Field for heart attack

I think I almost got one. Any good stacks for attack prevention?

1 Like

Then you should seek medical attention immediately. A heart attack is nothing to toy with.

To answer your question,

12 Likes

I think it’s because covid I guess. My heart feel so weird since I got it

Again, when it comes to your heart, that’s something you shouldn’t “play doctor” with. Get local, professional help.

4 Likes

Hello Imogen. I wish you good health.

Have you tried Restoration from The Long Haul. It’s a free audio on Gumroad and Youtube.

You maybe suffering from Long Haul symptoms.

I also had noticed that my heart was feeling heavy and slightly uncomfortable. I think because I ate alot of red meat this past weekend.

Thank you Wellbeing for the suggestions.

7 Likes

Yes I play it 2-3 times every morning. Yes the cough always come every night. It is very weird indeed. It’s been almost 3 months and still the effect lingering

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon.:heart:

1 Like

Maybe you need Heart Inflammation Reduction and Healing - YouTube. It’s specified for heart problems after Covid.

4 Likes

Already listen to most heart fields! Thanks. I’m getting better now.

I think what just happened to me was anxiety attack :sweat_smile: but thank you.

And everyone else

2 Likes

I always get this feeling but it always suck out my energy. And become tired. I end up just making sweet tea or coffee but I can’t drink them anymore. Because the jitters really bad😅

Lately in mu country the covid restrictions has been lifted. And the energy that I can feel is rather mild. Not that depressing anymore

But I get what you mean. Grounding is important. And I should do it more often :)

2 Likes

At some point in time, you might want to consider some fields for your adrenals. That will help with your anxiety attacks.

2 Likes

It does tremendously help with anxiety?

this might help against anxiety too

and what about the Auto Immune Reversal field? Dunno if it could help.

2 Likes

Combine that with New Release: Ivermectin

3 Likes

Why don’t you stick with the Smart Stem Cells for atleast 2-3 weeks 5 times a day, guarantee you that you will see a positive effect on your body @anon25711007

Plasma + Smart Stem cells, what more could you ask for combined in one field :sweat_smile:

2 Likes