Entity/Deity Thread

If it works for you then good. Me and Dream generally don’t comment on other such channels or energy workers, ext… We prefer to keep our viewpoints on these things to ourselves and others come to conclusions through experimentation.

8 Likes

I see. I’d rather stick to the tried and tested path for now then (which is you guys). Might check the other field out if I’m resistant to a certain field here.

@SammyG @_OM Interesting. So when you talk about this “Dale” guy being from a different timeline, do you mean future or past? Or is it an alternate reality?

Do a search for “Dale” on the forum.
I think that’s as best an answer as you’ll get right now.

Seems like he’s keeping a low profile.

How do you ‘sense’ other people’s energy btw especially when they are behind a computer typing posts?

1 Like

I suppose I do sense certain “personality types” from each commenter. These personality types keep repeating themselves in many people I know. Maybe “archetype” is a better word?

Like in real life, my English friend and my Indian cousin both have very similar ways in which they respond to questions and the way they use their emotions. But obviously they are miles apart.

5 Likes

What does ego dissolution do btw? I mean I know the description is self explanatory but what exactly does our ego do to us?

Is it a good idea to add ego dissolution to my everyday fields (in addition to subconscious limits dissolver) and how many times do I listen to ego dissolution in a day?

1 Like

@anon17734191 @_OM @Maoshan_Wanderer @Samurai
Btw just to report my experience, I tried ego dissolution for the first time today. Listened to it the first time, nothing happened but felt very peaceful at the end. Second time around, I felt some faint vibrations in my body and achieved the same peace at the end. By the third time though…my torso (specially my spine) started vibrating and I got this weird orgasmic pleasure from listening to it (and felt some energy going from the base of my spine to my neck and back). My entire body is still vibrating as I’m writing this.

This completely throws any other field of anybody else I’ve listened to out of the park. All of your thoughts would be greatly appreciated on what these vibrations and their locations mean!

8 Likes

Yup, I always add Ego Dissolution followed by Subconscious Limits before every session! Seems to greatly increase the effectiveness of fields for me.

8 Likes

I need a better understanding of what exactly “ego” and “higher self” mean. I mean my personality is apparently not the real me, so I wonder what makes my higher self “me”.

And same goes for my ego. How much of it is representative of what I feel/experience right now?

1 Like

i’d love to know more about everyone’s ideas and opinions with ‘ego’ and ‘higher self’ too! should we make a new thread?

what can and can’t the ‘higher self’ do?

in this forum we throw the word ‘ego’ around but i honestly have a feeling we all have different ideas of what we all mean.

2 Likes

Absolutely. I’ve seen all kinds of threads about connecting to your higher self but never actually seen a comprehensive discussion on what exactly your higher self is, where it is, and what it can do.

I mean, as a person who currently has no experience with my higher self, I picture it as this massive version of me controlling me from space lol.

But yeah, I’ve often wondered if I can interact with other people’s higher selves (my dad’s for example). Or where all these higher selves are. Are they on some fifth dimensional planet? There are all questions that I would definitely like to explore in a thread like you suggested.

1 Like

Link to new thread over here (Musings about the Higher Self)

Have you guys checked this thread initiated by Starlight (among other topics, as Owl said):

Ego Voice vs. Higher Self Voice

4 Likes

Yeah but it doesn’t really talk ABOUT the Higher Self in detail. Only how to distinguish between the ego voice and higher self voice. And you do kinda get a gist of what the higher self is but nothing in detail.

1 Like

I see… Yes, indeed. HS = bottomless pit lol

4 Likes

hmm why would time traveller attack someone?

1 Like

If someone holds a conceptual tought of a mantra and has similar effects like chanting it - does this count the same way as someone would recite the words?

1 Like

Mantra has two aspects to it - the conceptual part and the sonic part. So, IMO, this would be 50% of the whole thing. The sonic part eventually can get one to the conceptual part (we call the initial stages shushka Japa or dry chanting) but vice versa may or may not be true. In the case of some ancient seers, it was true where the concepts they held of realizations or deities were revealed to them as potent sounds. But it seems very difficult to go that route for all, and hence the sonic part is the easier way.

5 Likes

Hey brother, I was going through and practicing multi orgasmic man from mantak chia and I came up upon your post about cupid’s poisonous arrow and read half of it in one sitting. I had some questions and just wanted to know your perspective as i’ve seen that you are very knowledgeable in taoism and have more experience than me. 1. Do both men and women suffer from these side effects mentioned in Cupid’s Poisonous arrow even if we circulate energy and have multi orgasms without leaking energy or ejaculating? 2. Can a woman be satisfied from Karezza alone and what are your experiences with it? If you have any other nuggets of wisdom to share I would be incredibly happy to listen. Thank you for taking your time to read this :) I wish you a wonderful day