Dreamcatcher - NFT : New Release

You’d only do that with Ambrosia because you know it would help you to grow it back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (jk… sorry but I couldn’t help myself :sweat_smile:)

12 Likes

A+ material and delivery. Well done.

(I don’t really feel like that btw. It was more for emphasis to drive home a point. But now that you mention the healing capabilities…)

11 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Oh-uh… :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

All valid points for sure.

However in fairness, there’s a lot of assumption going on in those statements, as to what other’s motivations and intentions are.

Now I have no idea if this is true, just playing devil’s advocate, what if somebody bought, absorbed whatever experience they needed to (+ or -) and then decided to sell it to raise $ to donate to cover the cost of the forums for a month or two?

Hypothetical of course.

And one person’s definition/attachment to what “spiritual” means is not necessarily the same to another.

Can’t both definitions be right at the same time? Because that’s where both people are in their given point of evolution?

It’s a slippery slope of projection when there’s only one way to do things (ie. theirs, whomever “they” are is wrong).

Who knows. Maybe they’re total d-bags : )

15 Likes

It’s a great quote. I think the other side of the coin is just as important. If you’re practicing self care for the soul, then there’s infinite happiness to be found with yourself, and subsequently more for other people.

My cup overfloweth type of thing.

Call me naive but I’ve come to really appreciate the Abraham-Hicksy thought process that you were meant to have it all (whatever that means to you). Not just covering up some “lacking” inside with the contact high of making other people smile (I know that one well from personal experience).

And if nothing else, a recalibration of people’s perception of $ value is super healthy for everybody, directly or indirectly.

Less complaining about price points = less wear and tear on Dream = happier Dream = more exquisite fields delivered to your inbox.

8 Likes

Like literally the MOST important thing about ALL of this.
But people wanna complain…
Some are doing it purposely to cause issues on the forum…
Others should be wise enough to stop falling for this trap.

DW initially thought NFTs would be a fun idea…
Not sure if he believes that now or not.

18 Likes

:point_up_2:

All gloves off, the sticker shock here is a great opportunity to learn some life lessons about entitlement that are not being absorbed in the real world.

Personal choice here but I’m opting not to piss in Tesla’s face, but whatever floats your boat.

Money and the spiritual nature of it have somehow been separated, as if it’s ultimately not all the same thing.

download (3)

5 Likes

It was a spirited exchange of ideas.

I got better from it.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Just an idea: what if the posts in all the NFT threads that deal with discussion around NFT purchasing and selling, NFT extended related topics, but not relating to the fields and reviews themselves be moved into their own thread? A (closed?) thread with a telling / catchy name where people in the future that find themselves with similar thoughts and questions can go to directly to find their ideas picked up (as I feel all has been said at this point) as well as anwers, and where they can grow in their perception by watching how that of others evolved through discussion and sharing of views that are similar to their own?

My hope is that, through this, the topic would not be re-opened in these threads again in the future by new members or so.

Please do not take this the wrong way everyone. I’m just a fellow member and I don’t mean it in a know-it-all, authoritative, negative way. I have no right to do this and it’s not what I am after. I actually sincerely appreciate everyone sharing their thoughts here in a way because it’s a learning experience for all of us and we mostly grow and expand our minds through such an exchange or through watching it. I’m also seeing a lot of concern for the captain and the members here :heart:

Yet I worry a lot about how it might be affecting the Captain. I myself have gotten sad over reading much of these, tbh, despite being able to see the positive in it also. The Captain just wants the best for us, as always, and goes ahead to give us these NFT gifts on top of all the treasures he already gives to us, and then he needs to see us like this. I want to avoid any more burden on him and I am sure most of us do too.

All the posts and points made could be valuable for someone new to read and learn through.

If I may, I would like to close by reminding everyone again at this point of what the Captain told Lunamoon and what Lunamoon so kindly and probably not coincidentally shared with us:

So whatever happens regarding the NFT’s is meant to be. If you didn’t get one, it was meant to be. Because you were meant to reach that ability by working for it, or you weren’t meant to have it as it would turn out negative for you somehow. Or because someone else needed it more.
If it’s traded for a lot of money, it was meant to be for that person. Who knows what their path has been or what it will be and what the effects of their gain will have on the benefit for the world.
All is well! :sparkling_heart: Remember, we’re talking about creations from Dream. They’re magical and intelligent. If it wants you and is for you, you will get it, no matter your situation right now. Just trust that.

6 Likes

Deleted all my posts. You’re right.

5 Likes

I don’t know… if you delete it then someone else may be asking the same questions in the future. Maybe it can be archived, that’s what I meant. Maybe also anonymously if possible.

1 Like

If need a hand i can adjust it

4 Likes

Eh it’s too late. Already done. I had no idea what my original post would even be controversial. My mistake.

1 Like

Yeah thank bro. Probably best you delete my posts permanently, while they weren’t intended to cause controversy, they will only cause further tension.

2 Likes

Ok if its your wish :+1:

thanks for all for being here :clinking_glasses:

lets find more treasures :pirate_flag: :x:

8 Likes

It’s best for everyone else probably. If other people want to speak about the same things that’s up to them. But, @Kay mentioned how it could be affecting our Capt. and that’s the last thing I want to do, as he is so appreciated.

5 Likes

I was hesitant to post more reviews of the NFTs i have since it seems to be causing so much controversy… and last thing i want is for my reviews to look like

“oh look how much im enjoying this awesome thing majority of you cant”

But then i decided id do it because I want to express my gratitude to Captain for creating these rarities, sure i could just message him, but i dont think is fair that we should appreciate these like hiding.

And tbh i dont think i will be selling this any time soon (call it years even lol)

Because this among other beautiful benefits it simply is :

LOA at its finest :ok_hand:t4:

Mastering LOA is a long long long and not so easy process, and even when you got the swing… life and circumstances happen and then you are set back and have to start all over again, and keep your awareness on alert for when its going on a different direction, tho the most important principle of LOA is precisely not to think about that which you want to attract… but even when you swear you dont think about your wishes… you do…

This has become the best automated dreams retriever and since i am feeling and observing it is so, then now im sure im not thinking about anything.

I just keep getting myself surprised by things/people/situations falling at my feet that i knew i wanted or that i didnt know i wanted, with how things are moving in my life, fast fast fast.

This thing in just 4 days has literally taken the wheel… and i am just witnessing in awe how everything is unfolding right in front of Me. For Me to enjoy.

Ive been playing before going to sleep:
Feng Shui x 2
Some times Dream of Purity x 2

And sometimes i still write things I want just because, but i feel like i dont even need to do that anymore.

And then i loop through the night:

The Tower of Power :heart_eyes_cat:

Those 2 (ToP + Dream Catcher) are literally carrying me in a cloud floating through my days collecting goods without extra effort, just doing my part.

19 Likes

Actually I have been WAITING to read reviews because I have been so curious about this field. I’m really glad you shared! :smiley:

Ah… I get it now: “dream - catcher” :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Do you see particularly beautiful and maybe foreign-to-us colors with this in dreams or when looking at the image (since it’s activated for you)? Because Dream said to “enjoy the colors” which really had me curious :blush:

EDIT:

Oh, and this is so thoughtful of you! :heart:

Yes!! :100:

5 Likes

No lol haha ive been dreaming a loooot for sure

Always weird ones at first then beautiful fantasy movie like ones :slightly_smiling_face: but colors seem normal to me, ill keep u posted if that changes x

6 Likes

Finally printed these out (walgreens $0.35 a piece)

17 Likes