Fields for asthma?

Just came out of covid that in combination with my asthma has been making me cough and spit out mucus like crazy. Been coughing so much my head hurts like i been smoking for 100years…

Any fields for relief, anyone with experience of asthma what helped you?

1 Like

Legendary lungs the best.
But any lung field should help.
Lung inflammation, Lung strenghtening, Pleisury.
Lymph fields too can help too, for the mucus part.

4 Likes

You can try this

2 Likes
4 Likes

Tried lymphatic effusion last night did u mean one of those

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Is that a field or a nft by the way, i been using other suggestions from his youtube

I would advise signing up on his Patreon. If he wanted to have them on youtube, he would do so himself, don’t support piracy.

And as u know whom I mean, maybe just give him report,

way too senseless to see how he tries to steal really every paid energy work.

1 Like

I meant from sapiens youtube and another called health potion from some other channel that said they have permission from sapien.

Yeah, they said…

Or I could say I’m DreamWeaver’s brother, u gonna believe me?

Asthma Treatment is a field created by Psychic University, not Sapien, and Dream doesn’t post other people’s fields on his channel.

1 Like

Thought it was all the same person lol how many are them? Fields on youtube were deleted when sapien was hacked and reuploaded by dif people on youtube

Yeah, but use only SapienMedicine, and if u dont find something, check Sapien’s odysee, the videos are there as well, or maybe Patreon as well. Don’t support piracy.

And just a common sense, Max Heal Potion audio is tied to NFT ownership, doesn’t work for ppl that try to get it illegally.

And check Private vendors in Classifields section or on ES Website.

1 Like

Everything is so extremely disorganised who’s the owner of enlightened states? Theres multiple youtube channels dreamwaver, sapien, multiple gumroads and patreons i got no idea whos who.

And btw since you mention nft i wanted an over good health field or whatever, whats the difference between nft and a video, whats more potent and how do nfts work, do you just place them on phone backround?

ES website → About

And:

ES Website → Shop → Vendors

And read the disclaimer.

I won’t answer the rest, since u clearly haven’t even tried to find your information. Just that, at first u have to own the NFT.

But I’m pretty sure u can find it there:

:point_up::point_up::point_up:

1 Like