Has anyone seen visible results from Upper Body Workout, e.t.c?

I have just Started listening it from patron since I am all new to this . So it means I don’t need to listen to extreme muscle growth as well as testo boost .

Thanks for the clarification

2 Likes

Btw you said you’re in a wheelchair ? Is it temporary because of a broken leg or something more ? Perhaps we can help.

2 Likes

It’s not permanent, but it lasts a while:

3 Likes

When he says there isn’t a need to do it more than 3 times, do you know whether it is referring to 3 times per day? Or 3 times every few days or week?

He says the results last a while, so I imagine that it is until cell death?

3 Likes

I had the same question!

2 Likes

Apparently @Samurai asked Dreamweaver about the field on the live chat.
Please see this post.

I would say listening to it 3 times would last at least a few weeks, depending on how quickly the cells renew. Damaged cells repair quicker, so the effect in that case would last a shorter amount of time. Yes, the effect should last until cell death.

According to this article, an average skeletal muscle cell’s lifespan is 10 to 16 years, however, I’m not sure how accurate this information is.

5 Likes

If you say that we should not listen more than 3 times a day. Can we listen 3times continuously or we should give time between each listening???

With the Myostatin audio, listening to it 3 times in a day, either continuously or with time between each listen, the effect of the audio should last at least a few weeks, so you don’t need to listen to Myostatin every day.

5 Likes

I also found this in The DHT Overwhelming Presence comments section:

So the effects might actually last a few months.

3 Likes

hi Roku… it’s caused by brain damage at birth [Cerebral palsy is the condition i have]. I’m determined to completely rebuild my body to be normal. Sapien/Dream has made my belief in this possibility so much more realistic!

9 Likes

Thanks @Samurai and @Philip_Weiss!

Roku; I was advised by a member on Patreon to use brain regeneration and nerve growth. Your advise about commanding the angels is so good! Growing up I often questioned why people pray and pray and hardly get what they desire. Made me wonder if the angels are pure high vibratory beings or if they all have agendas to keep everyone lower than them. But as I learned about “law of attraction” people who pray often do so by lowering their vibration and asking in the form of being a victim. By willing and commanding your desires I’ve seen people succeed. Thank you, I will give angelic intersession a go with your method.

Phillip; I’m so glad to hear of your huge improvement!! Did you have stem cells transplanted or did you use Sapien Medicine or other audios? And you are correct with people not thinking when doing regular activities. I think once you do something enough times, the thoughts go from your conscious mind to subconscious auto-pilot. But teaching yourself how to do something that you’ve never done is hard. Often I’ll look at people’s feet when they are standing or walking and wonder how they are doing it. How are they standing without falling over. When I try ro stand, with support from someone, I fall down and my brain can’t figure out why lol. Recovery from stroke or injuries happen when the brain remembers how it did a function, but how to remember what you never had?

7 Likes

Glad to be of help, best of luck bro, you got this :+1::wink:

1 Like

After doing this stack everyday I’ve noticed a big issue…

With my disability, my muscle tone is higher (muscles get very stiff and I can’t move until I wait awhile for them to relax). As my muscles are getting stronger from these audios, the stiffness is getting harder to manage. Does Dream have an audio that would retrain the tone to be balanced?? I have used Utter Relaxation but it doesn’t help me much.

4 Likes

Can you tell me audios you listen to?

Every morning I start with…

Aura Deep Cleaning
Subconscious Limiting Beliefs
Energy Blockage Remove
Super Human Mutant

Then later in the day when I have at least an hour of quiet time, I run…

Upper Body Workout x2
Core Strengthen x2
Gluteal Workout x2
Legs Workout x2
Calves Workout x2
After Workout Recovery x2
Myostatin x3 [only did this twice since it came on Patreon]

Sometimes I’ll add Cardio Workout if I can.

6 Likes

You could try Vagus Nerve Stimulation and CBD to relax the stiffness. The Advanced Healing field on Gumroad or Teespring may help too.

I had similar experiences with stiffness becoming too much when rebuilding muscle tone in atrophied muscles with some similar issues. Personally, I found that it helped to alternate between the different workout fields rather than play every day, so I played each only every 2-4 days if it was too much.

Diet and protein intake can also be a factor, as @Philip_Weiss said.

You could also try combining Superhuman Genius, Brain Regeneration, BDNF, Nerve Growth Factor, Fat to Stem Cells and Joint Regeneration for your condition, if you’re trying to rewire muscle coordination with your brain.

Fat to Stem Cells and Joint Regeneration may help with the high muscle tone (hypertonia from your condition if I understand your posts correctly) and with tightened joints/connective tissue. I’m not sure, but they would be worth trying. The other brain audios may reduce the stiffness involved and after workout recovery, especially if there is any brain wiring involved in making it worse, and should help with your motor cortex.

The Energy blockage removal with chakra audio and chakra audios on Gumroad may actually help a lot with many things for you including healing, stiffness and removing blockages.

4 Likes

ohhh it could be diet related. How do i check my level/

How many grams of protein do you consume daily per kg of body weight?

Good point, Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption is great for building muscle. A person using it might even need less protein than usual to meet their goals. I notice more defined musculature with it, and I’m aiming more for some strength and performance gains, not eating a diet for bodybuilding.

4 Likes

Thanks @Philip_Weiss and @uial you both gave a lot to work with; diet and protein balance along with a really good playlist to focus on. When you suggested stem cells, I started using the stem cells sigil from the Energetic Addendum, that works good but the Fat to Stem Cells looks great! I download all the Patreon audios but somehow I missed this one, wow.

Also, I have Advanced Healing as part of the Eternity pendant, but it hasn’t really improved my physical abilities very much. It’s been almost 2 years since I got it, so l’m not sure why. The pendant has helped me in many other aspects, but not for this (which was the main reason for choosing Eternity over the other fields lol).

Thank you both!!

3 Likes