Field for Genetic Male Pattern Baldness

thanks man!

2 Likes

Also unconditional androstenol and emperor audio are great.

Also using hairloss v2 is useless since Dream probably removed the field from it.Hairloss treatment subs or fields is all about patience and consistency

One sec! Accidentally posted!

1 Like

what do u mean?

just like how there is Hair loss treatment v3, there was version 2, right now I’ve been using that

Alright here’s some female perspective on it!

First of all you will want to change how you see yourself in your own eyes and for this you want to start working on Why you want to attract girls and How you wanna go about it … Sit with your self, Ask yourself, Dig Deeper, and Relax … See what comes out … Let go of everything that stands in the way …

Second you will need to Change your Aura because Perception starts with your Energy. For this you should use Quasi Crystal and Recreate your Own Auric field to that of Charm and Confidence.

You will want to use this field for so many reasons, it offers you the limitless expansive growth you want; in your life and consequently on your attraction.

Fields like Salt Cleanse should be your daily companion, every day and night and throughout the day! You want to always have your energies, thoughts, thinking and perspectives always cleansed and prepared for all fields assimilation and absorption! This is how I always start my playlist.

Fields like Divine Love, Radiate Positivity , and Love Graviton will make you both attuned to the pure feelings of love and have them always in your aura.

Now on to the leap we have been having with fields:
Mstate Gold and Silver and Mstate Iron to balance your feminine/masculine energy
Along with the mental benefits you will be reaping with it! Speaking of, always have your ISIRB and RBM3 in your playlists! Read the topics on these! Clarity and eloquently spoken words is two things you want, which reminds me of the new magical ability we have now: The Power of Blarney Stone You will see a different version of yourself you’ll be happy to reintroduce it to yourself every day.

Alongside, Hand of Glory will open up new Higher worlds for you ;)

All Purpose Anxiety Removal to keep you chill in and out and in your interactions with the world, yourself, your world, and your reflective decisions.

The Fool is the field you want to have your personality filled with; interested in the world while also happy about your state and drawing interest in it through your own.

The Skeptic is also a good hype up before your chit chat that goes further, and a good prime up before your playlist!

Enhanced Visual Processing is a brain pump you should read about :)

Now let’s talk physical! Testosterone and DHT 2.0 are essential, Facial Symmetry, Nose Straightener, Stem Cells for Face, and The Dutastereided Scalp and of course a Fancy Salon Visit for your overall gentleman groom :)

Always Raise your Vibration and connect to your Higher Self for the best outcomes possible :)

The Energy Flow Of your body has a saying in a lot of things; how you observe and what you attract.

A Fancy Massage for your Soul allows more flow to enter and go through your body.

A Belly of Laughter and Oxytocin + Neuropeptide Y will flow your mind into the delightful and easily social part of you.

And finally, your mindset weighs in the most out of everything, so Feel Abundant and Evolve on a higher level for a better reconstruction of you.

Paid fields like Knight Mindset and Plasma Flower should immaculately help.

My words for you is that understanding that attraction is not a complex thing nor it is taken for granted, that it is not something you stop doing once you’re there either. You evolve and grow through it! You keep learning about yourself and your other person taking different leaps and routes each day. A good framework to work with is through working on your brain, that’s the most important part, (see Philip_Weiss topics on that), then comes your energy, your being, your soul, your understanding of the world, your perceptions,Your sky rocket confidence, Your looks, Your love for yourself, Your ease of mind, letting go of your limitations

The only thing I really did aside from constantly being with my fields was to Enter the State of Flow and Allow myself to stay in it. That was it.

And of course, always bring your Negentropic self and the universes within you into your world, first things off, and on a daily basis. And always be Grateful for your Abundance

38 Likes

What an outstanding post, really :hugs:

6 Likes

Thanks man! Just some psychic stuff thrown in here and there, we love to welcome our forum friends pretty well :D

6 Likes

Excellent post!

7 Likes

Girl,this is unbelievably good.I think it is a shame u havent written a guide on this topic.Even this reply would be awesome for men how to attract women in a healthy manner.

3 Likes

Might help with you and your club stories :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks bro!

2 Likes

Wow, so many fields and good info!

Thank you so much for the effort you’ve put into helping me :pray:

I just have some questions now…

How much should I listen each field?
When do I stop listening to a particular field?

Should I listen every day? Coz I’m listening to some subs for my hair rn… and a listen to Harper subs for Hair at night… and a few days back my ears were hurting… I don’t want to damage my ears…

Is there such a thing as too many fields in a playlist?

Does our mind get overwhelmed if we listen to too many fields in one day?

Headphones or speakers?

Thank you

2 Likes

hey man, i see you’ve tried the Intention Repeater… Any success?

Any Tips for getting success?

Thank you

1 Like

What’s with hair loss ver3.0? When I used even my hair were shedding. Initially my hair started looking really thick healthy and voluminous. But after 2 weeks they started shedding like crazy.

Oh anytime! all good :D

Recommended is 3-4 times, but experiment with your body :)

You don’t. :D but that’s not the answer you’ll formally find around. I don’t think any of us here stops listening to their fields either. Some base it dynamically on “results”… I like to adjust based on my body and energy and life needs. Your requirements change from a couple days to another. Besides, Most fields want your consistency alongside your better assimilation which builds up more over time. Plus, you’re changing at the base level of your core, that wants a little push through :)

What wouldn’t make you? :)) live with the fields and experience them differently each day… You will love it :)

It all depends on your withstanding threshold man!

Both are fine. Most of us use speakers by now :)

For your subliminal thing, one thing that has changed my way of listening to subs was listening to both the subliminal and the corresponding morphic field together. That way, your body is directed and hugely aided to make the shifts you desire in your body. And also, cuts your listening time drastically. So instead of listening overnight you listen to the hair sub + The Dustraieded scalp together (this is the one that will give you the fastest results) and of course along with the PRP bath (as well Carboxytherapy and Plasma combo 3 if you are willing to invest in yourself)

Hope this helps bro!

1 Like

have u guys tried the intention repeater as well?

what do u think of it?

did it work?

also is listening in mp3 okay?

Our dear friend @_OM would have directed you to stay on topic right now :stuck_out_tongue:

haha check the thread for that bro and see the topics and experiences with it. @anon37166570 had an interesting experience with her shipments delivery and @SilverZuzu has done the same thing with her items! Intending quick and safe delivery! I have also used it for my servitors but take a round on the forums first haha

And nah man fields are not downloadable but a $5 subscription on Patreon offers you exclusive uploads as well as a small token of gratitude for the man himself :)

4 Likes

there are many fields here… is there any structure by which i should start listening?

thank you I’ll check out the Pateron