[EUROPEAN STORE] Kinetic, Sword and Shield (Items)

Energetic Kinetic Storage Transformer

9 Likes

Can I be a sales agent? Just kidding :blush:

5 Likes

The Sword of the Righteous (items)

For Europeans:

• One item = 50€ + shipping
  • Two items = 80€ + shipping
  • Three items and more = 35€/u + free shipping

All done on small atlantic shells, collected with Love around here.
Or an image of your liking that I wrap up myself (discount of 5€ for each)

For all:

• Possibility to rent my Sword of The Righteous NFT (Maker) for three days for $120 (-> unlimited swords: yasss)
  • Condition: need a deposit if we’re not well acquainted (NFT or $500 or strong referral)

For Entrepreneurs :thinking:

• Possibility to buy the franchise, DM me for offers above $1000

All purchases go with a 10% donation to Captain.

7 Likes

I am a sales agent myself irl so…
I’d give 30% of commission or a free item after 2-3 sales :grin:

7 Likes

Where is the other maker? You are missing one.:blush:

4 Likes

Thank you for bringing that up :grin:

I’ve got a joint-venture in Vietnam for the Shield of Caliburn with Sir @Danny_Ho :fr: :eu: :vietnam:

Same offer as above, and everything will be produced & shipped from Europe for European shipping ofc :+1:

6 Likes

A special package offer born from that joint venture* :gift_heart:

120€ + free shipping → One KST + One Sword + One Shield :mage::woman_mage:

*Conditions:

• Only apply to image encoding (no sea-shell).
  • Free shipping only for Europe.
5 Likes

Do they come with a bottle of French Merlot :champagne:? :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Haha, premium clients get premium service :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

Bonjour Borisju!

I know that Sir Danny also has Nine of Pentacles, (which is my absolute Favorite), as well as The Magician!!! Any thoughts about a similar package offering for us with these two? One can only Hope!

1 Like

Hey there :slight_smile:

Those two are epic, but not Makers items.

1 Like

I am very late to the party and have only been researching NFTs and what these cards are over the last 24 hours, since I found one of OM’s initial posts! Please forgive my ignorance! It never hurts to ask even if the answer is “No”! What you said makes sense to me. I will continue to read all of the threads on the Forum and elsewhere until I can fully grasp this concept! Congratulations on being one of the Lucky Ones who obtained one of these precious Fields!!!

3 Likes

Let me help you Premintarsia :slight_smile:

If you’ve read OM’s initial post, you should have a good understanding of NFTs now.

But here is a recap:

• NFT stands for “Non-Fungible Token”.
    This is a unique and non-interchangeable unit of data stored on a digital ledger (blockchain)
  • The big innovation with NFTs is that this “Token” gives ownership to something digital. The same way your car registration paper would give you ownership of your car, a specific token you’ve acquired gives you ownership to something digital, or a field in our scenario.
  • Then by limiting the quantity of those being released, you create scarcity, hence value :slight_smile:

Regarding this community specifically, Captain has been using NFTs (or unique property) to give ownership to fields he is releasing on a limited amount, and added on top of that a specific programming that only make it work for people owning it (by checking with you subconscious).

This creates value, visibility for his work, as well as a little economy around this community :slight_smile:

Your role in this game, is to watch out when Captain announces a release and if this particular field is of interest to you, be there on release date and try to get it (they go away very fast, a matter of seconds sometimes!).

If you couldn’t get it, then you can buy it from one of the owners or trade it with another NFT you own.

Regarding those three “Maker fields” above: those are different from others as those maker fields allows you to embed the field intended into objects. So you can carry those with you and use them as a mandala, or simply have them nearby and interact with it such as the kinetic transformer.

Regarding the platforms used, you can have a look at this article:

Regarding renting, I’ve offered it specifically for Makers items, so:

• We all save on shipping & hassle.
  • We do not disrupt too much the value of those items.
  • You can do as much items as you want in 3 days (taking into account it takes one hour to recharge)

Though there is some risk for us, hence asking either for a caution (NFT or cash) or a referral.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

7 Likes

THANK YOU!!!
Extremely Helpful, Borisju!!!

3 Likes