Fascia related fields?

hey guys, so there’s been this thing going on for quite a while now about fascia training to reduce pain, increase athleticism, and reduce injuries, particularly in sports. majorly by coach Chong Xie. His coaching plan is mad expensive for me rn as a student. I found some free exercises here and there but just wanted to know if there is anything that sapien has regarding fascia.

When I put “fascia” into the forum search engine, it gives me topics such as these:

There may be others too for you. You now know where to find them.

3 Likes

yes. im aware of these two but there are always some hidden treasure that dont have exact name, so thats why i asked, thank you.

2 Likes

True. That’s what makes the search engine such a great tool. If your desire is mentioned in the discussion of any field on this forum, it’ll find it for you, regardless of the field’s exact name.

1 Like

are you aware of any free fields that could possibly help with the concerned topic?

Is it like pain problems from fascia?

No. It’s more like strengthening the plantar fascia, which in turns improves glute fascia and activation & some other things to increase athleticism, reduce joint pains, reduce i jury risks. As an athlete these are important for me. And his program is mad expensive for now.

1 Like

Are you aware of the following free fields, which may strengthen the plantar fascia?

The Foot Spa (Feet Rejuvenation)

Automated Calves and Feet Muscle Workout with Joint strengthening

6 Likes

thank you and yes, im already using automated feet and i don’t think i need the foot spa cuz im already using collagen field and use fat to stem cells 4-6 times almost daily for recovery.

2 Likes

Hey, have you looked into this one?

It’s not directly related to fascia but it will greatly help!

The foot spa is a more specialized approach and the variations inside the field will naturally push towards more fascia healing

Edit: I was really tempted to get a foot massage just cuz it was a click away! I went to YouTube and did the usual scroll through the comments thing anndddd… I found this

Otherwise the fascia fields might be the best options for you! Specially with the discounts going now!

6 Likes

you are right about kanpu masatsu, it may help indirectly and thank you for the screenshot, i’ll take that as a sign, use it and see how it goes :D for the time being i cannot buy them, cuz im a student and i dont to ask my parents for money cuz when converted to INR, its still much, before covid, it would’ve not been a problem. i’m moving to EU soon, maybe then i’ll earn, save some and then get some fields. thank you so much!

2 Likes

That’s what I thought too! The comment was too specific man haha. Get yourself some good massages then!

And you’re welcome ofc :)

2 Likes

Apart from Sapien Medicine, have you ever come across this channel on Fascia Release (with plenty of selfcare holds)

They call themselves Human Garage, so body maintenance etc :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1::muscle:

2 Likes

thanks for this ! i also baught a fascia program on black friday, otherwise the price was high lol

1 Like

Atopic Dermatitis & Other Skin Problems Suitable For This ? " Kanpu Masatsu"

[image]