General Discussion

Hi all,
I’m happy to be here.

2 Likes

Hi @mordred, welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

Hey, could someone suggest an audio that reduces prolactin levels in males. Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m quite sure that one or more of their members (psionic magic) is already a patreon member and is here in this forum. Maybe they could add to this discussion…

I just registered in the forum and am waiting approval from one of its members.
I read in that forum that Dreamweaver has retrieved most of his files from a guy that owned most of them. So he has all of his past files. The reason they are not released is because they are either too dangerous or too powerful for the common user.

But right now we have an upcoming course so those who are really interested can wait and learn his techniques from scratch.

9 Likes

There is no audio that directly reduces Prolactin levels.

Dopamine blocks some secretion of Prolactin, so you could try:
Dopamine Receptor Repair
Dopamine Neurotransmitter Overload
Dopamine Redux (Google Play, Spotify)
Depression Relief
Brain Regeneration

Thyroid problems can increase Prolactin levels.
Endocrine System Rejuvenation heals damage to and rejuvenates the thyroid.

Prolactin is produced by the Pituitary Gland.
HGH Release version 2.0 (Gumroad) rejuvenates the Pituitary Gland.

Aromatase inhibitors inhibit the secretion of Prolactin.
Reduce Estrogen inhibits the production of Aromatase.

6 Likes

Okay thanks for the answer, I will try endocrine system rejuvenation and see how it goes.

2 Likes

Does anyone experience lightheadedness and pressure in the sinuses when listening to Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning?

1 Like

It’s possible that it’s clearing some energy you have stuck in those areas.

3 Likes

Any suggestions to get rid of heavy metals in the body?

1 Like

You could try Full Body Detox.

Toxins are any substance that can be poisonous or cause negative health effects. “Toxin” refers to all the metals, chemicals, pollutants, artificial food ingredients, pesticides, and poisons that cause the body harm. This audio works with the body’s natural process to remove these from your body,

So be careful as body odor and waste may have a higher smell than usual during the detox process and you may also experience sickly or flu like symptoms.

Listen as much as you want until you achieve the cleansing you want.

The video is only 4 minutes long because any longer can make you very sick. It would be a heavy detox at that point. So, listen to it little bits at a time is much more manageable

2 Likes

In my experience all of the Chakras are interconnected.
For example, the Sacral Chakra might affect the Throat Chakra.
The Solar Plexus Chakra might affect the Third Eye Chakra.

What I try to do is feel which area needs clearing.
Then I can help that clearing along by listening to the specific Chakra audio for that area.

I don’t think working on just the Heart Chakra would throw the others off balance, but do you feel it needs work at the moment? If it doesn’t need work and you work on it, it may be a difficult process.

In my opinion, Chakra development is a natural process, and it is better to let that process run its course. We can help and nudge that process along, but its better not to interfere too much.

These are all my opinions, and I could be wrong and inexperienced in this area.

3 Likes

@gpo:

1. Who are you exactly? All of Sapien/Dreamweaver’s people?
  2. Does the “Best Path In Life” dog tag’s field ever get permanently integrated into the user? I ask for this field specifically because it doesn’t seem like it would get permanently embedded. This is important in terms of planning out fields to embed!
2 Likes

Hi @Morphic,

I’m not part of the Sapien Medicine team. I’m just a moderator here.
The Sapien Medicine team consists of Dreamweaver and sammyg.
There is more information here.

I’m not sure if Best Path In Life ever permanently gets integrated into the Aura. I would say probably not. Better to check with Dreamweaver or sammyg about this. There is nowhere in the FAQ or product descriptions that mentions about permanent integration of any of the items. There is only this section, which talks about adjustment to fields and how to achieve greater effects.

I remember about 18 months ago, in the website FAQ, it said that after 6 months of continuous use the fields in the items would become a permanent part of your Aura. That section was removed a while ago, I’m not sure why, possibly because some of the items do result in permanent integration and some don’t. This is my guess. I know that Eternity Redux has to be continuously worn to get the effects of it.

I hope that helps. Perhaps someone knows more about this than I do.

4 Likes

Well darn :-( .The FAQ still hints at permanency by talking about the “assimilation” of the field and making the field a “part of you.” Still, I’d hope to get a clarification which tags would become permanent and which wouldn’t. Even better on time estimates. Some I can guess do become permanent (e.g. The Matchmaker, The Socializer) but it would be great to hear it from @Captain_Nemo imself.

2 Likes

Has anyone noticed there is an Energetic Mandala in the background of all of Sapien Medicine’s thumbnails and within the videos. I wonder what it does exactly?

It was placed on all the videos and thumbnails about 1 year ago, before that there was no Mandala, just regular pictures for thumbnails and the videos themselves had no Mandala.

2 Likes

I’m not sure man. One question. Isn’t energetic mandalas and advanced fields like social mastery the same thing.

2 Likes

I remember Dreamweaver saying to use the Mandalas, like those found on Instagram, in the same way we use Advanced Fields.

2 Likes

New Experimental Keratosis Pilaris Treatment video!

3 Likes

Automated Grounding now on Dream Seeds!
Automated Grounding now on Gumroad!

4 Likes

@gpo or anyone
What does myostatin field? Benefits? Does it increase muscle growth on its own? Is it same as myostatin inhibition? How many times we should listen it? Can we overdo it and is there side effects if we overdo it?
EDIT: OK, @gpo thank you, please, let us know if he respond for that question

3 Likes