Ego Diss +

I guess one of the answer is to be detached.Like don’t expect and just be normal about it. It does make sense to me.

Listening to ego nearly 3 weeks has helped me to be detached and silent and I been getting results real fast although I don’t know if it was due to me being detached or just increasing my self love. Various factors could play a role.

5 Likes

@JAAJ U will be happy to know, i also picked up Naut, Fuck the ego!

Its less intentse then VOC. As VOC makes me vomit, but maybe thats because i always play the field 3 times. so thats 1 hour, while with other fields i only play them for 15 mintues max.

3 Likes

:mechanical_arm: :clap: :partying_face:

From my experience this does not work on the ego. Only on raising vibration. But ego will be for sure triggered a lot in the process of ascension.

You must be really energy sensitive.
I can loop VoC for hours without any troubles.
Maybe its from all the pre-work done with Major Blueprint of Power as well?

Original Ascension Tag would have probably destroyed you :joy:
It almost destroyed me in the first few weeks…

How long have you been using VoC so far?

3 Likes

Your ego attachments are dissolving. You will notice, eventually, but just know that whether you notice or not, it is happening! You are reaching inward for the real, and your entire being is responding.

10 Likes

I have had it for so long, but dont use it much, because if i do it hurts me. I stoped it because it made me lay in bed for mutple days.

the field fucks me up, one time i wanted to test if these fields acutally worked so i loop VOC and i was bed ridden for a while and my whole body was in pain.

3 Likes

Those are hardcore ascension symptoms.
I guess this happens to most of us, especially in the beginning when going from really low vibration to higher levels at immense speed.

The warnings and commitment required as written in the original Ascension tag description are 100% true and there for a reason. But also, as said many times, the whole process is absolutely worth it.

ALL of these, except for the ego erosion, happened to me.
But after a few months it became a fun and addictive process.
It is only hard in the beginning when you shake off most of the negativity. The lighter you become the easier and pleasurable the whole process becomes.

I still use the Ascension tag daily. I also have the Ascension-Naut NFT but rarely use the audio.

Besides VoC, you could also try these: ASCENSION (Energetic Vibration Increase) Stacks - #3 by JAAJ

7 Likes

For me it is a gradual process of refinement and purification of being.
I remember also not feeling much from ego diss. I started with picking up VoC then after 2 months adding VoDL and another month picked up VoT. I did notice some things happening but I was struggling at life same as before. It took another 6 months of listening to see a major shift in me. At that time I started to lose interest in materialistic spirituality (focusing on how to achieve and manifest goals, money etc.) and got more interested into Self-realization. Also adding LVG and Light of Savitur - which also I did not feel much but felt really drawn to it.
I was still struggling in my daily life but I something started to awake within me and I got these random glimpses of unearthly joyous feeling. Then it took another 9 months to see another major shift. My business collapsed and at the same time I discovered my inner guru and self-inquiry method to realize the Self. I got a low salary and not time demanding job and spend all my free time in meditation and dropped all fields except spiritual ones.
After another 6 months an opportunity came to start a new bussiness and I felt that I should go for it. To my surprise the peace/love/joy/bliss is not covered by busy life. Actually it is and always was here but was not seen because of the previous density of ego. The peace is the perfume of our True Self. And my material life also started to blossom but it is now secondary. My happiness is now not reliant on outward circumstances. Endless gratitude :pray:
@Dyslexic_Professor nice to see you picking up this NFT and also thank you for inspiring me to write this testimony as I don’t often feel to post anything here. Wish you and everyone blessings on your journeys. :brown_heart:

15 Likes

This NFT is my first Sapien Medicine NFT. The first one that I had to actually create a wallet for lol. I just feel quiet and ready to listen and observe. I’m only on my second listen, and I just feel good. I don’t want to give results or anything, I just like the sound and I can see myself looping this easily.

Inspired by @anon3411921 and his consistentency in talking about the removal of the ego.

If there was an SLR+ I’d get it as well along with this. But this may do the job of it by the looks of it.

10 Likes

Now that I have this, I will completely obey my higher self and use Manhattan Method and Conceptual Conglomerate for a while. While ending the day off with self love stacks.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Does anybody else get an absolutely piercing punch to the gut?

Lol I couldn’t talk for the whole 12 minutes of looping. (I didn’t even want to after this). I just began discrediting my own and other people’s negative statements towards me. My mind was picking things to disagree with and turning them around from the opposite perspective.

All I felt like doing on my PC was looking at this mandala and the omega love mandala, no more rapid scrolling, the ADHD thoughts slowly stopped. (Which is what Philip must have meant by “primal thoughts” behing halted by the first ego diss)

I can still kind of feel it in my gut. You remember that time when you were a kid and wanted to joke with someone you really admired and looked up to during a time when you really needed to be serious? Then when they turned to you and said “shhh focus” it’s like you automatically felt that sense of urgency down to the core to start taking whatever the topic at hand was seriously? That’s kind of how it feels.

I had already listened to the first Ego Dissolution about 1 hour before this one, and I used PoNR 2x and BoL 2x , but when I played this for the first time it was like a mood, vibration, concentration, and whatever else, shaker and stabilizer. Lowkey scared to listen again, I hit abs heavy yesterday so I’m not trying to fry my core. :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Wait yes, i do. me i get that, i berifly mentioned it in our group chat, but passed it of as somthing else.

:grin: :grin: I know this is working. I littrealy said the same thing. i have like a whole in my gut

3 Likes

Lol bro, after looking at your pfp, I can no longer view your smile emojis the same again. :rofl:

I’m scared to use this field though (could be the ego trying to stop me.)

3 Likes

U dont know who truth is, he goated, gives me goosebumps

everyone has to watch these 2 videos man, their so goated

1 Like

Actually I do but I forgot about FMAB. How could I forget!

1 Like

Well such a fitting character for the EGO DISS THREAD

5 Likes

@Jojo do u feel this on the tip of ur head, or am i overloaded?

1 Like

I feel it too friendo

Truth TRUTH truth TRUTH TRUTH truth TRUTH :grin:

It seeeeeeeems we goo… OVERDRIVEEEEE

KAKATE KOI YO :japanese_goblin:

Ego it is a thing , my bro :person_in_lotus_position: told me the top is lonely for a reason.

I SHARE THIS INSPIRATION to you… FELLOW CLIMBERSSSSSS

3 Likes

I think you could indeed be overloaded. I felt my whole body feel light if thats what you mean though bro. Similar to soul core.

1 Like

The fact I had a killua pfp like a week ago makes this even funnier :rofl:

1 Like