General Discussion

Hi @Captain_Nemo,

What are the fields you personally use consistently?

2 Likes

Yes it isā€¦

1 Like

Power Booster Travel Mug, Power Booster Water Bottle, Power Booster Tall Mug and Power Booster Mug now available!

3 Likes

Donations blog post now on EnlightenedStates!

1 Like

Tell me, will the Energy Collector field be added to the store?

This item when held simply gathers and absorbs the ambient nature/earth and elemental energies around you and then directly pumps it into your own system.

The benefits of this are numerous;

Extra energy of boosting personal healing efforts.

Increasing psi abilities.

Fortifying and strengthening your aura and personal energy field.

Developing and energising chakras.

Also lots of secondary effects, for example having a stronger and increased presence which may force others to take notice of you.

5 Likes

Yes, Chakra Growth Accelerator includes all the Chakras.
In my experience, however, I find listening to the Audios a more targeted approach, probably because the Tag focuses on all the Chakras.
So, if I needed to clear the Throat Chakra, then listening to that audio would be a more powerful clearing for the Throat Chakra than the Chakra Dog Tag would give by itself at that time.
Combining both the Tag and audio would be even more powerful.

3 Likes

I dont think the chakra tag decalficies the pineal gland.

2 Likes

You could be right. Iā€™m not sure.
However, in the decription it says:
"It is like having all of our chakra audios in one field. "
Not sure if that would include Pineal Gland Decalcification.

The Endocrine System Rejuvenation audio heals damage to and rejuvenates the Pineal Gland.

2 Likes

Is it bad if we place items on the field booster for longer periods of time ?

1 Like

I know a friend who had an accident that caused him paralysis. Iā€™m not sure which audios would help with healing the spinal cord. Any advice?

2 Likes

I think that the experimental scoliosis treatment, joint regeneration and the super human mutant would help him

1 Like

brain regeneration and nerve regeneration

10 Likes

Sorry for spamming this so much but I would like to ask if the fat to stem cells audio would stop the cell apoptosis of breast fat and gland tissue caused by the gynecomastia audio, because I thought that maybe when the cell apoptosis begins breaking down the breast gland the stem cells would repair the ā€œdamageā€ on the breast gland. Thank you!

Thanks a lot, Dream! :)

1 Like

New Plant Growth and Enhancement video!

What a beautifiul energy, Dream! Thank you for the wonderful new field. :smile: :pray:

2 Likes

Sapien Medicineā€™s recommended books & music on Amazon.

1 Like

This might help:

Sapien Medicine on Apple Music
Sapien Medicine on Deezer.
Sapien Medicine (The Politics of the Body) on Distrokid.
Sapien Medicine (The Politics of the Body) on Tidal.
Sapien Medicine (The Politics of the Body) on medianet.
Sapien Medicine (The Politics of the Body) on Napster.
Sapien Medicine (The Politics of the Body) on iHeartRADIO.
Sapien Medicine (The Politics of the Body) on Amazon Music.
Sapien Medicine (The Politics of the Body) on YouTube Music.

3 Likes

I really tried @anon26313230 but it wonā€™t let me even to become member of forum, cause they previously ask me questions about psionic magic, and I donā€™t have a clueā€¦so if someone is willing to first became member of forum and then contact members that would be great I mean

2 Likes

Keep in mind that members of that forum already know a thing or two about magick. Most Sapien Med followers have no clue how energy manipulation works, since most of the fields automate the process for you. But yeah, it would be really awesome if Dream creates a secret group here, with people who actually understand the concept of energy manipulation.

I have always said this, what Dream uploads on Youtube is a joke compared to the things he can do, its just that most people would probably hurt themselves if he releases some next level stuff. Lets hope he does tho :smile:

7 Likes