General Discussion

Al of this of?

Like I said in many previous comments. We have been. Going through chandal yog. This has so many influence to our spirituality. And because it’s about to end. But since rahu will entering the new sign of Pisces. A new karmic cycle is begin.

It is very spiritual as the ruler of 12th is Jupiter himself. We can expect lot of things from this transit. Such donations will taking place to lot of places now. As you can see it already happening.

Due to war that happened between Isreal and gaza. And what result of this? Was under the influence of chandal yog. And because mars also transit in libra and ketu there as well.

The results will be chaotic. All because of religion. But this happen for a reason. Jupiter. Is in bharani for transformation.

But to understand rahu. He is not spiritually at all by all means. But because he is a shape shifter. He use spirituality as a shield. To gain But through spirituality. But it fall as fallen angel. Thats what rahu does here.

And the second aspect is saturn which will go stationary soon. And this will have strong effects of this transit of rahu. In Pisces. Let me mention each of things that rahu does in here.

Start from the positive ones.

Rahu will

Make people do lot of donations/charity /creating new way of healing. /new discovery of planetary exploration/lot of outside beings such aliens will show up more with human/expansion of awareness/ discovery of hidden treasures from deep sea/ strong intuitive vivid dreams. /energy expansion such kundalini awakening happening now for the majority of people/desire to do something good and move away from self centric behavior.

Negative things we can expect from this

Water disaster all over the world/false teaching of spirituality/false gurus will appears as saints/ people will tend to do charity but in hope for their selfish desires/ strange weird dreams/ strong maladative day dreaming/ contaminated sea water which will kill lot of marine lives/isolation. Water brone diseases. Flight disasters/communication and internet failure.

And so many I can’t really focus on what he will do. But these will show up all over the world. Which unfortunately nobody is safe from it.

People with Pisces moon or ascendant will have difficulty to navigate this. So be aware of that

And Virgo too. Careful with your lower part of body. As ketu will transit in your 6th house.

3 Likes

While I do have deep respect for the role of Planetary bodies in bringing order to things, I would like to remind everyone that the divine within you reigns supreme when it comes to the happenings of your life.

You can use their influence to your advantage, and navigate your way around their negative influences, irrespective of your birth sign.

Go within, always.

8 Likes

Seems… Intense
I wonder if this or similarly may have also happened around 2020.

What are the timeframes for these periods if I may?

He was in Gemini. It’s still okay for rahu ketu also considered okay in Sagittarius.

But saturn was in 10th house which is his own home. It’s very harsh when he sitting in his own home. But around December to September where ketu sitting in 8th house. It does Trigger some of the energy of unexpected. But ketu here really cutting off people. That’s why around that time lot of death happened.

The last time rahu transit in Pisces back in 2005 up to 2006. Now looking back what happened. Katrina hit us and killed lot of people.

Religious fight also happened between Isreal and hamas. Now for your personal experience. Just think of what happened back in 2005. Because you will experience that again. Similar to it. But if you have second transit of this rahu in 12th. It will be a life changing.

1 Like

Here let me show what happened back in 2005.

When rahu was in 12th

You see all the traits of Jupiter ?

Technology. Which rahu rules. Space exploration happened. Big changing the way we communicate. Thanks to ketu. And Saddam Hussein sits before an Iraqi judge at a courthouse in Baghdad and is executed the next year.

This thing will happen again. But much in deeper depth. Why? Because Jupiter also sitting in 1st now. Bring lot of transformation. Lot of things will happen here. Interesting but also scary.

Just be ready for the storm.

If you live in the US especially. I did a reading specifically for the us. On my YouTube channel.

Just prepare for big storms.

1 Like

2005 :no_mouth:

Here’s something interesting:

“People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

6 Likes

The Planets are just following commands… but yeah, they definitely can be used to study “what” can happen… they are, however, not the definite “why”.

2 Likes

Oh for sure
I was just curious lol
Anyways, i liked the way you said it
reminds me of guru nanak’s advisings lol- nice. And thanks for thebfeminder.
Anyways

I personally just find them interesting hobbies/ phenmenon
But like in a way that’s neither fatalistic nor impinges upon my free will or something

Edit: why my edit make it look like i altered everything
I did not -_-

1 Like

Any thought-form/mental construct that wants you to feel fear or limitation is vampiric. Every thought-form/mental construct that makes you the center of the world is fallacious. A balanced set of information is always best.

6 Likes

An example of this is the subtle difference between: I’m special - and - I’m different. It may seem like the same thing being expressed. But the two statements are sourced from completely different origins /mind spaces.

3 Likes

Has anyone ever managed to have a successful/productive conversation with their ego (barring the new field)?

Go to a bar or a café and talk to anyone there, you’ll be talking to your ego.

2 Likes

Happy blood moon :) :drop_of_blood:

[

1 Like

Omg thank u so much you too

I requested them to give you a hello
I hope it worked :sweat_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Third Impact coming closer and closer :thinking:

1 Like