The Requests and Fields

Psychic University.

1 Like

Thank you very much I thought he had a youtube channel or another site but I see that it is in enlightened states, I’ll take a look :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One to fast eliminate nano plastic particles. (Via relasing fast through back or front door lol or by apoptosis etc)

I know Plasma Flaunt helps with it, but since it has so many other targets. It would be nice to have just one focusing on that.

That along is causing so much havoc and cut normal healing and processes within the body

8 Likes

I second @Lunamoon22

And it seems like we cannot escape plastics, like when I type this reply my fingers have to touch plastics.

3 Likes

Hello Sapien, as many of the ladder commenters have requested, I request a permanent ADHD field that helps with increasing the size of the prefrontal cortex and the gray matter and white matter inside of it, while also creating more/balanced dopamine receptors permanently and taking away some of the affects of executive dysfunction, sluggish cognitive tempo, working memory and processing speed deficits. While also increasing willpower, the ability to delay gratification and to seek discomfort for growth. Just something that is permanent would be amazing, something that causes the brain to grow and keep growing while also rewiring the brain circuits until ADHD is no longer a factor. Maybe also adding some nervous system healing and amygdala healing would also be great. Thank you very much for all you do, you and your team.

3 Likes

Fasting Audio.

I want to do a 40 day fast but I keep failling

Recovering from Depletion after fasting

Fasting Recommendations

1 Like

Cure paranoia field

Cure scizophrenia

Advanced Fields Hemorrhoids Narrowing Fields

Captain please make it possible

@Captain_Nemo @Dr_Manhattan @SammyG

1 Like

Just found out my stepdad may have Amyloidosis so I would love to see a field made for the incurable hereditary disease. :pray:t3:

3 Likes

The Quintessence of Marrow: New Release

In the mean time?

I mean it cant reverse inherited issues, but at least it could help lowering the production of the amyloid protein?

2 Likes

Yes I was considering this one too! Thank you!

1 Like

And mix it with BoL :ok_hand:

Kindly check scleroderma similarities too

Please @Captain_Nemo this and my comment

These would help us severely.

Please also add nervous system support as well as dopamine recepter growth and healing @Dr_Manhattan @Captain_Nemo. Can you make a field with the capability to expand the prefrontal cortex on all levels with gray matter and white matter, along with brochas area and wernickies area. If the hippocampus could be cleansed and enlarged that would be great as well. Instant buy if possible. Ps - I’ve been waiting a week and no answer back from sammy, how can I get brain growth work?

3 Likes

The permanent brain enhanced had those capabilities

I think all brain fields target ADHD because you can’t focus on learning while having ADHD.
That’s why they all have the healing side of it
There is a separate field to focus which you can use separately without using brain fields if that is your main concern

For nervous system there is the NGF field but even the PBE have NGF field

Dopamine receptor, addiction help and dopamine redux fields

While the brain regeneration field also can do the trick

Think of each brain field that target intelligence
Will include both NGF and ADHD fields as base to all what comes after so in matter fixing your problems
Brain fields are enough for this

2 Likes

At some point in the future there will be a new field release with brain growth woven into it.
Just don’t know when, that’s manhattans call.

3 Likes

I had forgotten.
I see what project I meant.
hmmm

2 Likes

Math one please. Instant buy

1 Like