Recovering from Depletion after Fasting

Namaste spiritual brothers and sisters,

My name is Gaura and I am new on the Forum. I have been lurking around on the forum for a while, and I am grateful to have found this beautiful community. I am hoping for your seasoned experience and advice for creating a few different stacks with a specific purpose in mind.

The context of my situation is this:

In order to heal from digestive issues, which have been with me since my teenage I started experimenting with fasting a few years ago. I have done a lot of intermittent fasting, doing one meal a day, dry fasts of various lengths and so forth in order to heal my gut.

I realised later that I was missing the point, and that most of my issues stemmed from stress and a negative thought patterns, and I failed to acknowledge and workout that part, so I didn’t get the desired effect of the fasting because I didn’t build the emotional and mental foundation.

So all of my fasting, stress and digestive issues have let to depletion of my physique.

By now I have worked out the mental part, and I am in a better state of mind than ever and I am slowly but surely recovering my health and my weight. But I am eager to do this in the most intelligent and efficient way and therefore I was hopeful of receiving seasoned advice on how to build a few different stacks with essential audios.

Audios that I am currently listening to:

To strengthen my digestion I listen to Quadible Integrity’s Organ Series targeting the Colon, Kidney and Liver and eat a healthy diet with nutrient desnse foods.

To heal and regenerate my foundation I listen to Sapien Medicine’s Nerve Growth Factor, The Plasma Bath, Regenerate Telomeres, The DNA Repair System, Anti Aging, Jing Restoration and Alchemically Charged Blood.

To grow my weight and physique I listen to Sapien Medicine’s Weight Gainer, Weight Gainer 2.0. I listen to the automated workouts three times a week targeting feet and legs on Tuesdays. Core on Thursdays and Upper Body on Saturdays. I do soft workout’s (trying not to burn out my reserves) while listening. Before workouts I preface with Sensitized Androgen Receptors Anabolic Effect and end with the Extreme Muscle Growth Stimulation.

Could you kindly advice me for crafting stacks for the following:

Long Session Meditation (I do a two hour session every morning, and I like to have frequencies playing in the background.)
Short Session Meditation (Whenever I feel stressed or out of balance I like to have 10-15 minutes to ground myself and master my emotional state.)
Reading (I take time to read almost every and would like to listen to something that enables good absorption of information while contributing to my overall recovery.)
Cooking, Cleaning and doing Chores.

Sequence of Secondary Priorities

My main priority is to regain health, weight and increase my longevity. Additionally there is a lot of mental, emotional and physical transformations that I would like to experience in due course of time. But I am careful with working with too many fields at the same time, as not to distract my body and mind from my main purpose. So your advice on when and how to proceed with which frequencies to accomplish these secondary goals would be much appreciated.

1. Strong and Healthy Feet

I have previously fractured a bone in the middle of my left foot, and this has led to various imbalances and pain issues. (Do we have a field on this? I haven’t been able to find one.) This experience of foot pain and difficulties in moving about is a block to living in an elevated mood conducive to good health, and that is why solving this issue is my main secondary priority.

2. Cold Resilience.

Winter is coming, and I usually have a hard time coping with the cold, and would like to become more resilient. I have been considering listening to Quadible Integrity’s newly released White to Brown Fat audio, but I think this might be counterproductive in terms of gaining weight. Any suggestions in this regard?

3. Appearance

I am naturally good looking, though a bit emaciated presently, but I would like to maximize my good looks for the sake of confidence and self-esteem, while returning to optimal health. Therefore I am considering listening to frequencies for Golden Face Ratio, Automated Mewing, Becoming Supernaturally Handsome and a good audio for developing a masculine skull structure (any field for that?) At the same time, I don’t want to distract my body from the main purpose of healing and building.

4. Mindset

As everyone else I would love to live a life of abundant happiness, gratitude, unconditional loving relationships, meaningful contribution of service to society and so forth, and there are many audios in this regard that are pulling on my attention. But again, I am cautious to not get distracted and starting too many projects. So the question is when and how to proceed with this one?

5. Skills

I am a natural leader, and taking upon myself too many responsibilities is what led to my stress and burnout. I would love to develop my leadership abilities and my communication skills to lead, teach and inspire as many souls as possible to reach their highest potential and have a positive impact on the world around them.

Thanks for taking the time to read through all of this. I am eagerly and thankfully waiting for your treasured advice.

Your servant,
Gaura

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Gaura! :smiley: :tropical_drink: :tropical_drink:

If you just started, I can recommend you to use the Poinf of No Return stack. Please help to explain your digestive issues, so we can list more specific fields to heal your issues. Mention also if you can buy some fields, if you have Patreon subscriptions, or if you want to use fields that are on YouTube only.

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome mademoiselle.

I’ve suffered from stress triggered IBS for a couple of years and have been fluctuating in-between constipation and loose stools. I’ve managed to stabilise my emotional state, and my digestion have improved greatly with the betterment of my mood and increased knowledge of food compatibility.

I am gaining weight, but it is a slow process and the digestive issues and stress have taken their toll on my bodily stores. From the point of view of traditional Chinese medicine you could say I have exhausted my Jing and have Yin deficiency. I have cracks on my tongue, and though I my appetite is generally strong I still have a thick white coating on the back of my tongue.

I have a Patreon description both for SapienMed and Quadible Integrity. I am not planning on buying fields. But if the testimonials of The Plasma Protocol are not exaggerated I don’t know if I’ll be able to help myself.

Sapien has IBS field on Patreon. There can be many causes of why you are gaining weight slowly. It could be from the digestive issues that you have, but it could be other reasons. Same with the white coating, it could be just dead cells, but there are also other possibilities why you have it. If you can consult a doctor, it would be easier to determine the causes, otherwise you can also choose to do a trial and error process with the fields.

I think the fields you have chosen are good. You could add the IBS if you want to see if it helps you. For the long session meditation, I can recommend the Mass Meditation field.

For the short session meditation, I can recommend the followings.

• The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach, which is good for any kind of problems.
  • The Journey of Forgiveness, which is great to shake off stuck emotions.
  • You can also check out the Star Exercise Meditation.

I am not sure which fields can help to absorb information, but if you are looking for fields that can help you recall the information you have learned, I can list some.

When to proceed with certain fields is up to you. You know the best what your current priority is. If something is really bothering you right now, then maybe that is the thing you should focus on.

If you want to discuss about Quadible Integrity and other creators you are using, you can go to a dedicated thread for other creators.

1 Like

Thanks Mademoiselle for your kind advice.

My digestion issue is more or less resolved. I’ve had great success with some of the organ fields of SapienMed and QI, as well as the fields for absorption of nutrients, and my weight is coming back at a steady pace, so I am not so worried about that anymore. But I will continue with the Plasma Light and Jing restoration and many of the fields to build a solid foundation of health.

1 Like