Dragonborn: Tiamat x Dragonlord (combination/blend) (Closed)

By now we have 2 projects that were formed from the combination of 2 other projects- the nestling from caladrius and firebird, omni god from zeus and the godlike fella. Tiamat is known as not just the primordial goddess of the sea, but also by some as the mother of dragons. The dragonlord was a project meant to provide the physical benefits and traits of dragons, to allow me to become a child of Tiamat in both spirit and flesh.

Having seen the potential of fusing 2 different projects into one, i would like to request @Captain_Nemo to help combine/fuse Tiamat, the mother of all and The Dragon Lord into a new project that holds the divinity and blessings from the mother goddess and the draconic blood of the dragonlord. I am only asking of captain now so i am unsure if it will be made yet. The aim is to undergo a rebirth with draconic blood through the mother of dragons, with whatever additional benefits that may result from this combination or captain’s discretion.

And yes, the title is familiar because it is from the elder scrolls.

Looking for 9 members, 1 copy each, 2 copies me.
11 copies total (fun fact: Tiamat had 11 children, not counting the gods)

Mandala + Audio

14 Likes

interested

2 Likes

interested!

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Interested, old memories of Dragon shouts from Skyrim

2 Likes

Interested

1 Like

Interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Note: Kindly only join this project if you intend to keep and use your copies for a minimum of 3 months

4 Likes

Interested

1 Like

Interested

2 Likes

Closed

I’ll wait if there’s a waitlist.

Me too. However I’ll have to let go of another project, as funds are limited

Waiting room)

Interested

I tell you I tell you the dragonborns come

1 Like

Interested

@LittleOwl , Please add me in the wait-list. Thanks

Hey, bepositive.
Project is finished and minted. If copies are available for trade or sale, they will be advertised here

2 Likes