General Discussion

:’)))))))))))

The audios for Emblem of change and rite of passages
are totally vibing with this spooky season rn

How are your dreams rn
Do they feel more lucid

Yes, and very awkward too. Calling back things I have already said my adieux to.

I think a funny oddity is an annular eclipse happened on the 14th and a lunar eclipse is set for the 28th … that’s 14 x 2 - for polar opposite phenomena. The falling of the veil of duality, perhaps?

Who knows. But even energy work has been different. I have been getting a lot more for less.

Especially after the eclipse.

The rahu/ketu axis has been quite active. The recent solar eclipse was felt pretty strong. Rahu/ketu are also entering Pisces/Virgo after 18 months. Rahu doesn’t do well in Aries.

In that case @Niezdeyhyuke ,

TIME TO BLAST ASTRO INCLINED BITXCHES

tmp

lol

@Niezdeyhyuke and maybe that explains the other thread :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is the after effect of solar eclipse but the lunar will trigger mostly emotional.

Rahu is in gandanta line now. This only happen to rahu. Not ketu. At least there is some deep calm happening in rahu now. As he was really suffering in aries. Burning and cause chaos all over.

But the crucial point still going to happen at least until he settle in Pisces.

And lot of people suddenly will experience ( kundalini) awakening. But remember. Rahu is a deceiver. Whatever he do it do for its egotistical reason. The most affected people for this transit is will be again aries. Ascendant and moon.

For aries native their intuition will be so strong that they can become something they never thought it’s possible.

2 Likes

Looked like a cute little reptilian eye gazing at us tbh.

1 Like

Why are gaint humans perceived as stupid, surly their smarter because they have a large brain.

I need to stop watching one piece its entered my daily thoughts lol

Brb, need to consult Prof. Sperm Whale about quantum mechanics.

1 Like

whales dont count their a different, am talking about humans lol

3 Likes

Who says this? Actually taller, bigger men are in advantage when applying for a job etc because they’re seen as more mentally and physically strong, more intelligent etc.

Depends on the job

Maybe we should just make an Imogen NFT so I can understand astrology and what you just said better lol. @Imogen

and last few questions i promise:

Does the Harvest Moon have anything to do with all this? Like is it the one doing the affecting or is it the one that’s affected @Imogen @Alkul @Niezdeyhyuke
And what about Samhain?

I’d like to know because I want to know if staring at this will help me since I’m acting soooo aloof

( this is the Hunters Moon / Captured Moonlight NFT btw):

1 Like

It “takes longer” for the blood to reach their brains, it consumes more oxygen, so they’d be slower to think…that’s some stuff bitter short people think xD

Anyways…I think the professor here has mixed social truisms with a more archetypal thing. Big dudes (and slow talking ones, and ones with deep voice) are dumb. It’s what it is.

Funny dudes too, like Quasimodo.

1 Like

Al of this of?

Like I said in many previous comments. We have been. Going through chandal yog. This has so many influence to our spirituality. And because it’s about to end. But since rahu will entering the new sign of Pisces. A new karmic cycle is begin.

It is very spiritual as the ruler of 12th is Jupiter himself. We can expect lot of things from this transit. Such donations will taking place to lot of places now. As you can see it already happening.

Due to war that happened between Isreal and gaza. And what result of this? Was under the influence of chandal yog. And because mars also transit in libra and ketu there as well.

The results will be chaotic. All because of religion. But this happen for a reason. Jupiter. Is in bharani for transformation.

But to understand rahu. He is not spiritually at all by all means. But because he is a shape shifter. He use spirituality as a shield. To gain But through spirituality. But it fall as fallen angel. Thats what rahu does here.

And the second aspect is saturn which will go stationary soon. And this will have strong effects of this transit of rahu. In Pisces. Let me mention each of things that rahu does in here.

Start from the positive ones.

Rahu will

Make people do lot of donations/charity /creating new way of healing. /new discovery of planetary exploration/lot of outside beings such aliens will show up more with human/expansion of awareness/ discovery of hidden treasures from deep sea/ strong intuitive vivid dreams. /energy expansion such kundalini awakening happening now for the majority of people/desire to do something good and move away from self centric behavior.

Negative things we can expect from this

Water disaster all over the world/false teaching of spirituality/false gurus will appears as saints/ people will tend to do charity but in hope for their selfish desires/ strange weird dreams/ strong maladative day dreaming/ contaminated sea water which will kill lot of marine lives/isolation. Water brone diseases. Flight disasters/communication and internet failure.

And so many I can’t really focus on what he will do. But these will show up all over the world. Which unfortunately nobody is safe from it.

People with Pisces moon or ascendant will have difficulty to navigate this. So be aware of that

And Virgo too. Careful with your lower part of body. As ketu will transit in your 6th house.

3 Likes

While I do have deep respect for the role of Planetary bodies in bringing order to things, I would like to remind everyone that the divine within you reigns supreme when it comes to the happenings of your life.

You can use their influence to your advantage, and navigate your way around their negative influences, irrespective of your birth sign.

Go within, always.

8 Likes

Seems… Intense
I wonder if this or similarly may have also happened around 2020.

What are the timeframes for these periods if I may?

He was in Gemini. It’s still okay for rahu ketu also considered okay in Sagittarius.

But saturn was in 10th house which is his own home. It’s very harsh when he sitting in his own home. But around December to September where ketu sitting in 8th house. It does Trigger some of the energy of unexpected. But ketu here really cutting off people. That’s why around that time lot of death happened.

The last time rahu transit in Pisces back in 2005 up to 2006. Now looking back what happened. Katrina hit us and killed lot of people.

Religious fight also happened between Isreal and hamas. Now for your personal experience. Just think of what happened back in 2005. Because you will experience that again. Similar to it. But if you have second transit of this rahu in 12th. It will be a life changing.

1 Like