Drops of Memory

Lowkey want to spam this, but I also wanna spam Manhattan method, but I also wanna spam mathematical madness…

Think I’m gonna go with mathematical madness, then drops of memory, the Manhattan method.

Build the foundation, then add drops of memory to support it, then compound both with Manhattan method.

5 Likes

What is the development time for this, in months?

1 Like

Wow this field is even more OP than I thought. Even after considering this a necessity I had to read and learn more.

Same lol, I keep yawning consistently. I wonder how many loops of M8k Res should be used to not only create enough levels of white matter but to also not overdo the energy boost lol.

3 Likes

No idea hhh, one time I looped MK8 for more than an hour and just got sleepy and slept. Other time I did the same thing and didn’t get sleepy but just more focused and clear mind. Personally I like to stick to the recommended 3, I think more it actually seems to make me sleepy for some reason lol, but maybe it’s just other personal factors or the days I’ve tried doing more I was tired, who knows, maybe I try another day

3 Likes

Funny thing, yesterday I slept a whopping 11 hours, at least I feel I’m getting more accustomed to the regimen haha

1 Like

Bruh, still don’t know if I want to make this phase 2 or Manhattan Method phase 2… Probably the hardest choice I’ve made in a minute. Manhattan Method or this for working memory? @Dr_Manhattan That will decide my next 50- 60 hours of brainmania.

1 Like

Haha don’t overthink it too much I’d say. But if the name is literally drops of memory, just use the one who has memory on its name IMO lol. In the end, both will only give u benefits either way, whichever u choose :sunglasses::ok_hand:. Just get into the car and go for it

1 Like

Lol easier said than done. I think I’m gonna go with MM, just because I miss hearing it. When I looped it, I remember legendary it felt lol.

I’ll be back to this one later.

1 Like

Yeah, Manhattan method feels amazing, I feel so rational just hearing the music, like I’m in a path to great intellectual achievements lol, tesla style.

And actually might have been placebo but when I first heard it I felt extremely rational, I don’t care to notice now what happens I just do other things but that was one of my first impressions

1 Like

No I don’t think that is placebo, the first day I got it, I immediately stopped caring what people thought of me, or if I was going to make a mistake or anything. I just went with the flow.

It truly makes you feel like a genius. You just feel like someone who “knows”.

4 Likes

But my favorite music is definitely M8K, although I’m yet to hear a lot of brain fields, will buy a few more in the future hopefully hehe.

M8K music I could just hear it for hours, along with the feelings of M8K, it just feels good haha

Anyways, off topic, shouldn’t clog up the thread oops, I just really like the M8K song hahaha

2 Likes

Lol I think we’re fine, yesterday we absolutely manhandled the Mathematical Madness thread. But anyways, have you tested working memory after this? I tested my digit span and it went up to 9 numbers. I didn’t use it much, probably only 5-9 hours total, but that’s pretty good if you ask me for such a short time frame and ADHD. Could also have been working memory enhancements from Manhattan Method though.

1 Like

Just tested it, 9 digits, i could remember it. I put a calculator random numbers did silly stuff and said random stuff without thinking of it, wrote it in a notepad. Anyways, my memory really wasn’t that great before it, I remember I sometimes had to do just so many reviews on Anki to learn a new one many times, especially when I was tired. It’s definitely better now, how much i can’t say for sure, but it’s been a short time, if you count it on days, im probably on like 25 or so, so 25 • 3 probably would be at least somewhat of the time I’ve heard it, but probably a bit more

1 Like

Me and you both had ADHD or symptoms of ADHD. Now we’ve surpassed the average digit span. That’s hilarious. We beat like 3 ADHD symptoms alone with limited time in this field. Pretty sure the average is 7, soon we’ll be at 16 lol.

2 Likes

Haha and I’m not joking my memory wasn’t really great, at least my short term one, I abused alcohol and nicotine some time although not for much, but it sure must have left some damage lol, good thing dream and Phillip are here to save the day hahaha

1 Like

Just tested 12 digit, also could remember (almost), only one digit wrong, and only by 1, it was 8 instead of
Edit: well, the 12 digit is still a bit of hit or miss after further testing, but hey, pretty great that I can do it sometimes already

2 Likes

Nice! You are probably the one who has used this field the most and are still grinding it out. So I can’t wait to see you reach the end of it.

1 Like

From human benchmark, only second try, the first one I also got to 11 and failed because of typo

6 Likes

You have a mega mind. Genius soon.

2 Likes