Dreams. Share your dreams (from sleeping) here

Dreamed I was hanging out with my girlfriend. Not a real person. She looked like a composite of a couple of ex-girlfriends.

We were listening to some romantic song about missing someone, lovers parting for a time.

I thought about what it meant to care about someone so much that you would actually miss them, letting them matter that much to you, and teared up a little bit. Not crying, not tears falling but eyes watered up.

She noticed and said something like “I don’t think sex is that important, it’s just something people do.” Like it’s just a physical action people take not something of emotional significance.

I thought about responding to her and was forming the thoughts, “no, I don’t agree with that at all, but this song had nothing to do with sex for me it was about caring about someone this much (like said above)”

Then I woke up before saying anything. This was hours ago. Feedback or interpretations welcome.

4 Likes

Maybe sex and caring seem disconnected for you somehow

3 Likes

Do you guys have any dream comfort character who appears sometimes and make your dream experience just :sparkling_heart::heartpulse::yellow_heart::heartbeat: you know? I have one and named him haha I had lucid dream recently and was desperately looking for him in my dream. When I turned lucid it was just my first instinct(?) to look for him even though my other dream characters tried to make me lose my lucidity. Deep sigh

2 Likes
1 Like

This isn’t your random thoughts thread.

3 Likes

Actually, most of my dreams, including bad ones, involve travel to other worlds, and the different adventures there. I’ve been told that I’m an Astral traveler by Wiccans. No, I cannot control this, either.

One set of dreams involve a world where a massive earthquake happened, and as a result, tsunamis could happen at any time, without warning.

Going about the day? Expect a tsunami. At night? Expect a tsunami. Thunderstorms at night? Most definitely expect one.

Each family has a Watcher that stays up at night to watch out for them and makes a report if they see one. First Watcher to report one gets a sizeable bonus.

When one is reported, if there are people out and about, they have to go into the nearest building, which is then sealed off. If you’re unlucky enough to get caught outside, well…hope you’re good at holding your breath.

Each dream about this world went further back in time, and the last one I had was about a family that had arrived in a seaside city the day before the massive earthquake.

I haven’t mentioned this online before because of the nature of the dreams…but also because I read somewhere that if an Astral traveler ever tells someone about their dreams, they lose the ability forever.

Illogical, I know, but at the same time, I don’t know how true that is…

2 Likes

I had dream about this forum and someone recommended me “EWS Field” because apparently it worked for well before haha

3 Likes

There’s some prologue that escapes me, , but what I do remember is being an underground home with tunnels—like those opal mine homes in Australia or Luke’s home on Tatooine. One of the tunnels led to a picture of man. I backtracked a bit and then turned to the right. The path led to the surface on a tropical island. The man in picture was there with his wife. I was carrying a potion in a square faced bottle. The liquid was brown and tasted like a very aged liquor—to my mind it was a smooth, smoky drink. I barely drink (maybe twice a year for reasons of social convention) so I couldn’t place it, but my dream mind thought whiskey or bourbon—my waking mind leans towards whiskey. In the dream I noted it had an aspect of maple syrup . It was a Sapien product but made by some affiliate (this was a first intrusion I can recall “Sapien Medicine” in my dreams—and, yes, it’s not unusual for my dreams to be full of digressions, such as tracing business relationships. For what it’s worth, the maker of the item was, by way of pure information (no likeness/no name) a female.

Upon waking I realized the couple has died and that I was taking them a Sapien universe product. That I was able to take it to the land of the dead felt quite profound to me. As for the land of the dead, their little piece of it seemed quite nice.

2 Likes

When I first started working on my third eye i started getting bad dreams of black shadow things with red eyes that would make me feel as if I was going through a tunnel with this loud ringing and feeling so weird as if I was being crushed or something lol. This one actually looked like an alien there were three of them two grabbed me from behind holding me while the third put his hand on my third eye I launched them back thinking they were doing bad never seen them since lol. This one dream I had was amazing I don’t remember much just remember seeing something but couldn’t see something it looked like how it does on a hot day from a distance your see that like blurry effect if I’m making sense well the spirit looked like that and his voice pierced through my body sounding like thunder I swear and I just remember him saying something about being tired of being walked over and how he wanted me to help fight or something like that but haven’t seen him since nor have I helped him fight anything at least not knowingly. The last dream I had like this was actually last night this happens often it feels as if somebody is messing with me in my sleep and I’m trying to fight I’ll even wake up swinging my fists at times and I’ve even hurt my ribs a bit because of how hard I’ve twisted shooting up once lol.

1 Like

I once had these dreams where people were giving me what felt like amazing knowledge and wisdom in the dream (but probably isn’t).

The fun part is that everyone was giving me the advice on the topics they weren’t experts on.

So I had Major Mark Cunningham (hypnotist) telling me that something to make healthy water was to electrolyze (totally made up the word so I hope you get the meaning I intend xD) it. But the problem is that people did that in a test tube, and to create the alchemy, there had to be a metal, ceramic, mineral base on the tube, to close a circuit or whatever.

Then I had Buddha (I’m thinking of how to present Buddha…) teaching me hypnosis.

And Bashar (exoplanetarian/timearian relationships alien minister) teaching me buddhism.

I’d love to have that turned into a dream series. Every day a new episode of unqualified advice comedy and wisdom.

2 Likes

Today I overslept so I had many dreams. Didn’t remember much cause it was deep sleep from exhaustion. So here’s what I remember:

-1st dream: I had some kind of memory chip, so every day when I woke up, I had to wait and would observe all my memories being reload, and notice how every day added something. But I think I was suspicious of being hacked, since I seemed to be investigating something, and someone was playing with my memories.

-2nd dream: A goddess was making fun of me for believing the higher self and its context (higher realm reality) was true (after she showed me a three-part self and their contexts). So I threw her “well I’m not the one attached to these characters or realities”. Which she didn’t like and out her “womb” came an older version of me, or maybe a potential version (like my unfulfilled potential).

-3rd dream: As a group of people were running away from another group, we found a cave in which to hide. I had the bright idea to suggest the other people would tear down the wall eventually and that we shouldn’t live in a cave.

A witch in the group told us she had a spell to protect us from bullets, swords and anything, but then we had to become loyal to her. I found a way out of the cave and she suggested we did the spell and then leave the cave. She already threw a protection spell on me that I accepted.

But then, before leaving, the other spell I didn’t accept. I pretended to and I was covered in a growing red light dome (all this was done by like a golem of hers which I didn’t trust), but the other people were bowing to her and I wasn’t. And then went on happily on my own, no one persecuting me.

-4th dream: Here I was playing some sort of videogame, collecting mana orbs or whatever, and being helped by angels through the game. It happened like underwater, so that was the whole game dynamics. It was tricky to use the water pressure to move, reach far places, etc. The angels would disappear and you’d start over if you failed (aka like any platformer game).

But I was trying my luck with a new angel. At some point it was just ridiculous, cause the angel wasn’t leaving and I had explored too much of the map, so I realized it was a real angel. And I woke up.

My descriptions suck, but the dreams were cool.

In my dream, two dogs bit me so I did what a sane person would do in dream, I started barking at them lmaoooo When I started hitting those AWOOO notes those dogs got scared and ran away :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I used to have pretty intensive dreams every night for a while like from March to May, and then I hardly remembered any dreams, but now I get somewhat intensive dreams.

I don’t remember much now, as it’s like 16 hours after waking up, but I remember this. I had supernatural abilities, I could fly without much effort, but not too fast. And someone was heavily determined to find me and probably destroy me. He was capable of tracking where I was or see me from very far away and was rather chasing me. Then I remembered the Dream’s field for cloaking and I activated it with an intent. And then there was not much update.

Maybe something was after, but that I cannot remember now. Will see what updates will the next dreams give, lol.

2 Likes

I looped quasi crystal (the youtube one) because of the comments.

Can say the field seemed to induce dreams but I was too exhausted.

In the comments people speak of seeing other worlds, etc.

I was invited to help some people in a rebellion in some other world, but never made it there, they left to return some day xD

My mind also mixed this with anime I’ve been watching so the aliens were a bit inspired in the characters.

Also slept a lot. That field must have some healing properties.

Anyways the aliens were cool until they turned into the semidemonic entity inspired in the anime xD

2 Likes

LOL
Now that’s a fine and perfectly Sane dream!

2 Likes

@Atreides
Where are you, Brother?
We have amazing dreams to share.

1 Like

Just had a vivid dream about a girl from work that I was “flirting” with. Lol we liked each other but things faded for a certain reason. Anyways to get to the story,

I was with a group of friends and we ended up meeting up with her and her friends. Then later for some reason we split up and it was just me and her. She was for some reason a genius and I spent the night being amazed at her thought patterns and thought process, along with why she decided to do certain things and the complexitiy of those things (such as having a bed that is a couch as well as a massage chair). She just was super smart, but I noticed how she was so intrigued by me as well even though I was just of slightly above avergae intelligence in the dream, its like we had a deep connection. Randomly she said “Let’s go” and I said “Where are we going, on a date?”, and she said “You’re the only guy I’ve been this intrigued in who’s chasing me, I’m not gonna waste the night.” We just went on a date and had a great night.

The dream is probably lame to you guys (as I suck at explaining stories or recalling events :skull_and_crossbones:) but to me it was super vivid and intriguing. Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Speaking about girls in our poor dreams, I had an interesting and kind of strange and frightening experience - I had sex with a female (or not?) , yet she was not human :astonished:, she was a devil…

Damn, she was all over me and I somehow got away (Idk for sure if we f****, maybe), anyway, I was relieved that I got away lol, when another devil, a male appeared, he was all red (as was the she devil - similar to how they look in cheesy movies) and he was furious - her boyfriend (?) - he roared and Idk the rest, as I woke up…

1 Like

Since using the Tejas NFT I have sexual dreams constantly.

2 Likes

I think this is understandable and relatable for most people.

Dreams involving “partners” are also the best at this, as you can feel a connection that isn’t there even in reality, and it makes them hyper-real.

For our brains, intensity of emotion seems to be the highest criteria for what is real.

2 Likes