Extreme thirst from tags/morphic fields?

What to you mean with wearing it? :slightly_smiling_face:

I carrying the field all the time. In my pocket

Also I have so many sigils that I made. And using it 24hr

Some of them are protection sigil.

Interesting, does this also make it easier for a field to work? For example a field working faster because my energy level is higher?

Like playing the field on your phone in your pocket?

1 Like

Yes. But I also have sigil rings

1 Like

Nice :relieved: I haven’t used one ever, but they really are interesting. How do you charge them with an audio?

1 Like

No not an audio the sigil depends on what type. You can find lot of them in sapien patron. There are fame sigil. Or confidence one. Lot of stuff that I still not yet discover it yet but you should check it up there.

Once you can access the sigil. All you have to do is to print the sigil and put any kind of your desired items that you want to imbue and then wait depending on which sigils. Some take up to 1-3 hours. Once you done. You can just wear the item.

I would suggest to imbue it in a ring. So you can get the benefits wearing the ring all the time.

The sigil also grow over time.

1 Like

Thanks for explaining that for me :wink::+1:t4:

1 Like

Yes, it does

1 Like

So a little update.

Over the last week, my tiredness seems to have been gone now.

But I still wake up dehydrated every day. I went from my normal 8 glasses of water a day, to drinking 10 glasses last week, then without any changes, I started drinking 14 glasses a day this week, but still am dehydrated.

Tried something with electrolytes in it?
Even just a little bit of baking soda might help with your salt/nitrogen balance.

6 Likes

No I haven’t, how do I consume this baking soda? Not familiar with it.

2 Likes

Well some type of Gatorade or Electrolyte drink for babies would be best, but otherwise just a 1/8th - 1/4th tsp of baking soda dissolved in a cup of water.
Sip slowly.

5 Likes

I see it’s in bananas too. Think I can start eating these aswell again then.

1 Like

But I do eat potatos and chicken every day, which also include electrolytes as I see. Or could it be that I need to consume more daily now as I am listening to those fields?

1 Like

possibly.
The fields can definitely require more raw nutrient intake for reconstructing the new pathways, dna, cells, etc.

7 Likes

Okay thanks man, I’ll start increasing it :+1:.

5 Likes

Little update: so 1 week later, it’s still the same. But I might have given the wrong term to describe my problem (sorry for that), as I am not feeling thirsty (dehydrated), but my skin is just really dry up to a point where it’s uncomfortable to even sit in a chair or lay down in bed. It’s looking damn pale too.

1 Like

You should try this out bro, should help with your dry skin problem…

3 Likes

Thanks for that man. I usually never have dry skin before I started listening to that ponr playlist, it makes me want to just give up now, but on the other side I am already passed a month now, so there really is no point in returning now, if you know what I mean :sweat_smile:. I’m still scared to try 5 liter of water a day, like some advised tho…

1 Like