General Discussion

I posted the description here.

I think it would increase muscle growth on its own.
I don’t know what the difference exactly is between Myostatin and Extreme Muscle Growth, I think the Myostatin audio might target the Myostatin genes more effectively than Extreme Muscle Growth.

I’m waiting to see what Dreamweaver recommends in the comments section.

3 Likes

I asked Dream on the live chat and he said something along the lines of “should last a few months”, “depends how fast the cells change” etc. You know, typical Dream testing our peasant intelligence.

Based on the description, this one doesnt just inhibit myostatin production, but it actually targets all the muscle cells and changes their expression.

I think using it 3-5 times daily for a week should do, to speed up the whole cells changing process, then just use it once a day after a workout.

12 Likes

I think there may need to be folders inside topics for this forum. GPO created “Sapien Medicine YouTube Comments” and with so much content it is hard to navigate through. Maybe a topic inside a topic for easier navigation? Just a suggestion. I think something like this will make the whole user experience more intuitive.

2 Likes

Just to clarify, for example, would it be easier to navigate if I put links to each video’s interesting YouTube comments in the first post of the topic?

So for example:
Lung Restoration and Strengthening comments
Posture Help with Atlas Adjustment comments
etc.

5 Likes

Hello,

I absolutely love sapien (dreamweaver) and all that you do for us. You’ve change my life.

I’d like to pose a question:
Is there audio to help us sleep and fall asleep? I now about the vagus nerve, i’m not interested in sleeping only four hours a night with “hyper sleep” , i just wanted something to make us fall asleep and get a restfull sleep for, let’s say, 7 hours a night, Is there something like this that i’ve missed?

Thank you very much

1 Like

@johnMartens You could try playing the audios in gpo’s Hypothetical Sleep Stack.

Sweet Dreams should help you sleep restfully, and Serotonin Overload and Melatonin Production may help you fall asleep quickly.

CBD and Utter Relaxation and Muscle Massage may help you relax before sleep.

2 Likes

I thought of something related to this for quite some time; an automated version of The Pulling Down Exercise by Dr. Lawrence Wilson and now it is available. Boom! There are other procedures on this website that may be interesting to create morphic fields about such as the near infrared light therapy. More information about the latter here.

3 Likes

Do anyone knows what is diffrence In dream male enhacment fields? There is one on patreon, and one on gumroad. Can both be listened or they clash?

Hi @Sat,

Edit: The masculine enhancement mp3 from sometime in 2018 or earlier is the same as the Patreon version and won’t clash.

From Patreon in 2018:

It seems the current version on Enlightened States (not on Gumroad anymore) might be different and more effective than the Patreon version.

See @gpo 's post below.

2 Likes

does anyone know when the memory enhancement pendant will be released on teespring?

The Male Enhancement on Enlightened States (not on Gumroad anymore) uses Stem Cells targeted to the corpus spongiosum, and it is Experimental. It was released about 7 months ago.

The Male Enhancement on Patreon is not Experimental, see this post by @anon2456476 for the description. It was made a few years ago by Dreamweaver.

I’m not sure if you can listen to both.

In the Community Tab on Patreon, there are a few reviews of the Male Enhancement now available on Enlightened States:

Updated links to the comments in the first post of the Topic.

2 Likes

To try this field on the suspension … There was a positive review on the old site

Greetings, i got the eternity pendant on the quantam circled pendant, the age was set to 26-33, the new dog tag necklace eternity the cap is set at 20 years of age+ there is something against viruses, is the description just made more beautiful, or if i may say so arrogantly ( we ) the old ones are missing out on some some?

2 Likes

Can you find a link of that one and copy it here, maybe it could someone strength faith idk

Anyway, Sap something said me for old one:

Edit: yes @gpo it’s answer for “old” Male Enhancement , now on Patreon

3 Likes

The one that was on Gumroad is now on Enlightened States here.

1 Like

Is this the description for the “old” Male Enhancement, now on Patreon?

1 Like

I listened too much to Superhuman Genius accidentally, (I think at most 4 loops instead of 2)
What is going to happen if one overuses?
My head feels kind of heavy

2 Likes

@Jonno I’m not sure, but you could try using Energy Body/Aura Deep Cleansing to clear it out.

If that doesn’t work, perhaps Brain Regeneration or Fat to Stem Cells would help.

It’s possible it would have overstimulated your brain with too much electrical stimulation, NR2B and Klotho. I listened too much accidentally (3 times) once before and got a headache. My head felt heavy and I fell asleep, but it was fine within a couple of days.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will listen to Energy Body / Aura Cleansing until the sensations subside.
2 Minutes were enough

1 Like