General Discussion

Thank you. I’ll use that

1 Like

While listening to these 5 audios daily for a certain number of weeks and months, since this is the presumed limit, then, one can use a specific Sapien mandala and/or any of the Psychic Cards which are in Sapien’s Instagram account. They also work well and I read Sapien answer a query that the mandalas do not count as one of the 4 or so audios one listens to daily because they work from the external…That’s what I do daily, since I listen to 6 videos plus a mandala and a psychic card. The results are still good.

3 Likes

The limit of 4 audios is there so that results are quicker and to not overwhelm the body.
Sapien has mentioned that each person adapts and grows and as long as one can handle more than 4 audios and not feel overwhelmed, then one may feel free to listen to more than 4 audios.

4 Likes

It’s good to know that, thanks for clarifying.

I have a question about the Field Booster sigil .

Would the Field Booster sigil be effective as a wallpaper on my phone , and would the sigil put out the same amount of energy used as a wallpaper on my phone , or does the item that a person wants to boost specifically have to be placed on a ‘printed’ sigil for it to be effectively boosted ?

3 Likes

Hi, the Subconscious Limits Dissolver on Patreon is the same as the updated version on Youtube, but without the music.

1 Like

My mistake, sorry. I didn’t know they were the same. I will edit the post. For some reason I have been getting better results from the Youtube version. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Edit: Apparently this is the same as the Patreon version with no music, but for some reason I have been getting better results once I began to use the Youtube version.

Maybe I have been getting better results because I sometimes alternated the no music version with the other Patreon version with music, if that one hasn’t been updated.

I couldn’t edit my original post so deleted it and rewrote it:

I had been using the version without music from Patreon like you, and sometimes the Patreon version with the music for variation, and only recently discovered that Sapien had updated the Youtube version.

Once I changed my daily listening regimen to include the Youtube version instead of the mp3 versions from Patreon, it has helped me break through many plateaus I was stalled at in getting the effects I hoped for from some of the other Sapien fields.

Just changing the version I listen to to the updated Youtube version made a huge difference for me, so maybe it will help you too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Try it and let us know!

6 Likes

Hi, yes, you can put the sigil on your phone screen then place the item on the sigil on the screen, say the keyword, and leave it there for the duration. Just make sure that the screen stays on for the duration of the process. This is just as effective as printing the sigil.

5 Likes

Hey. I also have a field with Teespring. I wear a month, there is no effect. There were doubts about the field working (from the description the result should come quickly, but in fact it is NOT), since there are effects from many other things, but not from the field, which is not cheap.

1 Like

I would like to ask if sapien medicine’s fields are more powerful than general subliminals (like hypnodaddy’s)

1 Like

I thought that the version without music on Patreon was its 2.0 equivalent to its YouTube version with music for the energetically programming side. Now that you mention it, I might alternate as well. On the other hand, I think that the image on the video is also energetically programmed. There are videos like that as well. That also may be why you get better results. Do you watch the image as well? Maybe an offline version with the video and its image programmed as well for the next update is a good idea.

Who else has this field on an object? What are your observations about this?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

From what I’ve read, Sapien’s fields produce quicker results than subliminals.
Subliminals can take a few months to give results, with daily listening.
I’m not sure which is more powerful. Perhaps someone knows more about this than I do.

4 Likes

I believe it would also depend on the person listening. Some may have better results
with subliminals, others with fields. Some people are sensitive to energy, in that case they would probably have better results with fields. Having fewer subconscious limits would give you better
results to fields and subliminals.

3 Likes

Absolutely, I am convinced that fields are more effective than subliminals, that’s the reason I switched from subs to fields (or to energy works generally), cause fields are with listening directly imbued or sticked in our energy body system or aura, and it immediately should produce some results. With constantly listening, it produces “pattern” in us and become permanent own system.
Anyway, it’s all energy work and because everything around us is already “Energy”, only with energy works we can change faster and better, my opinion.
If you want to know more about all process, I think you have it all here with title chapter How does an active field work?

4 Likes

I see thanks for the info, I will stop listening to subliminals and see how it goes only with morphic fields.

By the way I would like to ask you does it matter if i use the playlist you mentioned:

Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning
Subconscious Limits Dissolver
Energy Blockage Removal
Love, Gratitude and Appreciation
Gynecomastia v2.0 x5

or Point of No Return playlist.

1 Like

Hi, the Point of No Return playlist is very similar, I think it would be fine to use as well before you use Gynecomastia v2.0.

1 Like

Thanks mate, one last question I probably won’t be able to play the booster routine everyday (most days only 3x Limits Dissolver and 5x Gynecomastia v2.0) so is it okay if i do the booster routine once or twice a week.

Yes that’s ok, but I would suggest you listen to Limits Dissolver at least 1 time per day (2-3 times is better) & listen to Gynecomastia v2.0 at least 2 times per day (4-5 times is better).

1 Like