Has anyone seen visible results from Upper Body Workout, e.t.c?

Thanks @Samurai and @Philip_Weiss!

Roku; I was advised by a member on Patreon to use brain regeneration and nerve growth. Your advise about commanding the angels is so good! Growing up I often questioned why people pray and pray and hardly get what they desire. Made me wonder if the angels are pure high vibratory beings or if they all have agendas to keep everyone lower than them. But as I learned about “law of attraction” people who pray often do so by lowering their vibration and asking in the form of being a victim. By willing and commanding your desires I’ve seen people succeed. Thank you, I will give angelic intersession a go with your method.

Phillip; I’m so glad to hear of your huge improvement!! Did you have stem cells transplanted or did you use Sapien Medicine or other audios? And you are correct with people not thinking when doing regular activities. I think once you do something enough times, the thoughts go from your conscious mind to subconscious auto-pilot. But teaching yourself how to do something that you’ve never done is hard. Often I’ll look at people’s feet when they are standing or walking and wonder how they are doing it. How are they standing without falling over. When I try ro stand, with support from someone, I fall down and my brain can’t figure out why lol. Recovery from stroke or injuries happen when the brain remembers how it did a function, but how to remember what you never had?

7 Likes

Glad to be of help, best of luck bro, you got this :+1::wink:

1 Like

After doing this stack everyday I’ve noticed a big issue…

With my disability, my muscle tone is higher (muscles get very stiff and I can’t move until I wait awhile for them to relax). As my muscles are getting stronger from these audios, the stiffness is getting harder to manage. Does Dream have an audio that would retrain the tone to be balanced?? I have used Utter Relaxation but it doesn’t help me much.

4 Likes

Can you tell me audios you listen to?

Every morning I start with…

Aura Deep Cleaning
Subconscious Limiting Beliefs
Energy Blockage Remove
Super Human Mutant

Then later in the day when I have at least an hour of quiet time, I run…

Upper Body Workout x2
Core Strengthen x2
Gluteal Workout x2
Legs Workout x2
Calves Workout x2
After Workout Recovery x2
Myostatin x3 [only did this twice since it came on Patreon]

Sometimes I’ll add Cardio Workout if I can.

6 Likes

You could try Vagus Nerve Stimulation and CBD to relax the stiffness. The Advanced Healing field on Gumroad or Teespring may help too.

I had similar experiences with stiffness becoming too much when rebuilding muscle tone in atrophied muscles with some similar issues. Personally, I found that it helped to alternate between the different workout fields rather than play every day, so I played each only every 2-4 days if it was too much.

Diet and protein intake can also be a factor, as @Philip_Weiss said.

You could also try combining Superhuman Genius, Brain Regeneration, BDNF, Nerve Growth Factor, Fat to Stem Cells and Joint Regeneration for your condition, if you’re trying to rewire muscle coordination with your brain.

Fat to Stem Cells and Joint Regeneration may help with the high muscle tone (hypertonia from your condition if I understand your posts correctly) and with tightened joints/connective tissue. I’m not sure, but they would be worth trying. The other brain audios may reduce the stiffness involved and after workout recovery, especially if there is any brain wiring involved in making it worse, and should help with your motor cortex.

The Energy blockage removal with chakra audio and chakra audios on Gumroad may actually help a lot with many things for you including healing, stiffness and removing blockages.

4 Likes

ohhh it could be diet related. How do i check my level/

How many grams of protein do you consume daily per kg of body weight?

Good point, Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption is great for building muscle. A person using it might even need less protein than usual to meet their goals. I notice more defined musculature with it, and I’m aiming more for some strength and performance gains, not eating a diet for bodybuilding.

4 Likes

Thanks @Philip_Weiss and @uial you both gave a lot to work with; diet and protein balance along with a really good playlist to focus on. When you suggested stem cells, I started using the stem cells sigil from the Energetic Addendum, that works good but the Fat to Stem Cells looks great! I download all the Patreon audios but somehow I missed this one, wow.

Also, I have Advanced Healing as part of the Eternity pendant, but it hasn’t really improved my physical abilities very much. It’s been almost 2 years since I got it, so l’m not sure why. The pendant has helped me in many other aspects, but not for this (which was the main reason for choosing Eternity over the other fields lol).

Thank you both!!

3 Likes

You could try boosting the pendant with the field booster sigil

2 Likes

has anyone done this? i boosted procastrination stone, but somehow affraid to bring the eternity field in jeopardy if boosting it?

@Srboslav I’ve boosted the Eternity field once, and I haven’t noticed any issues. So far, it just feels stronger and perhaps more effective.

3 Likes

For how long if i may ask, 1 hour 2 hours? and also say ‘’ destinus ‘’ right? and upon completion just remove it without saying anything if im correct

2 Likes

That’s all correct! I left it there for around 1 hour.

3 Likes

Great stuff. I’ve currently set up a schedule to listen to Myostatin 3x every two weeks. I noticed the comment by Sapien was made before the field was actually made so I’ll revisit this once @Dreamweaver comments :slight_smile:

“In a recent study we showed that dihydrotestosterone ( DHT ), but not testosterone , increases force production in fast contracting muscles and decreases it in slow contracting ones. These findings led us to suggest that DHT may be a better muscle building hormone than testosterone” .May 23, 2011

Personally, I’d used that upper body workout for like 2 days and I’d gained a pound of muscle and 1/4 to my chest…I quit listening to it… I’ve been working out since 2012 during my stint, and still gained…I didn’t use none of the other ones…I’m really waiting so I can get my first taste of this freeworld gym for the first time since I’ve been out…

3 Likes

Hey bro, you be on your stuff! How do you know so much? I’m alright, but I’m really trying to get where you’re at!

2 Likes

I listen a workout playlist for a over a month with speakers and nothing happened do I should try headphones

I listened now a workout playlist for over a month with speakers and I didn’t got results ( I guess) am I doing something wrong?
Do I should try speakers?