Future Poll

Well nothing new. Normally I can feel it when someone is thinking negative stuff about me or sending me negative energy conscious/unconsciously. It’s something that actually everyone can feel or sense when they are energy sensitive to a certain degree. There were dudes sending hate towards me when I started writing in this tread which I’m feeling even now lol. But that’s nothing to worry about. An average person faces these type of energy almost in daily basis but they just can’t feel it. Even most energy sensitive folks unless it’s very strong. Many of you might think it’s om but it can be literally anyone. Someone who might not like you or whatever.

3 Likes

Ah it’s some thing more than just vibes for me lol

Much deeper and serious than that, if it is truly him .

I don’t fear him.

I’m protected, and I’m thankful.

But i know evils whereabouts.

Like i said though, i need to confirm first. I will later.

8 Likes

I’m not trying to get involve or anything but for the last couple of months. I get very fatigue energy by just around the forum. Realizing that something going on in the back😅

Now. The forum is less dense of negativity. At least at this moment lol

18 Likes

I was about to write about this but stopped myself lol some people told me the same thing and I had the same feeling. But empathic shield audio is there to rescue ofc

6 Likes

Man. I need that audio lol. I really want to save up money to just get that shielding tag. Because I can’t bare myself to even be around people and then heavy feelings just surrounding me. Especially if the group is negative :joy:

4 Likes

There’s a empathic shielding mandala for free on Instagram

And also the first version of shielding is on the forums for free, it’s a sigil

Life changer :)

9 Likes

I had it printed :) but unfortunately my ability to sense people is too strong and I hate it. It’s a curse to have it to be quite honest :joy: but thanks though.

Right now. If I get that feeling of negativity I just pull myself away. And grounding myself with automatic grounding audio

1 Like

Ah damn, keep it on you though, the field will grow with time and it’ll help you more and more …

Hopefully you can get the newer shielding tag soon :) maybe some day some one will put it up for sale on classified

1 Like

Someone mentioned here that we are not a family here, maybe he’s right, as we don’t share the same blood. We’re not living in the same neighborhood, country or even continent. But this forum was my second home. Some of you know me and are fully aware of my health condition. And you may even know that where I live. Sammy by creating this forum and Captain by his creations both gave me an opportunity to bring peace in my life. This past month my life was on the line. I had to wear a big smile on my face in front of my own family as they are not aware of the amount of pain that I was/am tolerating. But here I became connected to some individuals who sent me positive energy, those who cared about another person’s life. About what happened here there’s a pattern in the behavior of that person. However we can’t even convince that person that he’s hurting himself the most. Because introspection doesn’t happen as long as that person is not willing to hear his own higher self voice.

Dear Dream and Sammy, What you do for us is beyond a humanitarian act and/or a heritage. So, please continue your work.

23 Likes

You are the wonderful window I look out of every day, I hope with all my heart that this window will continue to be open. You have my full support and thank you for everything you do. I trust you from the bottom of my heart.

18 Likes

Dear good Dream,

I will just tell you one thing:

Don’t let that one unimportant person ruine your whole long-years work

You are stronger than that man

If you let him that, then he will laugh and be full of his ego and proud

Rather you smile and let him to see that you are beyond then all this “his” created illusion

9 Likes

One more thing i wanted to say is i was rather confused at the beginning as i stated in the cease an desist thread because i thought Om was somone with more insight and wisdom than me well i was wrong i also didn’t want to make to fast of a judgement but in hindsight what(only the act of posting that letter on the forum is enough to make a judgement if insightful enough) and the way he did was really well manipulative and simply wrong!
I dont understand why he did it but good riddance.

And the whole Integrity thing in my opinion Dream and Samuel both are the human embodiment of Integrity and i am sad the some people began to doubt genius and blessing that you are!

16 Likes

For a guy who tried to portray a public image of being wise and learned I noticed he had an unusually high level of ego attachment that sometimes erupted so something felt off. The inner and outer did not match.

12 Likes

This is clearly act of “gaslighting” or how you americans call that.
Making someone stupid and using his kindness and passiveness.

It’s so manipulative, and it’s says that clearly person is manipulative and narcissistic by it’s very nature, and trying to manipulate with other people through his credibility, rank, trust to achieve his “aims”.

If you just see his comments:" and you know that very well", " as we have spoken about that already", this is manipulation talk to affect masses also.

om is like a lucifer, at the beginning such a lovely, nice, carrying, helpful being, but at the end…we all know end.

I just don’t know how you guys didn’t realize this before at the very beginning
I always had fight with him here, but always
I just knew and sensed something isn’t okay with that person…his intentions weren’t right, and all that drama and theatrical responses, all the time looking for attention, enjoying his “glory”, making himself better and smarter then anyone here.

I still wonder how he got some of you

smh

And because of that person to stop with everything?
Com’on

6 Likes

Idk what to say in this situation. It is heartbreaking. Om opened my eyes in the past few times with his posts, but Captain and Sammy make all these wonderful audio and make us change our life.
I will be here with you Cap and support your work. Good by to OM and thanks for the past.
Times go on and we move on.
I love Sapien Medicine and all people in the forum.

13 Likes

Hey @Eli I believe I am the other person you are referring to here but I wouldn’t be surprised if it could be someone else you could be talking about either with the amount of harassment he has dished out to people.
The abuse I was receiving off of him was disgraceful and it was all over me asking for a bit more kindness on the forum because I had seen sooooo many shitty comments from people to others who would ask a question which they may not have the answer to so I also said, if a person has nothing nice or helpful to say then just don’t say anything because no one knows what the other person could be going through and a shitty comment could send anyone into a more depressive state or worse. We are all on this forum to better ourselves, some have a heavier cross to bare health wise, mentally, physically, emotionally than others and for someone to not feel any bit of remorse for talking shit and belittling someone who is going through any of those types of problems, is a person who should never have been left on this forum in the first place. People can talk about tough love or whatever but tough love and being a piece of shit are two completely different things.
I’ve seen the fear this man has instilled in people, too afraid to speak out against him, I have also bit my tongue at times also because he has his little minions to back him up no matter how much of a prick he has been.

Now you might say I’m acting in the way which I have asked for people not to act in the past but my cause has much merit.

That night I had the back and forth with OM, I believe I acted in the best manner I could, even with all of the attacks he was throwing at me over something so simple that could have easily been resolved. I mentioned to him, let’s take this to PM so we can sort it out but being the master manipulator that he is, he kept wanting to throw insults in public. The more he could see it was not getting to me (even though a few of his minions tried their best to try and make it look like it was getting to me by talking more shit) the worse his abuse was getting. I could feel his rage and desperation waiting for me to bite but I didn’t and I believe I acted in a respectful way, well as respectful as a person can be while having their character attacked.

This is long and I’m sorry but I’ve wanted to get this off my chest for a while. I received so many messages from people on the forum that night and days after about their disgust of this person who people so blindly look up to for reasons I do not know besides him being more advanced than others, and I will give him one complement, he knows his stuff and I’m sure has helped a lot of people, to that I will say fair play to him. I’m 100% sure he has helped people to get his ego stroked and not for people’s greater good but that’s just my own opinion.

Now to the part which I have only spoken to a handful of people about who I trust dearly on this forum but I feel comfortable bringing it up now because I am fully protected and no more harm can come to me.

I’m going to have to start this off by saying I don’t know who done it, it could be one person, it could be numerous people, I don’t know but I know what happened and I should have trusted my intuition straight away when it told me what was going on but we live and learn.
That night after his attack on me, an Orb came to visit me, now I need to tell this part so people will understand the devastation this has caused to me. I’ve been unwell, severely unwell for 14 years now. Dreams fields were going to be my last chance at getting better because I had exhausted every other avenue with having no results. Now in the weeks prior, I started feeling a bit better and better, bit by bit each day, up to the day where I told my girlfriend, I think I feel normal today, after 14 years of agony I had forgotten what “Normal” felt like so I was on cloud nine. I didn’t want to jinx it so went about my day. Came home and I had seen the messages from Om amd Co about my message and just replied all chill and calm sitting down watching a documentary about whales, nothing could get me down, not even these bullies. I went to bed, I was lying there getting ready to go to sleep and someone, I don’t know who, came to visit me. The little orb moving through the room and I just stared at it for a while thinking “Ah who’s after coming for a visit” so I eventually waved at it and said Hi…then off it shot like it got a fright that I could see it. I thought no more about it and went to sleep. I woke up the next day and I felt worse than I had felt in the last 14 years of hell which I have been through. My intuition told me straight away a curse was put on me. I kept it quiet to myself for a while, I eventually told a few people I adore and trust on here. I thought I’d try and forget about it and go on my merry way and hopefully it will pass. I received great advice and help from people on here but I still was not right. About a month and a half past where I could not move from my bed, unable to mind my beautiful daughter, unable to participate in a group as much as I wanted to and I kept making up different excuses to what I truly believed was going on so I thought I would go for a visit to my Bio-Energy healer who is gifted and I trust one million percent. I never mentioned any of my concerns to her because I wanted to make sure if my intuition was right all along. Low and behold I found out there was a curse put on me and a few sneaky little spells to go with it just for good measure. When she mentioned to me about them she said be careful who I talk to online and she also asked who did I have an argument with and to please be careful in the future. I never mentioned anything about an argument or about being online to her, I don’t use social media, I have a Facebook account but only use it to talk to people in private messages whom I have never had an argument with. I’ve never actually had an argument with anyone in my life besides my parents and stupid times while being young and stupid.
Now she was unable to give me a name so I have to say, I don’t know who put this shit on me but what I do know is that it was put on me that night I had a disagreement with a certain person. It may or may not be him but I’m sure people may be able to make up their own minds. Or the fucker who done it is reading this post right now and I hope you are ashamed of yourself for doing this. Om has his cult like followers so it could be any one of them but if there is a way of finding out who had done it to me and if someone could help me find out the name of the person I would be forever grateful.

My anger turned to fear and I was afraid to post on this forum again for almost 2 months because of it. I researched and talked to people through PM, thats all I felt capable of doing because I didn’t want another attack on me and I have to say, this is of absolutely no fault of Sammy or Dream whatsoever, it is from some sad egotistical narcissistic person who likes to mess with other peoples livelihood.
And with the person mentioned who has caused all of this controversy in the first place, the people who had reached out to me at the time mentioned to me about the situation they found themselves in and I ended up in the same way, maybe even worse I’m not sure. Two visits to my healer cleared everything and I’m back up and walking around again, I haven’t felt as good as I was feeling before this incident but I’m up and able to get around again and look after my daughter again and get excited for Christmas with her so I count that as a blessing and that is also because of the beautiful people on here who are genuinely great people who offered me their help out of the kindness of their hearts to help me get back on my way again to hopefully feeling that “normal” way which I had again and hopefully for longer this time.

This forum is full of wonderful, beautiful, caring people and getting rid of the biggest egotistical sociopathic master manipulator is the big first step in making this forum a more beautiful place again. I hope and pray that his followers will some day see sence and see the man for who he really is. I’m glad to see that some more are seeing it now and not afraid to speak out anymore. I hope he sees this message and he might, and others might reflect on the shit that they do on here to cause unnecessary harm and suffering to others just because you know how to do Magick and curses and spells, use it for good, not evil.

I want to finish up my rant by saying I have probably stepped over the line with my language I have used and for talking about maybe some issues which should be kept quiet but I think people need to know this side of the ego of people also who think they can just cause harm to others. I am speaking from my heart every word I wrote and if I need to be removed from the forum or given a warning then I will take that but I want to finish this by saying, none of us would be here if it wasn’t for Dream and Sammy. Dreams work started to change my life until it was cruelly taking away from me again but I’ll build myself back up and I’ll keep fighting. Sammy is one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to speak to. He listened, showed empathy and gave me some brilliant advice and help and thank you so much for that Sammy. Dream wrote to me when I was freaking out about my daughters school breaking out in Covid and she was sick and told me exactly what to do along with other lovely people on the forum. To get advice from him, calmed my mind down and helped me to be calm for my daughter as she has been through so much in her short time in this life and seeing her in any type of discomfort breaks my heart and soul so Dream thank you for that.

None of us would be where we are right now if it wasn’t for Dream and Sammy and the help from the genuinely wonderful people on here who really do love to help people without getting their ego stroked.

If I had to give advice in anyway I would say have zero tolerance for unkindness on the forum, one fuck up of being disrespectful or rude or disingenuous then just get out the trash. We are supposed to be here to build eachother up, not tear eachother down.

My message here could possibly be in the disrespectful or rude part of my advice but in no way am I or ever have been disingenuous as the lovely Om tried to make me out to be.

Dream and Sammy I hope ye understand that a small minority of people do not speak for the rest of us. Ye are saving lives and I hope ye keep it up but if ye feel the time has come then I wish ye all the best and thank ye both for absolutely everything which ye and the genuine people who are close to ye have done for this forum and our lives :heart:

19 Likes

I think he’s talking about gnostic

lol

:pray:

5 Likes

Ah man there’s been so many he has gone after at this stage I have lost count :joy: My bad :joy:

3 Likes

Can someone explain to me what is happening I dont understand ?

2 Likes

i love how you worded this. highly agree

1 Like