Elektrosmog

Would the emf shielding /3g 4g/ schuman audio also work on a room and not a person?
If I play it a couple times when I’m not home will the room be protected by the time I get home ?

Edit: same with bad entity removal or exorcism ??

@Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

It just provides protection. You can try radiation protection and removal audio to clean up the energies

4 Likes

Hi guys I had an mri today - please can someone let me know the best fields for removing the mri from my body
I’ve done one emf removal and one radiation. Felt a very weird taste in my mouth after the emf. :sob:

1 Like

Hi @Dina,

Sorry to read that… Wishing you the fastest recovery.

In terms of other fields, along with detoxing ones like Full Body Detox, Far Infrared… there’s especially the new DNA Repair System coming to mind (all 3 are free).

Also, you can check the following dialogue (+ the field to which the topic is dedicated = Astaxanthin Aspartic Dusp. Paid field, Gumroad).

Other than that, one of @Kyle_Reese’s areas of expertise: NMN to Improve NAD+ Levels Along with Sirt1 Activation (field on Patreon).

Tonic no. 31 (paid, Gumroad) shares some background with that one.

8 Likes

Yep ive been feeling that effect in just 3 days listening to this

2 Likes

Thank you so much :raised_hands:

3 Likes

That’s right! Time to bust out the ol’, DEVO (orgonite) Energy Dome!

Just thought I’d share that both me and my wife have the flu really bad and this album has helped a lot. Headache subsided, body doesn’t feel tensed and I can get properly hydrated(odd but I guess these waves have been cooking me a lot.

After 3 loops of 3g4g5g my saliva glands started firing off a lot and my nose started running which doesn’t happen often even when sick. Great album glad we have something for nearly every facet of life.

4 Likes

Do you have any updates for this album?

Haven’t really touched it much in the past months. Used the emf shielding and 3-5G radiation one and my body feels at peace and relaxed. All the frying by the frequencies takes a toll on your body, but you don’t realize it until they are blocked completely.

Still has great uses with all the technological advances in the world so incorporate it more and see what kind of results you end up with.

Also I sent you a message in the DMs about a different topic. Don’t know if you saw it or not.

2 Likes

I hadn’t realized why I kept being suggested to listen to Radiation Protection and Removal, until last night when I was shown ‘smoking’. Still confused, so I found this…

1 Like

Soo Radiation protection and Removal would be good before xrays, CT scans etc?

1 Like

Yes, since it includes protection it can be used before.

The last two times I had X-Rays, I played this before, during and after, along with Astaxanthin Aspartic Dsup. Both feel absolutely great!

1 Like

Wait, would Radiation Protection and Removal help with UV radiation?

You might want to consider also Photo Repair Pro+ by PU and Astaxanthin Aspartic Dsup (Longevity Series)

1 Like