Face Sculptor

Off topic; forgive me, what is the other field that cannot be shared with anyone? Thanks.

1 Like

Order by 3

1 Like

What’s your results with this field? Can you go into details? Please?

1 Like

When i consistently work with it, i notice all the skin things, the hair and teeth things no, but i think those would take longer, i mean my teeth are white lol so maybe thats why i dont notice. Its never been more than 3 weeks straight at times that ive used it.

I also get sometimes a bit of flear ups for dermatitis on the sides of my nose, that goes away quickly with this audio too (i guess the colors lights involved here)

3 Likes

I’m not “back” but as I still lurk from time to time to keep myself updated about the fields I keep using, I just wanted to drop a testimony as an external user.

This field does work for sure. I’ve been using it for almost a year now and almost without skipping a day. I mean, how would I skip a heavenly music like this lol to begin with.

But it does require consistence indeed. Not the kind of field where one can say “I looped it 24/7 for 3 weeks and presto!”. I don’t believe in that approach. Well, maybe a few rare people might be getting results like that, but for average people like me, consistent usage is key. Especially considering the level of complexity.

About the results:

• I have a “better nose”. Well, it’s globally still the same but… at the same time, looks like photoshopped or something lol.

• I didn’t have a double chin but still, the area under the chin has been tightened.

• I don’t know if it’s this one or the Face Combo, but the number of baby hair popping up on my head is almost irritating. It’s like I’m walking around with multiple antennas. So “irritating” but in a good way. Especially considering I’m not a youngster.

• Not a youngster, but still had some (mild) acne problems from time to time. This has reduced their frequencies (I don’t really use any other anti-acne field like Bacteria killer and such).

• Provided I don’t eat junk and keep up with a reasonable diet (which is not always the case cough), my complexion looks pretty good.

I do use other face fields + rejuvenating ones, so they certainly have an impact too. But if I don’t have enough time or am travelling, etc. this and Plasma Flaunt are the only physical fields I use. So most of the effects I notice probably come from those two.

13 Likes

did you become more attractive?

4 Likes

I don’t know. It’s currently very hot in the region where I live and it doesn’t really help in terms of attractivity :)) Everybody around me, including myself, looks like about to faint any minute. More seriously, my circle of friends hasn’t changed in the last year (since I bought the field). So always hanging out with the same people and I haven’t received any new feedback except sometimes about my skin looking good.

Not to mention some additional attributes, other than physical, are needed to be attractive in my opinion. Fortunately, countless fields, NFTs, and of course personal effort/ways of being can help in that regard.

6 Likes

I think I will be purchasing this field this year, I am in other private projects, my face is already great and I am even more looking forward to the future results of this one. :wink::wink:

Pictures are just the target (not mine)

3 Likes

I’m not very familiar with Chinese singers😂

1 Like

No not him

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I have seen this field on YouTube on a channel that shares a bunch of other such premium fields… is it possible they won’t work or are somehow deactivated from working if shared? Because I tried it, looped it several times with no effect whatsoever. Whereas other ones like facial symmetry would show visible effects in just a few listens. At least the first time I started using it.
But so seems to be true, thanks for the confirmation - more complex fields like this take more time to show effects. So not really worth it for me, if I’m using it for something specific

1 Like

Dream puts protection on his paid fields, so if you don’t actually own them they will not work for you.
You’re just wasting your time using a pirated field my friend.

5 Likes

It’s for sure they won’t work :slight_smile: (as @SaintJordan said)
You might do other folks who see these offered in the place you found them a favor by telling them that they won’t work if not purchased from the creator.

4 Likes

Thanks that’s good to know. explains then why I noticed nothing. I didn’t even know it was a paid field when I was using it though.

1 Like

Its no longer labeled as Black label tier item. And the price is now reduced. Also I found someone uploaded the audio on youtube. Will it work if I listen to the uploaded one. Curious.

1 Like

It is better not to!

Eventhough the price got down, a stolen audio on youtube is still a stolen audio on YouTube.

Doesn’t matter

4 Likes

Hello @Sona1703 Welcome back to the forum.

The purchased audio will work.

A stolen audio on YouTube will not.

The audio products available on Gumroad are of a higher quality tier; don’t perceive lower prices as a sign of lesser quality

3 Likes

Hi @Sona1703!

Here are some links to help you navigate the forum: SapienMed FAQ Collection

Welcome White Gold KY

2 Likes

Thank you…

1 Like