Energy to Study After Work

Same here! :grinning: I’ve been looping Vibration of Creation, had not seen the audios added to Patreon!

1 Like

There are some Patreon only releases!! I am particularly looking at the one named Body Nerve Healing!! There is a Longevity series one too…

2 Likes

I THOUGHT that’s what Pleurisy is… Pretty sure I didn’t see that in YouTube

1 Like

Those look great! :smile:

Body Nerve Healing looks very interesting! We all develop scar tissue in many places internally as we age, so I imagine it can do quite a bit. I’ve also got some loss of nerve sensation in deep external scars which Eternity and Advanced Healing have been helping heal surprisingly quickly. The sensation hasn’t come back fully yet so I’m excited to see what Body Nerve Healing can do in addition to these!

1 Like

@uial Body Nerve Healing… Do you think that could be used for Herpes? The Herpes virus lives at the base of the spine in nerve endings. There was someone on here who was asking for relief. I posted in the suggestions thread as a precautionary measure and to help others.

I think Emotional Release is what I need. Childhood brainwashing and manipulation.

1 Like

Also, I think Crystal Cave is also Patreon only. I’m going to play that one later.

1 Like

He just released an Attention and Focus audio!! WtTDFFFFFFD

@uial @Maoshan_Wanderer @Racem

4 Likes

I’m not sure whether it would help with herpes viruses. It’s possible. It would depend upon how the virus survives in the nerve endings and whether Body Nerve healing targets those areas.

It sounds like Emotional Release has been quite effective for you! :smile:

1 Like

I got the notification for that audio I was typing here. Like WHAAAAAT

2 Likes

That’s great, what a synchronicity @3Tulsi!

It’s got amyloid removal and damage repair too! Amazing! That would help with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, preventatively as well. :smile:

2 Likes

WOW!! Totally missed that

3 Likes

He’s amazing isn’t he? I am convinced that he slows down time when he does this. It’s like he was watching this conversation, and made that complicated field in no time… I am subscribed to Patreon, but if I see it on Gumroad, I’m buying it. I already feel super different.

I feel like we’re living in an anime and we’re all training under Sapien or something and we have to watch out for the Sasuke in the group. Is it you, @uial!? Are you the Sasuke!? Lol jk, you wouldn’t :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It says only 2-3 times per day, I wonder if that’s a maximum since it’s working on your brain? I feel like he would have been clear in not using more than 2-3 times per day, like with Super Human Genius if that were the case.

Also, @hrsiliconvalleyi just saw Crystal Cave on Energetic Alchemy! The visuals are amazing :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I feel like a completely different person! Like I can complete what I want now, and my head doesn’t feel so “fuzzy.” I feel like I can finally tackle life.

I always suspected that I had ADD, but as I mentioned earlier, I didn’t have the support I needed in my childhood/adolescence. Later on, I couldn’t get a doctor to help me and listen to me. This would explain why none of the other audios were helping.

3 Likes

That’s great! I’m very happy for you, my friend. :smile:

1 Like

Very meditative…probably the only Sapien video I’ve “watched”!

2 Likes

I’m thinking it’s ok to listen to it more than 2-3 times and this is definitely a permanent change field!

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

Umm… YES, I was. And you thought you weren’t qualified to give advice… Lol

2 Likes

Do you think that I should get Advanced Healing or is Eternity enough?

1 Like

It depends upon your goals. Advanced Healing speeds up the natural healing process further than Eternity and works together synergistically with it. It might be helpful if you’ve got a lot of healing work to do, or for acute injuries and first-aid needs.

3 Likes