Drops of Memory

So as in all the past memories when recalled will have a changed perspective due to the “appreciation vibe”…that’s a nice side effect though…like it…might be good feature for older generation.

that makes sense - the recall is quick, and so something inside the brain has time reference - which would have developed as part of evolutionary journey and that part of brain is something we try to gain mastery over in our spiritual journey - to grow beyond linear time.

2 Likes

While it still has many of the originally intended subfields, some of them have been re-worked and integrated into conceptual conglomerate instead to form complex interaction with the conceptual aspects. Over there it’s meant to play a role in realizations not exactly recall informations in the same way.

I stopped thinking about size and complexity and went all in on the conceptual conglomerate, it was such a massive folder. I spawn off some parts and then added stuff to make this one. Which is “big” in its own right.

4 Likes

oh wow…so then this is byproduct of Conglomerate then…that makes tons of sense.

I’m still trying to observe Conglomerate, all I can say is after crytalline mind, conglomerate is the field that I have listened for hours n hours and loved it. 2nd best is 8K res since the release of Conglomerate…lol

I didn’t intend to compare…sorry!!!

4 Likes

Might help others prioritize.

5 Likes

Well, I have some ideas to make an updated version of some of the community NFTs like multidimensional mind, Crystalline mind and Numeracy advantage. I learned a lot since I worked on them, I don’t want to remove the advantage of those who bought them, so it will be different to some extent and have lots of additions.

Still not sure if we’ll go with this route or just leave them be.

Anyway, some cool originals are coming

9 Likes

I have poor working memory (adhd) but excellent long term memory.
Would this field be worth buying just for the short term memory enhancements?

5 Likes

If you get it, you will get the short term memory benefits which there are.

As far as long term memory goes? It’s not about 1 long term memory as much as different types of memory stored long term. Which it also enhances.

@Seb96 hope it helps

14 Likes

I’ve been experiencing amazing results with the Numeracy Advantage NFT, and would definitely buy an updated version.

5 Likes

that’s the most immediate effect experienced and it’s brilliant. It turns off negative thoughts and instead brings up internal questions which bring up absolutely different aspect. And I sensed that there was inherent anger in the inner talk - which has dissolved.

I’ll continue my journey with it.

5 Likes

I wanted to ask you for advice on the next purchase, what to choose between this and Conglomerate, considering that this would be more necessary; but if this is a child of Conglomerate and rereading your message below

I think this may be more important even than what seems necessary to me, right?

3 Likes

There you go, you said it yourself
:slight_smile:

Get what you need first. Then if you want get the conceptual conglomerate.

These are options to make your life better, they are exciting and advanced but tools still.

6 Likes

I’m hoping for a summer sale promotion.

3 Likes

Basal Ganglia also promotes unconscious habit development and formation.

That drives daily habits into natural processes.

Children also learn/memorize this way with music, languages,etc. the whole robotic way of doing things.
Sort of like programming your body to carry out a task.

It’s vital to build self-discipline and work ethic to further augment your brains goals.

Arguably the most important factor and trait to acquire.

Without self discipline you won’t be getting anything done in your life, or accomplishing much.

Just stagnating.

But this is just a surface level take, other than that, people need to realize that every part of the brain works in tandem etc.

You have to start looking at everything different with the brain.

Not “if I could only upgrade XYZ region over the other. upgrade with XYZ factor”

Just fixated on Individual things.

Adopting the whole is greater than the sum of its parts type mentality is the real brain key.

7 Likes

Are you referring to drops of memory as the one brain field first to get?

I was wondering if it was better to buy Conglomerate, since in a message it was recommended as the first brain field to obtain.

oh okay. and I would recommend Conglomerate as first

2 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Just to confirm, is this a wiring field?

@Matt1

You tell me

Ok, well, I already know wiring can be used to improve working memory as there’s an element of this in Manhattan Method, so I would think it’s likely you’d implement further improvements to working memory via wiring too.

Also the Brain Dancer description: “To grow those connections and interconnections.” which sounds a lot like wiring.

How are memories transferred between short-term and long-term? Neural pathways I guess, and as the description states:

Keyword here is “pathways”.

So I suspect yes, this is wiring. This is me reasoning based on my very limited knowledge.

At the same time though you mentioned some of these are a little more complex and don’t fit neatly in the original categories which made me think there might be an epigenetic or enzymatic component too. Maybe I’m overthinking though.

5 Likes

After doing some thinking I think I may go ahead and grab 8k and this later because I already have a pretty good memory. So I’ll probably grab this in a couple weeks. That RNA enpp6 is a must right now because I have so much I gotta digest learning wise for the next couple of months.

2 Likes