The Requests and Fields

Thank you for the field booster sigil. Love it!

Please make it where I can write a number in the blank space of the sigil, or on the paper around the sigil. Say you list 4 fields that are on one item, like A.P.E. (it may have more than 4 but just for example.)

I would only want to boost one aspect of it. Then I would count the order that you listed the fields in on your website. Say it’s the 3rd one down from the top. I would write “3” inside the sigil, say Destinus. And there we go. I get the effect I want strengthened.

There is a good reason I’m asking for this. If you want to know, just ask.

Or you might create multiple sigils that each affect a different field within the item, one for the first, one for the second, and so on.

If you went on to create a "mute sigil"

that would let me turn just one aspect off, I wouldn’t need so many “custom” items or requests. And then an “unmute” sigil as well. It would just put one field on standby mode kind of like how the servitor goes into hibernation. Then we’d really have to keep track of what we’re doing. But a “return to factory settings” sigil could work for those who have trouble remembering what they’ve done.

Asking a lot here. But this could produce massive benefits for many people and cut down on the need for custom requests enormously.

2 Likes

Requesting a tag for Lucid Dreaming and Remembering your dreams.

I just started listening to the audio from Gumroad. I feel like I’m having a moment of being lucidly awake. Hard to explain, but it’s a good thing. I might add this to my daily (during the day) playlist. It’s like we’re always asleep and we need to wake up even while we’re awake. “Maintaining awareness” it says. Yep. It’s good. Being truly awake is like being in touch with the best parts of yourself, the parts of your mind that really know and care what is best for you. I remember the Buddha simply being a name that meant “the one who woke up”.

Just throwing that out there for anyone who might read this, you may want to give it a try. Before bed and even not before bed.

4 Likes

Sapien actually had an lucid dreaming-item in the old shop, but he took it down (It’s actually the first I wanted to buy haha) I guess he will remake it and upload it to teespring soon

4 Likes

Youth Reset/Restore Body and Brain Plasticity

I was thinking of this as an enhancement/support to other fields.

When we’re in our teens/early twenties, our bodies are in “growth mode”. Everything about our bodies is more plastic, especially our nervous system. The endocrine system manufactures hormones to support this, too. The energy body has a sort of cocoon around it that pulls in LOTS of extra energy to support all the plasticity/growth/change/maturation that happens in this period.

It would be great to have a field that put us BACK in growth/plastic mode. That program is right there in our genetics. Seems like we just need to switch it back on and rebuild the auric cocoon that pulls in all that extra energy.

I was thinking this could be a precursor that would help other fields work better. This extra energy is the main reason everything’s easier and faster when you’re younger. SO if you were trying to lose weight, learn a new language, improve your memory, or overcome an illness, this field should greatly boost that. THIS field would establish the energy boost and plasticity that would make OTHER fields work faster.

12 Likes

Greetings Sapien Medicine/Dreamweaver and the whole community,

I’d like to know, if there is one field that leads to more fibroblasts production? It’s my understanding that damaged skin has an uneven production of these leading to compromised function and causing redness, inflammation, huge pores, roughness, lines, etc. Does any field help with those issues?
I’d really appreciate any thought/answer!!! Thank you for your answers!!! Stay safe and healthy everyone!!!

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Hi @Pink_Orange_Red!
Welcome to the Forum.

The closest available audio I know is Anti Aging ++++ on The Sapien Trust.
It restores the cells to the age of 16-18 for both the brain and body.

From the description:
Slowly with each listen, keeps or puts back cellular age to around 16 - 18 and also with hormone and collagen functions.
Extended Explanation
It uses a cellular memory capture, to find out how it was structured when around 16- 18.
Then overlays this information on the cells, so that they grow into this age.
This is finer of the finer details, otherwise it also works on your general body functions with hormone levels and collagen levels.

For restoring Brain Plasticity, the best audio I can think of is Superhuman Genius.

From the description:
"So what this does in the simplest of explanations is create a very charged brain with a lot of growth potential.
(while minimizing any neural problems)
Its Good to use this before a brain related task, like studying, active learning, thinking/imagination.
That’s where active growth will happen. "

I don’t know of any audios that pull in Extra Energy.
@Antonio_P asked if an Energy Collector Field will be added to the store here.

4 Likes

I would like to request something that stops tachycardia or a very fast heart rate. Many people suffer from this condition but mine stated after making a mistake.

When I was a newbie with fields and subs, almost two years ago I listened to a penis enlargement subliminal from from a sub maker that I should haven’t listen to in the first place. While it did partially work, I was left with some terrible side effects that still haunt me to this day. I have LITERALLY tried everything to combat this issue, but that frequency beat and subliminal still lingers in my subconscious and will activate once in a while for whatever reason. It activated again two days ago after months of not showing up. When it does, my body goes to chaos, my heart beat goes to insane levels and I know it is the penis sub because my penis starts growing (bit by bit) again. The potassium frequency 304hz helps me just enough that I can function. I have become an expert in frequencies since then, but I can’t make fields so one for tachycardia would really help a lot of people and myself. Something that can normalize a fast rate to 60-80 bpm within a reasonable period of time.

5 Likes

Hi @torvic!
Welcome to the Forum. Nice request!

1 Like

Hi @torvic!
Welcome to the Forum. Nice request!

Thanks brother! Yeah this is something that I have suffered on and off for almost two years. I now many have this problem to with graves disease and other complications in the body.

1 Like

You could try Vagus Nerve Stimulation & Alpha Brainwave State.
They both might lower the heart rate.

Maybe Heart Strengthening and Repair as well.

1 Like

gpo

Thanks bro for the suggestion. I will try the vagus one. I hope it works for me.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, torvic!

I would love to see something that stops tachycardia, too. My sympathies, I have experienced it as well and it can be very uncomfortable.

For Graves’ Disease, you could also try Endocrine Regeneration. That should help regenerate your thyroid and endocrine system and may help a lot.

You could also try Heart Strengthening and Repair and Stem Cells Targeted to Heart, Liver, Lungs and Pancreas.

Perhaps you could also try Generalized Adult Stem Cell Treatment as the stem cells should go whereever they’re needed.

Edit: Whoops, I see gpo already recommended Heart Strengthening and Repair. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I didn’t know this existed. Wow!! It is unavailable right now. Maybe Sapien will make it available again. This might be better that the telomere field when you think about it.

Thanks uial. I have been using for the last three days the heart Strengthening and repair audio since I know I need it my heart to be as strong as it can be when the pulse rate is over 100 all day long. It goes below 100 when I lay down in bed. These fields are amazing. Some work better than others, but they work!

I use Indium (mineral) that corrects problems with the endocrine system. It is an incredible mineral. I have found the frequency for minerals like gold, platinum, silver, iodine, zinc, selenium, calcium, magnesium and others but have not find the correct frequency for Indium which is critical for anti aging, muscle energy and the endocrine system. The mineral has helped me a lot with the penis sub side effects, but right now I’m going through another episode of nasty side effects and is not pleasant.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear about the side effects, my sympathies and I hope they get better! Indium looks really interesting, thank you for mentioning it! I heard about it before and have wanted to spend some time learning more about it.

Thanks bro. Yeah that one is great, also Ruthenium which corrects our DNA and others minerals. These past two years I have gone through the rabbit hole LOL.

1 Like

It’s currently available through The Sapien Trust, which is the paid subscription membership for the Sapien Medicine Youtube channel. You should be able to access it through the “Join” button on the Youtube channel page if membership is available in your region. More information about it in the video here.

1 Like

Wow, ruthenium looks very interesting as well! Trace minerals seem like a very worthwhile rabbit hole to go down. I’ve meant to spend more time learning about them. Thanks for the great info. :smile:

1 Like

sapien

That appears. I’m in an US territory so that might be the case.

1 Like

Ah, that’s too bad. It may be unavailable in your region, then. Hopefully they will put it onto Patreon or make it available for purchase eventually for everyone who doesn’t have access to The Sapien Trust.

3 Likes