Luscious-tresses

I think it’s ok

Could you elaborate. What do you mean by this?

When you set an intent, this field will display the hair you want

2 Likes

It works like that? Is that in the description somewhere?

We can barely see any forehead anymore of so much hair youve grown! :hugs: soon we will think is the back of your head lol congrats!

8 Likes

thank you i believe @anon73693188

I have been on the forum for three years and the first photo was a year and a half ago. What I want to say is that it requires focus, consistency, healthy eating, clean water and time.

Hope everyone has great results

IMG_1056

11 Likes

173 copies left :heart:

10 Likes

i’m surprised this hasn’t sellout yet ? Cause once the Sapien Shop closes there isn’t gonna be any other hair fields NFT like this one made especially with the extensive research put into this Project

3 Likes

Not to mention the crazy results it’s delivered to so many already

3 Likes

Beats me considering the count of people who expressed interest and the follows up people did.

Not really, the polls after the lady submitted the drawing were all around 50- 75

76 was the last count before being made

And thats actually exactly the number sold.

But i also think that getting near the shop’s closing date, some more will be sold.

3 Likes

That poll was to check how many would buy as the NFT was thought to be in the range of Eternal price but after the NFT was released at standard price I thought it would have been sold like hot cakes.

2 Likes

Me too tbh

In peoples defense tho :sweat_smile: so many good gems to buy we kinda strickly buy what we need the most and indulge with what we like at times

2 Likes

Could also be because alot of people don’t have money right now and were expecting to buy it later in a couple on months. But it’s a shame because we didn’t anticipate the Sapienshop to close and now some might not get their copy. This NFT is a keeper for me!

6 Likes

Yes! Maybe everyone has a lot of lists and is considering their own priorities. Maybe they will all be sold out near the end time😂

This nft is less than a month old, but the results I have seen are great. If you want better hair, you can invest in this gem. Of course, this is not a deliberate promotion, but it personally exceeds my expectations.

10 Likes

I want all the cats you post around :star_struck:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: @AlreadyThere

5 Likes

Hahaha that first one is like pfff you peasants cant buy fields like me

4 Likes

:rofl::joy:

4 Likes

@Hauru @anon73693188 I haven’t seen many testimonials recently here. What results are people getting? Stopping loss of hair? Reversing gray hairs? Fuller head of hair?

2 Likes