Eternity redux dog tag queries

Wow , can you talk a little more about your experience with the tag? I just bought it yesterday and want to know what I can be looking forward to :)
Any other benefits ?

1 Like

So are you saying Daleā€™s field didnā€™t reverse your grey hair but dreams did ?

Dreams one is an upgraded one. Since I managed to lose Dales one couple of months ago :grimacing:, Im planning to buy it soon. As to my experiences: Did it halt/reverse the ageing process? Hard to say. Back then I was 37 - 7 years later and I cant say that the natural ageing process (externally) has stopped, at least grey hair and face-wiseā€¦ I do consider my life style semi- healthy (never smoked, light drinker, lift weights, girlfriends cooks healthy food etc.)

4 Likes

You managed to lose it? How did that blunder happen??

Received the cognitive enhancement field and decided to attach to the same chain with eternity, big mistake lol the clasp just unravelled or I didnā€™t fasten it properly one morning (I removed the brain tag every night as recommended) and it must have slid off when I was on and about in a crowded area ā€¦

1 Like

So this is basically eternity function wise, not eternity redux? Maybe thatā€™s why you donā€™t see a drastic effect. Iā€™ve only ever read good effects about eternity .

It definitely had a powerful field on it,in 2015 my friend dragged me to one local healer to have a basic cleansing done and the guy upon seeing me immediately clocked the field on my pendant and asked to see itā€¦ he said whoever made is really really good but was in a bit of a hurry in finishing it.

7 Likes

He said itā€™s an easy to fix and spend around 15 minutes ā€œfixingā€ it . To this day I have this nagging feeling - what if he involuntarily messed something up with it? This guy as I later found out had quite famous people as clientsā€¦so he apparently was the real deal.

1 Like

Wow ,interesting story. The concept of passing bad things down via fields is pretty fucked up . Iā€™m happy dream is such a trrustable dude .
So you ended up buying the new eternity?

1 Like

Does anyone know if the tags.generally work forever?I.mean to give it to my son and the son to his son and like this.thanks

2 Likes

Not yet, busy with the Dreams energy course at the moment, hoping to get my sensitivity levels up before splashing out Ź˜ā€æŹ˜

3 Likes

Yes, the fields should only grow stronger with the passage of time! Good luck with passing down the eternity field though- what if you still going strong 100 years from now??

8 Likes

Awesome thanks. So they work FOREVER!

Lol looks like Iā€™ll have to buy some extra eternity dog tags for my future generations to come. XD

Imagine how strong the field will be 100 years from now !!

2 Likes

Guys I am not ask for the eterniny tag. ā€¦I mean for all they tags generallyā€¦if they work forever

Has anybody experienced weight loss with the tag ?
I suppose if all your organs rejuvenate, its gotta help a lot

I havenā€™t, not by itself anyways. Maybe it boosts the effectiveness of weight loss audios because I lost some stomach fat pretty quickly when I used the audios for that.

3 Likes

Okay thanks anyway. The Stomach one only works very short term ,so maybe the eternity tag will change thatā€¦

So I have this question regarding eternity redux. It has a subfield for avoiding/repelling dangerous people and situations. So my question is if one of my friends has bad intentions in mind or wants to cause me harm in some way or the other will the field repel him/her as well? @SammyG @Captain_Nemo. If anyone has noticed this I would like to know ur experience as well.

2 Likes