Fields to support Fasting/Autophagy

We are trying to get back to our pre-Covid routine of Intermittent Fasting - one meal a day.

What are some of the fields that you think are helpful?

• Energy fields to curb hunger (probably Photosynthesis)
  • IBS and Nutrients absorption fields to soothe digestion and make the best of the meal

Any thoughts?

4 Likes

Photosynthesis, IBS and Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption are great ideas.

Vitamin C and The Super Human Mutant can aid with energy production as well. They allow your body to produce functional vitamin C without the need for consuming it in food.

Vitamin C lasts longer but The Super Human Mutant has additional subfields.

For the Skeptics, The Flow of Jing, Pranic Swirls, Transmutation and Microcosmic, The Chi Elixir, Pranayama Training and Anti Aging (Patreon) could increase energy as well.

4 Likes

Thank you!! I completely missed Vitamin C and Anti Aging from the energy perspective!!

2 Likes

With super human mutant, you actually need to eat more, so be carefull with that, in the long run. As for Vitamin C, you can eat low ammounts of some food to get daily intake, if im correct.

4 Likes

That could be the reason I am ravenously hungry. SHM, Advanced Healing, or some of the workout videos - may be all of them lol!

2 Likes

Functional vitamin C production within the cells produces steady, constant levels of vitamin C endogenously as compared to consuming it once in food and may be metabolised differently.

Vitamin C is important to many cellular metabolism pathways related to energy levels in humans and functional vitamin C production can have various other profound effects.

Interestingly, most mammals generate vitamin C within their bodies but humans do not.

I’ve noticed increased energy levels, faster healing, more clarity of mind and other effects from the audio.

Edit: Good point about The Super Human Mutant. I had forgotten about that. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Any source for this hypothesis? What are “structured biophotons”? Sometimes a lot of these theories are a hit or a miss - hard to say what is true and what is bordering on new age fringe. Like the assumption that eating is mostly emotional and not dependent on calories burned or metabolism. Or the assumption that irrespective of one’s lifestyle and activity level, every one just needs 500 kcal. I am a tad skeptical on this one.

1 Like

Hunger Inhibitor from Biochemical Album & Leptin Resistance (Patreon) might help.

4 Likes

Cardarine

2 Likes