Field options for leveling up socially

@Maoshan_Wanderer No, there isn’t an audio. It’s just a mandala.

1 Like

spotlight field
Just read this

4 Likes

An upgraded charisma and glamour would be sweet. That field is at least 2 years old, with all that dreamweaver leveled the past 2 years im sure a upgrade will make everyone a social butterfly

4 Likes

@onwards Totally forgot about Social Mastery tag. That is a banger. Works every time I wear it out. People are a lot friendlier and more chatty with me.

3 Likes

But that field has grown for 2 years. Is already learning lot of things too. You listening to luck field compared to newer luck field. The old one tend to create more stable results. Field grows

3 Likes

tbh I never use luck fields, I just have bad luck with them for some reason, like dreamweaver luck mandala from years ago, even other metaphysical creators, I always end up catching red lights or if im about to go therough railroads theres always a train coming having me wait for 15 minutes before crossing, not to mention all the time people wish my good luck before a interview or date, it’s always something unlucky hapens . Instead I focus on “magical” vibes. like the Fae’s fields, where things awesomely goes beyond luck(<-lucifers nick name)

2 Likes

There are also Chakras fields, which help with A Lot of issues, including Subconscious ones, plus the Throat Chakra is directly responsible for/with communication, also these fields should help facilitate/ease everything, including interactions, they are overall goodies. :grin:

But, Maybe the other mentioned options are Better.

Since I mentioned the subconscious, Subconscious Limits Removal must be of help, plus, maybe, Ego Dissolution, anyway, PONR is Awesome.

2 Likes

I agree with the Talk(ing) part, but social skills might be the result of talking and better subconscious programs, they do exist (or not, depending on perspective :sweat_smile:).

Hey OP, I know how you feel. Been like this myself for since childhood and up to age 21, it’s mentally and physically draining telling lies to yourself it’s ok but it’s really not, but thankfully there are so many thing such as fields and subliminal to help us. I want close friends that I can cherish my life with, but I haven’t made my move yet.

I recommend listening to subliminal tapes to attract like minded friends and focus on loving yourself. Years of isolation, anxiety and depression stole my childhood, but have to leave the past behind and move forward. All I can say is good luck to you.

1 Like

Look at your 12 house placement. Is there Saturn there? Or moon. Anything related to isolation. That’s 12 house represents.

It gets better as you age

3 Likes

Some great suggestions above.

There’s always the good ol’ Blarney Stone (the gift of gab, empowered speech and other blessings)

Well…this is also a different approach you can take, by infusing yourself with even more inner strength, power and blessings so you will become even more proactive than you already are and perhaps have an easier time manifesting your goals, while at the same time still remaining steadfast and taking tangible steps towards your objective.

I’d like to think a stack (though I understand you mentioned you’re not really looking for a stack) using a variation of these fields would have a nice effect, or simply try a couple of them to see how it affects your daily life:

Excalibur:

Spear of Destiny:

Hand of Glory:

EXTREME SELF CONFIDENCE/SELF ESTEEM BOOST:

Unstoppable Willpower:

Inner Strength (1.0):

The Inner Warrior:

Star (1.0):

Inner Beauty Reflected Outwards:

The Explorer:

The Negentropic Fool:

Zealot of Positive Change:

An underrated field (at least in my opinion) for self-love that is great to loop (as @JAAJ mentioned self love is extremely important:

10 Likes

Loving “Your Self Love.” First time seeing it

1 Like

Oh wow, so many replies while I was fast asleep. I’ll get back to everyone this evening. Thanks bunches, several awesome options I didn’t even think of and I’ve been around this forum for a while now! :sweat_smile: :hugs:

2 Likes

I think that maybe you have some subconscious block or limitation, since in the past you thought you didn’t need friends, maybe you subconsciously think that friends are bad or that it’s better to be alone, among other limiting thoughts that modulate your behavior and perception. try tools that serve to release blocks or trauma, disolve limiting belief , forgive and release.

4 Likes

That’s a part of it for sure. Growing up in a small town with limited amount of kids… sometimes I got told that if there had been any other options then not one of them would have chosen me. It stung. Plus bullying - getting pushed down the stairs, pushed around, stones thrown at me. Fun times. I can kind of see, with hindsight, how I manifested it all but it still stings.

The blockage fields are in my daily stacks. Thanks for the suggestions :hugs:

2 Likes

Perhaps the Revision series might be of interest to you?

1 Like

oh and another gem that I almost forgot, if you feel uncomfortable in social situations or think that your initiatives are not well reciprocated, try the amethyst field. When I use it, it usually gives me a lot of calm and natural fluidity in a social environment, not so much as charisma, it’s simply a state of effortlessness where things flow well even if you don’t do much just being you.

5 Likes

They’re on my shopping list. You know, the really long handwritten list with one end in my hand and the other one its way to the moon by now :sweat_smile: The free ones are in my stacks.

1 Like

@anon75179789 It never crossed my mind that one could combine intercession + intention to better connect with new people. I’ve used intercessions but not like that. Thanks for the idea!

@JAAJ These are lessons I keep not learning. Makes perfect sense and yet I find myself running in circles. Time to refocus - again! Thanks for the advice, reminder and that stack. Good stuff.

@Starlight thanks for reminding me about those two. The shopping list grows!

@SoulStar33 Yes, chakra fields for the win. I’m taking a break from them but they are gems.

@anon3411921 Thanks and good luck to both of us!

@anon25711007 I have no idea what my charts look like. Maybe that’s my next research topic :thinking:

@Ric_Flair Excellent fields, thanks! Will experiment with them.

And now, back to the the self love playlist. No skipping this time.

5 Likes

Aren’t some of them on YouTube?

(The Crucible series, which also could be of benefit, require purchase which is why I didn’t initially suggest those.)

1 Like