Dragon servitor teaching abilities

I’m sure it will work.

For me reducing the number of fields I listen to greatly increases effectiveness. In the beginning I even had reverse effect from a physical field, but it turned back around quickly.

Of course I don’t know your situation, it’s all highly personal :)

3 Likes

Yeah I listen to just 3 physical fields, 3 times daily along with the point of no return stack once daily before the others. Been listening for 2 months exactly. Can’t say that I have seen any effects. The only thing that keeps me here is very tiny ambiguous glimpses I’ve had into all this stuff. Like me vibrating from the HS mandala and feeling something, the first time I listened to ego dissolution.

1 Like

So… I think everyone starts somewhere :slight_smile:
For me, certain things come quite easily, but certain others, like astral projection, don’t at all. At the same time, I know someone close to me who used to just relax and project even without knowing what it was. He though it just meant he was in deep relaxation. He saw something scary and stopped forever - that was 20+ years ago.

What I would suggest is to explore some methods besides the fields, if you aren’t already. Could be something like “5 rhythm dance”, kundalini or other yoga, Thai chi, prananadi, anything. Just explore and you’ll find something you like. I can guarantee you you will start feeling more things as you explore different methods. It will work together with the fields (just keep being skeptical about new teachers).

I’m by far not as knowledgeable, experienced or energy sensitive as many people on this forum. But I was introduced to some methods pretty early for a western person (early teens) and I think that helped me a lot with sapien fields.

3 Likes

Animal Empathy/Telepathy is free. For sure on YouTube, but I believe on Gumroad, and on Patreon.

It expands your ability to communicate directly with other beings using the language of thought. It will help with animals, servitors, humans, spirits, and more.

5 Likes

Hi all,
I wanted to share something that could be useful for some.

If you know and practice any kind of energy healing, ask your dragon to aide you.

It has so far proven to be extremely powerful for me. I will not go into too many details. I was working towards healing someone who just had a complex operation (tumor) on their request. I asked the dragon to come and help me, I was doing some specific things and I felt the dragon communicate to me what the persons energy system needed most. I told him to go ahead and do it.
Another time a few days later I asked my dragon also to do the same, as well as I asked him to copy the exorcism field and channel it to the person’s aura (as I could feel something off - it was just after operation and in hospital so I think it was something that was picked up there).
Both times we got a thank you text because the person “miraculously” suddenly felt better in the morning.
They couldn’t have known for sure that I did a session because it was on a “please, when you have some time” basis (for free of course).

9 Likes

Do I have to print the dragon golem pamphlet or can I just place an object on my laptop screen also how will I communicate with it im not energy sensitive and would appreciate if someone could suggest some meditation techniques that could help

Can I teach my dragon to do the opposite, Instead of me trying to communicate conceptually, it reading my mind telepathically? Like ask it to learn Animal Telepathy and Conceptual Realization on its own, then read my thoughts?

2 Likes

I don’t communicate conceptually with my servitors : I talk/think/send feelings to them, and they understand me very well.

5 Likes

Well when I first got my dragon for a good month or two i would ask him to study my conscious and subconscious and unconscious mind to find ways of helping me, i wanted to be instantly helped whenever I could be helped in case asking my servitors for help didn’t cross my mind in a scenario where they could help, i think he understands me well

I used to repeat things a lot back (lack of confidence that he’d hear me) then now i never ask for something twice

But i would just ask it to do the same and study every word in the english dictionary on its free time and listen to animal telepathy and conceptual realizations as you thought of

5 Likes

How do i teach my dragon english vocabulary? So I have to read the dictionary to it? Also, a pretty dumb question but can it access the internet? Would be cool if I had a dragon that could Google :joy:

2 Likes

Haha just have him fly around and listen in on people across the world and study the conceptual/energetic meanings behind words if you’re not already speaking

I showed my dragon how to use google lol but i don’t know if he can actually use it… lol i only showed him once or twice way back

I’ll try asking him in a bit if he can, maybe with a enough attempts he can learn though (if he hasn’t already)

3 Likes

Nice one, I’ll probably try that too. They’ll speak better than me after :sweat_smile:

I didn’t teach mine any. From the start, I just spoke to them like I would with people (in french and in english), and they understood. Although I do have to explain the concepts behind the words, sometimes. Like what is money, how do I earn it, why does it matter in our society.

4 Likes

@Saan

I’m glad to read you writing these things because I thought it’s extremely difficult to communicate without thinking conceptually, but you are in a way the proof that it is pos I too do not master conceptual thinking and this is one of the skills that I mainly need in spirituality and the manipulation / work of Subtle energies.

I too talk to my dragon Golem in French while thinking a bit about what I mean or expect him to do,Maybe he understands it and does what I ask, but I never know because I don’t understand what he is saying.I ask him to stimulate the left hand (or left arm) for a no or my right hand (or right arm) for a yes,But no stimulation or sensation although I am a little sensitive to the energy. J I am not an empath to feel the emotions of others, so I hesitate to ask to communicate a certain emotion as a response, because in general, I know that I do not have a lot of feelings or emotions towards other people or certain situations which could be rather emotional.

I have used Animal empathy and telepathy on youtube and patreon, but have had no results, bought IPF for months and still have no results, after a few weeks, I boosted the IPF dogtag several times to get results, but still no results. I used the ego dissolving and subconscious limit deletion and j I continued to use the fields that could help communicate with the servants, but still no results.I am considering saving up and purchasing the new Conceptual Use Audio Field to help with communication be.he S ervants and myself, and hope that help me progress.

I can speak to the servants in human language (voice, writing, thoughts, etc.), but if I don’t have a response from them, it’s not really communication. And I do not often see the result of requested tasks. How do you manage to understand their answers easily without conceptual thinking, other than seeing the result of the requested tasks.?!

If @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG or any other person, can think of solutions that could help me and everyone in my situation, we are very interested and thanks to them for everything they do.

PS: I also use the course of sapien medicine to help increase my energy sensitivity, so I believe that I don’t have any blockage of energies in my system.

Thanks, but at that point I didn’t know, but it’s been a long time now since I read the booster threads and learned, but it was already a bit late. I no longer boost dogtags, and I grow my energy system to be able to work with boosted dogtags.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who speaks “normally” to her servitors :wink:

Actually, when I read about people’s experiences with theirs before creating my own, it never occured to me that they meant “conceptual communication” when they said they talked to their servitors. So I simply talked to mine like I would talk to anynone.

Now, how to perceive feedback from one’s servitor is a whole other problem. My guess is everyone has to find what works for him/her. Which is easier said than done :sweat_smile:

You say you are a little energy sensitive so I would suggest to build on how you feel energy. Well maybe that’s exactly what you did by asking your dragon to stimulate your left and right hands/arms. But maybe you usually feel energy differently ? Like, for me, it’s a sensation of my chest opening up with positive energies or closing down with negative energies that is the most noticeable. So that was my primary mode of communication.

If you feel things with some of Sapien’s fields or other energetic fields/practices/whatever, you could also show that to your dragon and see if he can recreate the same effect.

Or maybe put your hand in the fridge and under warm water to show him how cold and warm feel so that he could learn to replicate the feeling (no idea how long it would take, though :cold_face: :hot_face:).

Or maybe take the path of synchronicities : ask your dragon to show you a number, or an image, or whatever you want, and see if it pops more often in your life. Okay, having a conversation this way would take dayyyys, but still, it’s a start.

Or maybe use cards, or runes or another divination method.

The key is to get creative and try things until you find something that works for you.

Also, pay attention to what you see, hear, feel : maybe your dragon is/will be trying to give you clues on what could help you understand him. Actually, you can also ask him to do that, to be sure. It can only help.

When you have found something that works, even a teeny tiny little bit, practice it as often as you can. Then, get creative once again and see how you can improve your method to have more complex and nuanced discussions.

Poke @zeropointpimpin and @Bre19, in case this might help you.

8 Likes

thank you very much, you were very good advice, thank you again

1 Like

i’m wondering if one can ask the dragon what is wrong as one is experiencing mysterious symptoms related to energies and have it fixed :/

Yes of course one can certainly ask, if one can communicate with it.

The Energetic Support Servitor and Fae servitor may be better for that, as they are already programmed with a versatile knowledge of energy structures and your energy system, and can readily correct imbalances, modify energy flows, etc.

Also, they are newer servitors perhaps more suited to beginners if you’ve never created a servitor, easier to communicate with immediately and more powerful.

8 Likes

did it work?