about anchored in a theta-like or something like that brain state. I’ve once heard someone of walking about focused on his breathing and how vivid it makes things. Do you happen to have any ideas?

1 Like

I don’t know, but I’ve been researching into this (and don’t have any better idea than the Sapien’s forum) because during one ‘meditation’ I realized I was led by a dragon and taken through time-space (vortex/portal something) to a different world. Too intriguing, couldn’t replicate it, but I Have To Find Out what that was.

6 Likes

Regarding the meeting dragons question, If we take it straight from the article we may find an answer.

Animals cross these paths and some of them are
dangerous. A few are not exactly normal animals the way we would think of things
either. These are called Dragon Paths after all! (Because of the way they twist
actually. I have never seen a dragon myself.)

1 Like

WOW!

1 Like

I’m curious if there are any updates? Has anyone continued exploring Dragon Paths?
Can we use our Dragon Golem to try and find them?