The Blueprint of Psychic Mastery NFT

Thank you. Trying to find the time to do the exercises is proving to be difficult at the moment, but hopefully things will change for the better soon and I’ll have some proper time for myself again. it’s well overdue at this stage :pensive:

3 Likes

Something amazing happened to me. I was relaxed in my bed and out of nowhere I had a vision that seemed very real, because I knew that these events would happen but not at that moment, however I felt it like a sleep paralysis but unlike a paralysis if I could move within that dream. In the end, I left my bed, took corrective actions and changed that future that didn’t suit me at all.

7 Likes

Sounds fun! Is that similliar to that videoclip though?

3 Likes

Man…that just makes me what to take shrooms :joy:
Really cool video.

I would say it’s somewhat like the video yes but nowhere near as consistent. Im only getting little glimpses so far. little snippets every now and then when my mind feels clear and not full of thoughts or other Clutter.

4 Likes

@zea or anybody else

Do you see something like this when you close your eyes?

4 Likes

Exactly like this, haven’t in a while.
But just today I was in a tunnel; and yesterday… :thinking:
I’ve been going through tunnels increasingly, yes.

3 Likes

My mom and aunt have a very beautiful large garden that the birds love to visit. They have a worm box on the verandah and every evening they open it up and feed the birds. Only the special ones mind you, not every Tom, Dick or Harry get worms :grin: Some of the little birds have grown quite tame and will eat the worms out of my mom’s hand. If they forget to open the box in the evening the birds will fly indoors chirping and letting them know it’s feed time. They have a lovely large bird bath outside the kitchen window and every time I stand there washing the dishes I look out the window and watch the birds splash about enjoying their little baths. About a month ago I asked my aunt to please make me a bird bath that I could put outside our admin block at school.

I was expecting just the bird bath but my aunt arrived at school this afternoon with her pickup filled with large rocks, plants, wheelbarrow, spades, manure, compost, even a large piece of driftwood, plus 4 labourers. She literally brought everything with her that she thought she would need to make me a magical little garden around my little bird bath.

My mom and aunt grow and sell some of their plants. I was blown away by her generosity to have brought so many plants with her. As I stood there watching everyone work I just knew I had to reward her for her thoughtfulness and for her generous donation to the school. In my mind I was thinking of gifting her P1,000 ($75) but needed my headmaster’s approval first and so I went inside and asked him.

“Mr M… do you think we could please gift my aunt some money as a thank you for what she is doing for the school? I know that they are struggling and that mom and aunt sell some of their plants to make ends meet so a little money would be very much welcomed.” He replied “Yes, I think that would be a lovely gesture. How much were you thinking of? How about we give her P1,000?” :astonished: and the he went on to say “Why don’t we also give your aunt one of those cloth bags with the school’s logo on it?”

And so I took one bag out the cupboard in his office and went to my office to put it into an envelope (we had no gift bags) and to also put the money for her and my mom into a separate envelope.

I then went back outside and as I watched how hard my aunt’s gardeners were working digging holes and what not I thought to myself “we should also give these guys a little something too” not even 5 minutes later my headmaster came outside and stood next to me watching everyone and then he said “Jen I think we should also give these guys a little something what do you think?” :astonished: I then asked “can I also give my mom a cloth bag as well?” and he of course said yes. I then went back inside and opened the cupboard in his office to get the bag and as I reached for it I noticed we had some bottles of wine on the bottom shelf. We had bought them as thank you gifts to give to our Board members at our last AGM that was at the beginning of the month but as not all Board members were able to attend or some had declined the offer we landed up with some extras bottles left over. I had thought of asking my headmaster for a bottle of wine as well but then I thought that I would be overstepping and asking for too much and so I took the second cloth bag and went to my office to add it to my aunt’s envelope. While I was busy trying to squeeze two cloth bags into a not so big envelope in walks my headmaster and guess what he said? "Jen does your aunt drink wine? :astonished: I just stood there nodding yes while at the same time being totally dumbfounded! To say that I was blown away would be an understatement! The man had literally read my mind 3 times or I had telepathically communicated with him? :thinking: all I know is that I was amazed at what had just happened over that past half an hour. This NFT is clearly working with me. I just thought I would be the one to psychically read others minds never expecting they would be able to tune into mine too! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

By the end of the afternoon everybody was happy. My headmaster loved the new feature and complimented me on the initiative. I was thrilled with my bird bath and mini garden. The gardeners were all absolutely thrilled with their gift and I know my aunt was going to be happy when she got home and opened her gift.

Yesterday I had an absolutely horrid day! Today I had a beautiful day!

Taken standing outside my office looking at the bird bath

What parents and visitors would see as they walk to the admin block

Side view with my admin block on the left.

22 Likes

@Jennyfire thanks for the lovely post & pictures. :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

Beautiful story and the pictures :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

In one of the groups she posted pictures of lizards. it was very cute. :laughing:

7 Likes

Is the audio only 1:39 long?

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

1 minute and 39 seconds of utter mastery!

6 Likes

probably the shortest audio I know.

4 Likes

Taotropic (taoist Negentropic Academy audio) is 1:01 long… that’s the shortest one i know lol

2 Likes

Oh ok

1 Like

very powerful :blush:

3 Likes

I’ve just noticed now that what I see is actually in the Primordial Spark NFT pic.
Maybe what I have been seeing is actually from Primordial Spark and not Psychic Mastery, or maybe it’s from both.
Now I’m even more confused than I was already :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Interesting details: I was scrolling through social media and a video of a cute baby turtle swimming popped up and suddenly I started feeling light and surrounded by water, it was a subtle sensation but I’ve been experiencing tapping into pictures and videos for some time now.
Last night while on a walk I could tap into energy of different trees and experience them. Like usual connecting with nature but more HD and specific lol. Pretty cool.
Conceptual realizations are still going strong with learning Japanese.

Oh and,

Don’t sell this only because results come slow, it ages like wine. I can only imagine how it’s gonna be 5 years from now

But also,

Grab it while people are still reselling it for mint price or below :laughing:

11 Likes

The Programmer is 1:00

2 Likes