Fasting Recommendations

Can you list below all audios that will be effective during a “Dry” Fast not a water fast!

for example speeding up the heal or autophagy or making this fast the ultimate fast of all time.

Thank You

2 Likes

There aren’t specific audios to target fasting, I believe.

• Weight Loss Combo (ft. Fat Burning Genetic Advantage)
  • ElektroSmog album
  • Sirt 3 and 6 audio
  • Superhuman Audio
  • enhanced fat metabolism
  • Super Metabolism boost
  • Antioxidant formula
  • Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal.
    -Photosynthesis.
  • Hunger inhibitor (optional)

Most likely with these you won’t feel much hunger, you should have plenty of energy and your body should replenish itself and accelerate the healing process.

6 Likes

In addition to @RisingKundaFest’s excellent suggestions, Photosynthesis is helpful for fasting and decreases hunger. It allows your system to use less food and oxygen, and use light as a source of energy.

From the old Teespring description:

This basically causes you to absorb light and use it as a direct energy source for normal functions.
Its even possible to find you use a lot less oxygen and food. You even feel strongly energized, all natural capabilities also seem to grow.
This can be a bit intense for some.

5 Likes

AMPK is supposed to be why people fast, listen to the audio and you’ll achieve those benefits. So I’ve read in the comment section of the video.

1 Like
4 Likes

1 Like

whats this audio? AMPK? or Sestrin?

Your comment could change my life <3 i will try the AMPK and Sestrin, plus Myostatin (Patreon) With the full automated workout and Extreme muscle growth audio.

and I will be using Marine Phytoplankton subtle energy because it is the best super food ever

1 Like

Ampk he also speaks on Sestrin (more for muscle-related benefits)

1 Like

I fast 23 hours and have one meal most days. The two audios that I love are:

• Pranic Swirl - gives me a big boost when I feel a little low on energy
  • For the Skeptic - this gives a major caffeine boost, I avoid this after 2 pm
7 Likes

Hey @Maoshan_Wanderer, sorry to barge in like this. But have you got anything special in mind considering you interact with Devi and it’s Navratri?

1 Like

Well, I do a semi-fast for 9 days drinking twice a day some lemon juice with a little cane sugar, and recite and meditate on 8 aspects of the Goddess. I try to take some time off from work to kind of observe silence, this year I could not, but thats ok, she gets it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So great you meditate, I wonder what you’ll do if you get initiated into Kriya yoga!
Read Autobiography Of A Yogi by Parmahansa Yoganada, I don’t have words to describe it but would recommend to all who are spiritually inclined

1 Like