Has anyone seen visible results from Upper Body Workout, e.t.c?

At your age, men usually gain weight quite easily. Most likely you have a genetic predisposition to thinness, probably your family is also very thin, also some diseases are not excluded, and from there weight loss. Also when gaining weight and muscle growth, it is critically important not to be nervous, not to experience stress and nervous overload.I recommend reading this article will be useful for you:

Try this smoothie first thing in the morning and after workout (or at night on off days).

• 1 dose of Whey Protein
  • 2 cups of whole milk
  • 1/2 cup dry oats
  • 1 medium banana
  • 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
  • 2-3 cups ice (optional, for the smoothie experience)

Nutrition Info:

• 955 calories
  • 75 g protein
  • 90 g carbs
  • 30 g fat

This is a homemade mass gainer that bodybuilders use, better than those mass gainer supplements you buy loaded with cheap sugars.
Also, you may want to check on your thyroid condition, if you can’t gain any weight at all.

4 Likes

Well that’s the crazy part…, my thyroid appears to be fine (as in no struma), so that’s not what’s causin it, it might be a genetic failure. That’s a bit what I’m not really sure of, where to start I mean, should I start with the endocrine system rejuvenation/regeneration or the hormones or the weight gainer or the workouts?, maybe also the cellular nutrition absorption? My problem is that I don’t have that very much time to be listenin for every day so I’ll have to target somethin in particular one thing at a time I suppose.

Lol I AM nervous n I also have ADHD. I’ve always been thin n always seriously underweighted, my BMI has constantly been somewhat 17, which count as malnutrition basically which I’m not tho.

We have already given you all the information, now it’s up to you. If you want to change, find the time for this, experiment, start with something already, no one knows your body better than you do. Ectomorph has a very fast metabolism, gaining weight for this type at first is more like fighting with yourself and your complexes, the advice that we gave you are universal in gaining weight for ectomorph, what suits you best is up to you to decide by trial and error.

@3Tulsi mentioned in another thread that the new Attention and Focus field was helpful for ADD. It’s possible it may be of help to you for ADHD as well, as it may share some underlying similarities.

Edit: From the description:

Neuropsychological and imaging studies indicate that attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is associated with alterations in prefrontal cortex (PFC) and its connections to striatum and cerebellum.
Presented evidence from prior studies indicate that the medial part of the prefrontal cortex is involved in the integration of raw, unintegrated information into coherent, wholistic mental representations such as perceptual objects, episodic memories, emotional states, and motor actions.
So reasoning would be that stimulation and neuron growth in the prefrontal cortex would help with ADHD and ADD symptoms.
Other than that, it would give a boost to your attention and focus.
What is done is some electrical stimulation to help increase neuron connections and specifically targeted NGF and BDGF with amyloid removal and damage repair.

From @3Tulsi’s posts:

4 Likes

It says so in the description!!

1 Like

I completely forgot about the description! :rofl:

Thanks @3Tulsi , I’ve edited the post to include the description. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The guy down there keeps stealing the energy before it rises to my upper body so I’m not noticing as fast of results. Though i can totally tell he’s benefiting from the field! Especially when he flexes at inappropriate times. That sneaky guy… lol :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha, if it’s of interest to you, Transmutation and Microcosmic can help with that. It circulates the energy throughout your body and transmutes it.

4 Likes

Awesome will try it thanks

1 Like

Lmbo​:joy::joy::joy: yea that’s tough huh when that happens :wink::smirk::joy::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Should DHT and Testosterone be used before or after working out?

I know that you were not addressing me about the wheelchair issue. I will add though that, I am also in a wheelchair. I have not been able to get physical therapy, appointment for rehabilitation. I can walk but not well. Any help would be greatly appreciate it! Thank you very much and have a great day.

Okay, heres what you do ;

First, take everything that any doctor told you, then shove it up their ass.

Second, depending on the temporary “issue”, scroll trough Sapien’s fields and see which can help. (I suck at biology, other members here should be able to give you a list).

Third, the intercession audios.

If none works out, we doing the higher self treatment. Pm me, but only after you tried everything here. And give it time.

4 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Hello. Idk what is the specific reason why you cant walk good, but heres a list which should help. Use these workout videos as real workout. Use one day, another day different. Smth like that.
https://youtu.be/Eui4UCCk1MQ
https://youtu.be/o-gF71iZrP0
https://youtu.be/OHCbz8qa1Eg
https://youtu.be/Fhv7wDKk3UA

These are also very important, depending on the reason.
https://youtu.be/dU_C0nDiAno
https://www.patreon.com/posts/bdnf-brain-35846857
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor, also known as BDNF, is a protein that, in humans, is encoded by the BDNF gene. BDNF is a member of the neurotrophin family of growth factors, which are related to the canonical nerve growth factor. Neurotrophic factors are found in the brain and the periphery.

BDNF acts on certain neurons of the central nervous system and the peripheral nervous system, helping to support survival of existing neurons, and encouraging growth and differentiation of new neurons and synapses. In the brain, it is active in the hippocampus, cortex, and basal forebrain—areas vital to learning, memory, and higher thinking. BDNF is also expressed in the retina, kidney, saliva, prostate, motor neurons and skeletal muscle.

So this may accelerate healing from damage in all of these areas, and compound the effects of the other brain related videos.

Use once or twice a day.

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your help. I greatly appreciate it. I will scan the documents which could give you a better idea of what’s wrong with me. They’re my actual papers from my primary care provider.

Well, ofc, dont post here private things :innocent:

1 Like

I understand. :+1:

1 Like