Drops of Memory

I truly wonder how the slowing down of consciousness with wholistic thinking and this pairs together… Especially if you add cyber brain into that. Omg…

Just running through the information.

I need more time for more looping… Have to free up time.

3 Likes

Nah… This field might be my favorite now… The semantic memory processing and memorization aspects alone would make conceptual conglomerate and key to babel like 3x more OP than it already is… No way.

I don’t know why I keep neglecting this… It’s leaps and bounds above many in terms of importance in my personal growth- cognitive necessities.

7 Likes

is there any sale going on? or will there be a sale soon? i want to have this field, but i am not able to pay for it from my “visa sbi india” card ? what should i do

1 Like

Unfortunately there has been a lot of problems with other fellow forum members from India who are trying to purchase fields on gumroad.

You can look at this thread :point_down: - some people were able to successfully make purchases:

1 Like

1 Like

bought it just now from gum road after alot of hustle. really alot… i am making its backup incase i lose my phone… please tell me if its alright? also please tell me if its alright if i share it with my wife to be in 6 months…!! i don’t want to do anything wrong
that’s why i am asking so much :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Back ups will work and it will work on family, so your future bride is covered.

Congrats

4 Likes

in gumroad download section its showing 6.5 mb for this field, and after downloading its of 8.5 mb
so is this right, or there is any thing i need to worry about?

1 Like

Nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

Awesome, @waanabetopper!
Congratz Pink KY

4 Likes

how many times should we use it…i selected this field as i have so much to memorize and less time…8 9 months…i dont want to miss the opportunity…also i am really putting work daily without a miss…265 usd was really my starting monthly salary in 2022 year🤗

1 Like

@waanabetopper
I suggest you use the free superhuman genius audio a few time, then spam drops of memory the whole day and if you have an issue use the free autism field at the end of each day. Then every few days you can use brain regeneration.

It’s a mix of new and old school, but you’ll make the most of your 8-9 months

6 Likes

really whole day , this will be the first time for me spamming fields whole day…i have always been so afraid specially after superhuman genius after 2 3 times it gave ne major headaches a year ago then I stopped using it…:grin:
thanks for all the help

4 Likes

The brain pain is temporary

6 Likes

i made backups in gmail to myself 2 and in google drive2.
i spammed this field last night for 3 4 hours and surprisingly i didn’t feel lot of stimulation and pumped feel like brain dancer or others earlier free fields…is it because this is a wiring field…
or i should feel something…
how is it for others ?

You have more endurance now than before

2 Likes

i wont be bothering you much with questions today just this time . please bear with me.

1)i am spamming this all day today…and is it ok to RENAME it in my phone like “memory magica”

2)also WHAT NOT TO DO with a purchased field which will stop it from working for me, like giving it to others, selling it etc etc…

3)using it with AIM 'superior intelligence ’ energy files protocol by spiritual zone “YouTube” is fine, or it will hinder the process from this one?

Yes, if you must

1. Just use the audio

2. I don’t know what that is, I don’t see why not

1 Like

any new updates with this drops of memory field…any new experiences? is this a wiring field ! i think it is but just to confirm

1 Like

Yes it’s wiring field

1 Like