Fixing health and sleep

I’ve lost the ability to sleep 7-8 hours and a rapid steady sleep do to morphic fields.

I’ve listened to sleep optimizer by Morpheus and the sleep gene by morphic field energy
Which reduces the need for sleep. Twice by accident. Don’t ask why but it happened.

Today I sleep only 3-5 hours,
Wake up in the middle of the night super tired most of the day

My mind feels irritable and super empty at the same time
I feel like my brain doesn’t function the same anymore
And I have anhedonia and hyper awareness because of deralizaton and depersonalization that I had

Autism, burnout
Lack of energy, don’t have desire to be active,
Move, can’t work except sitting in the computer

Too Fast metabolism…

I’m worried and I’m only 23

I don’t know if I want or need to solve it with any type of audio. general tips will be appreciated

3 Likes

Run deep aura clearing for 24 hours. Then use the intercessions to remove anything that is bothering you with your sleep and that isn’t you (any genetic modification related to sleep, or energetic influence).

You seem to have quite a few problems to tackle everything in one post.

But nonetheless, after you do that (clearing the sleep issue first), the way I use healing fields is the following (others may agree or disagree), and specially after I’ve messed up:

1. General healing:

Torsion Field, Plasma Beach, Cosmo-Volt. With the Duo Album, Mana circuits, or any other additions if I think it can help or is necessary (if I intuit a big loss of jing, I’d use jing).

1. Mstate elements.

2. Nervous System, Brain Healing fields.

3. Whatever accident, injury, mess up I just had.

Then, I keep the general healing and mstate elements for a while, and work on my regular issues (a lot with general healing fields) and the recent mishap.

My latest mishap may have affected my brain/NS. Otherwise, I wouldn’t do much with them.

It seems your issues could benefit from brain rewiring the most. There are fields to make you more resistant to stress, permanently. Autism field. Mental health fields (fast metabolism could be caused by nervous system disregulation, fixing it would be a long-term solution vs fixing the thyroid).

I forgot, brain healing too. The sclerosis field removes scar tissue in brain, alzheimer field detoxes it, there is brain regeneration, etc. You can use all of them actually. If used within the recommended guidelines, they won’t create a problem, and if there is nothing to heal, you’ll be fine. Most usually, people notice an improvement anyway, even if they “didn’t have that problem”.

For burnout and energy, probably mitochondria protector blend, and maybe healing the adrenals and kidneys. But a good healing of all systems would probably help. Just focus on that first.

Although I recommended the intercessions, I don’t know if spiritual fields would be useful for you (given de-realization issues). So those are the only exception.

For grounding, you may use torsion field, five elements balanced, and automated grounding (grounding would help with a lot of things on its own).

Happens to me too. Don’t try to sleep less, you will get more anxious and exhausted simultaneously. Before wanting to sleep less and have more energy, you have plenty to heal.

When you need to sleep less, just sleep less, and then next day use brain refresher and enhanced brain hemisphere connectivity (or anything else you find helpful that is a brain wiring field). And then use some fields that can give energy (superhuman mutant, plasma charged mitochondria, jing/chi looped, etc).

In your state, you should be careful with getting too much energy. It can be followed by a crash and burnout.

I only listen to utter relaxation and muscle massage, deep sleeper, or automated grounding on loop when I sleep. Those would help you.

Make sure you have a whole day to sleep when first using deep sleeper, and you aren’t using alarms that day.

There are some fields that can be looped overnight like brain regeneration though.

If you have used Sapien fields without problems, then stick to them only. You already got negative effects from other creators. I don’t have anything against those in particular, but they don’t agree with your energy.

Use Sapien and PU fields for a while only, if possible.

Also, if you’re new to fields, you may need to build up your energy body a bit. I’d use chi compression into lower dantien for that, for the most part. You can use some jing and mana too. This benefits the fields, as does staying hydrated and as healthy as possible for you (you should keep a good diet at least).

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

Thank you both, really!
But can you maybe narrow it down to less steps please. like the most crucial thing because i prefer using the least morphic fields
As this caused me a dependency on that

Also a question for the first answer
Is the spiritual field counts as the intercession prayer or is it something different like energetically modified?

I did the autism brain a few times in the past didn’t like the effect, it really removes parts of me with my autism

Also I didn’t say I want to sleep less
I said that I want and need to sleep between 7-8 hours every night
But because of these circumstances I’m only able to sleep 3-5 hours
And then tired most of the day

1 Like

That is the main culprit. Being active will help you sleep better. I learned that by walking 10k a day will make you sleep better at night.

Maybe try using fit tracker to track your steps.

2 Likes

The restorative free combo: Orgone accumulator, The torsion Field, Plasma light beach.

Reduce the use of other fields as much as possible for a few days. Avoid exposure to blue light, screens, phone for a few days. Take a nature walk frequently and you will be fine in no time.

3 Likes
  1. Clean up your diet:
  1. detox your body

2. get a bit more active (mentally, physically emotionally etc)

You want to allow your brain/body to reset itself, seems like something is keeping it in a loop of stress.

2 Likes

Well now I have a sore throat
for 2 years I been wanting to do a tonsil surgery because
they are affected every time I get a sore throat
and it takes too much time to heal every time
but the dr doesn’t give permission unless it’s
bacterial
and I only had 1 strep 2 year ago…

I eat healthy
veggies, organic eggs, goat cheese, whole grain bread
my nutrition is fine I think and I did a lot of experiments
I even ate gluten free bread for a while and nothing changed
I love walking but my city is depressing…
and because of the anhedonia, lack of sleep, autism, depression, stomach and appetite problems
fast metabolism… I can’t really live and get out and be active except being on the computer doing nothing
I used to train in gym but it took too much powers
and I had a burnout and no gain…
I’m 1.75 cm tall and weigh 55 kilos but my the bone in my elbow sticks out
as well as the waist bone and it’s very uncomfortable
and the vertebrate above my tailbone sticks out because I fell
I’m very much dependent on my family
they are busy and old and everything takes too much time
basically until I won’t feel like 23 year old
I hope god will Deliver me from my misery

2 Likes

Some really great advice from some of the best forum members that give advice. Down the line, might be worth trying nearly all of it but at your own pace.

For now would emphasize the following:

A nature portal on Dreamseeds, like the pine forest.

Do a single mental activity, when you start to feel tired, stop and just rest/sleep/relax.
Same for physical/emotional.

This might be key. As far as I know these are the only two that do morphic fields.

If anything though, you can also do nothing, except pray/ask for divine help. Just continuously ask.

4 Likes

Can you provide links please

I don’t understand this much. I meant, some “spiritual” (more like psychic) fields can exacerbate psychological problems.

Same for the nervous system ones and others. But when people get side-effects from a physical field, they know what happened, and don’t start thinking they are attacked by the devil and whatnot…

As long as you remain aware of what fields you’re using and their possible effects, you’re good.

I think the most problematic effect for you would be getting a lot of energy followed by burnout, and acompanying emotional effects.

So, I’d use grounding with every stack or throughout the day, that way you wouldn’t get “wired” with energy.

Since your problem was sleep, use the sleeping fields. As for energy, I think you need to narrow down what causes it, or more likely (seems to be a lot of things going on) you’re actually going to have to heal different things by layers. I’d start with Jay’s recommendation, to be honest.

A general healing field, plus the sleeping ones, will start putting order to things.

I don’t get this problem often. I accidentally listened to

3 times yesterday and it smoothed out my breathing quite a bit. There are probably other fields you can use and combine to heal this faster.

I don’t know what links you were asking for so here you go:

https://odysee.com/@SapienMedicine:4/fast-working-deep-sleep-music-frequency:7

Some other fields that could help, although you’re good with torsion, plasma and orgone, are these:

Don’t overlook this one, it is good for everything. Put at the end of any stack, before grounding. It will make everything work better.

https://odysee.com/@SapienMedicine:4/ampk-the-energy-enzyme-(activation):1

The workout fields also help a lot.

And here’s a couple of threads to get familiar with PU:

If you want my honest opinion, I used to have plenty of the same issues you have. Mine all came from stomach and intestinal issues. But at that point, I had many other issues that wouldn’t go away if I just focused on stomach and intestinal issues.

So I think you need to read around a bit and develop a more comprehensive plan.

When I started out, I used the point of no return stack, with an addition of plasma. You don’t need it, but it won’t hurt either.

I also weighted the same, and that and many other issues got fixed by the Angelic and Devic intercessions, grace of Angel and Saints, and essence of faith and prayer.

So, I’d start with physical detox, energy clearing, those fields, and then whatever you need to work on.

In any case, it would do you good to create a plan, and to find the root cause of everything and how to deal with it. You don’t need to listen to anything until you have that.

3 Likes

massive thanks.

For now I think I’d stick to grounding only
to sort of direct the energy back to myself
and scatter old stuck one

2 Likes

hi again Drift :)

well i always wanted to ask if you mean the older version or the new one for this( i guess you know i’m mostly asking for reducing possible side effects of (over)looping brain fields and somehow for more control over my behaviors)

1 Like

I meant the older one. But new one one would boost things too.

1 Like

thank you!! love your new pfp btw :))

1 Like

1 Like

this sleep field has helped me immensely with sleeping during the day for enough hours, when working on the night shift.
3 times, right before sleeping:

4 Likes