Energy to Study After Work

That’s great, what a synchronicity @3Tulsi!

It’s got amyloid removal and damage repair too! Amazing! That would help with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, preventatively as well. :smile:

2 Likes

WOW!! Totally missed that

3 Likes

He’s amazing isn’t he? I am convinced that he slows down time when he does this. It’s like he was watching this conversation, and made that complicated field in no time… I am subscribed to Patreon, but if I see it on Gumroad, I’m buying it. I already feel super different.

I feel like we’re living in an anime and we’re all training under Sapien or something and we have to watch out for the Sasuke in the group. Is it you, @uial!? Are you the Sasuke!? Lol jk, you wouldn’t :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It says only 2-3 times per day, I wonder if that’s a maximum since it’s working on your brain? I feel like he would have been clear in not using more than 2-3 times per day, like with Super Human Genius if that were the case.

Also, @hrsiliconvalleyi just saw Crystal Cave on Energetic Alchemy! The visuals are amazing :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I feel like a completely different person! Like I can complete what I want now, and my head doesn’t feel so “fuzzy.” I feel like I can finally tackle life.

I always suspected that I had ADD, but as I mentioned earlier, I didn’t have the support I needed in my childhood/adolescence. Later on, I couldn’t get a doctor to help me and listen to me. This would explain why none of the other audios were helping.

3 Likes

That’s great! I’m very happy for you, my friend. :smile:

1 Like

Very meditative…probably the only Sapien video I’ve “watched”!

2 Likes

I’m thinking it’s ok to listen to it more than 2-3 times and this is definitely a permanent change field!

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

Umm… YES, I was. And you thought you weren’t qualified to give advice… Lol

2 Likes

Do you think that I should get Advanced Healing or is Eternity enough?

1 Like

It depends upon your goals. Advanced Healing speeds up the natural healing process further than Eternity and works together synergistically with it. It might be helpful if you’ve got a lot of healing work to do, or for acute injuries and first-aid needs.

3 Likes