General Discussion

Thank you. You explained it wrll

Not nearly in the intensity like you described, but when I focus on them while being highly charged, they seem to change forms, get more depth and I can somehow “see” the energy emiting from it.

1 Like

Hands down gratitude for blessings has one of the best sounding audios, its sounds like blueprint of learning and BOL but better

2 Likes

@SammyG

Does enlightened states let u pay by card it says
“Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit or debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.”
but doesnt show where i can but the card details in

1 Like

PayPal offers to pay with a debit card as a guest. But the payment does not go through, it constantly gives an error. I hope that direct payment via bank debit cards will appear on the enlightenedstates website
2023-01-28_10h47_10

1 Like

He’s:

!!! :grinning::man_superhero:

(Part of DC-Comic Con-Marvel’s Latest and Newest Edition )

3 Likes

General category because I don’t feel this warrants a thread.

Anyone can recommend a good self help book?

I’ve read many in the past. Most I’d say are not so useful when it comes to how to apply the information.

But I’m looking for something to read while I listen to my hour long sub every night before bed. Something useful so that time isn’t wasted. Not that it’s wasted, the sub is worth it but I want the time to be more useful.

The Road Less Traveled by Scott M Peck just came to mind. I’ve been meaning to read it eventually for years. I’ll probably do that. I don’t mean to answer my own question. That’s got to be poor etiquette.

Still open to recommendations.

4 Likes

Good grief! I always feel shaking, tingling and dying from hunger even after minor stretching. What’s wrong with me? I have reach to the point of avoing exercise because of this feeling afterwards. From googling a little bit I found it might be from hypoglycemia. It is a really scary thing feeling like dying after moving yourself. I wanted to use the automated workout these days but now I’m really scared.

1 Like

Have you read Neville Goddard? Really cool stuff

3 Likes

Yes I have. Feeling is the secret.

5 Likes

:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

ah more Neville fans - the more the merrier

2 Likes

Have you read Neville’s five lessons? It helps with the practicality part.

3 Likes

Also check out a guy who goes by the name of Edward Art on youtube. He is a great interpreter of Neville. Easy to listen to, too.

okay </end Neville proselytizing>

1 Like

Mindfulness by Joseph Goldstein.

Started my reading today

1 Like

Just off the top my my head they have made the nose straightener, the face sculptor, the lip plumper, facelift 1 and 2, facial symmetry, facial symmetry with muscle toning, Microcurrent, the new maxilla field, Negentropic Mewing, and I’m sure I’m leaving some out…

Whatcha looking for?

10 Likes

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/10741/10741-h/10741-h.htm

2 Likes

Well feel free to request exactly what you would like in the requests and fields thread

this site is too good.
At first it was hard because of the language, I’m starting to learn thanks to negen, it’s going faster and faster.
Before I was always sad
now I’m starting to be happy.
It is the choice of audios and especially all the nft, that I buy,
in at least 20 months,
but seriously I got better,
an improving version of me.
Thanks to the captain, sammy, who always has the good word,
and to everyone on this forum.
Except some who will recognize themselves.
They try to scam people like me,
you have to be careful, they want to sell audios that are worth 300 dollars
at 1500 or 3000 dollars
have to be patient

thank you all you are all great

1 Like

In this article there is this line:

“When you reach the edge of your auras outer limit, instantly shift to shielding
protocols, as indicated in the Psychic Shielding article.”

Can anyone please link to the article he’s talking about?

2 Likes