General Discussion

I also remember that the first time when i used the aura cleanse i fell asleep. Falling asleep while listening to your booster routine wouldn’t be a problem right?

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate your reply. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not sure who specifically the credits go to but I assume it was Sam who updated the https://enlightenedstates.com/ website.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU! and what an amazing transformation :smiley:
The site is so much more responsive and works so much better across any device!

Much love :heart:

6 Likes

Are you sure? I listened to the YouTube version today and I am definitely noticing a difference. The YouTube version was only released in September. Was the YouTube version released around the same time?

@anon6431808 I have Productivity, Wealth, Glory, IPF, and Gambling Luck. But I haven’t been wearing them for about three past 3 weeks per Dreamweaver’s instructions to give myself a break. Can you confirm which version of Subconscious Limits Dissolver is the most updated? Patreon without music or YouTube? I haven’t been seeing results with any of the fields that I bought from Teespring.

1 Like

OK that YouTube version is DEFINITELY doing it for me. I switched to the Patreon version and that was around the time I stopped seeing results, I think. I don’t know which one is more up to date, but I’m sticking with this one.

3 Likes

Same situation with me if we talk about limit dissolver one, I don’t feel so much silent version as I did last one with classical music, I thought it was only me…so I will switch too it again…but guys, version on gumroad is it old one or new one with classical music I mean? Is it updated one or very first version?

1 Like

Where can we get the official Field Booster?

Thank you

2 Likes

Yes, Most of Sapien’s fields I listened to work well for me. Some, like collagen booster works incredibly fast, in just 2 days of listening. I notice results in just a couple of days up to a few weeks. Last year, I listened to the Subconscious Limits Dissolver video twice daily for over four months and it really boosts the results of other videos IMO.

Over a year ago, I also listened to Hypnodaddy’s Travel the World Audio twice daily and in about 11 days, two US-based relatives offered to sponsor me and two family members round trip fares with accomodations, expenses to Singapore and the other one, to the USA. This was unexpected and amazing for me too.

4 Likes

It will still work if you fall asleep while listening, but the effects would not be as strong as listening while awake.

1 Like

You don’t know how happy that makes me to hear… Thank you so much :slight_smile: I have been working nonstop the past few days to revamp the site so this is reassuring. I still have a couple things to fix (registration, login isn’t working currently) and want to give an update on the state of the current fields we have on the store. And yes, all the fields that aren’t there will be returning soon.

I also want to answer a couple of the questions that have been asked throughout the forum when I get the chance, including the ones in here about fields not fully working for some. I love how active the forum is so far and look forward to where this goes. Sapienmed has had a positive community for years and we’re excited to bring it together.

11 Likes

I believe the Limits Dissolver on gumroad is the first version.

2 Likes

It is in the patron account

1 Like

@Sinem Well, we should wait @SammyG to give us correct answer what version is on gumroad? and if possible to explain us which is more powerful version, what are differences, and why for some people silent version is not so strong as the old one…I remember I had better results with old one, maybe it’s all subjective experience idk

1 Like

Actually, I’m not sure. I based my correction on gpo’s post about them being the same, so my apologies again if they are indeed different. :slightly_smiling_face:

After some testing, I definitely feel much stronger results from the YouTube version compared to the Patreon mp3 with no music.

I experimented with playing the no music mp3 version after reading everyone’s posts, and while I do feel stronger effects than the oldest Patreon version with music, one listen of the YouTube version is so far feeling much stronger for me than the effects from looping the no music Patreon mp3 for hours have been.

Edit: Even though it doesn’t feel quite as strong for me, I got some new breakthrough effects from trying the no music version again, especially when I left it looping in the background while playing other Sapien vids today. So perhaps it also helps to vary the transmission medium.

1 Like

That’s great! So glad to hear it’s helping you break through your plateau! :slightly_smiling_face:

Very good point about the image!

I rarely watch the image and usually play the video in the background without being able to see it.

With most listens, I’m only listening to the sound other than seeing the image when pressing play on the video, and listening to it still has a much stronger effect for me than the version without music on Patreon does.

Occasionally I will look at the image, perhaps about 1 in every 20 to 50 listens, and that does seem to boost the effects even further for me. Sometimes the effect from watching the image is actually uncomfortably strong for me.

Of course, everyone’s mileage may vary. :slightly_smiling_face:

Dreamweaver has said in a reply as to why the YouTube versions may or may not work when downloaded that the YouTube versions are programmed differently for transmission via streaming and looking at the image, and he has to recreate each Patreon mp3 to charge it for that listening medium.

So perhaps that has something to do with the variation as well.

What have your observations been? Have you noticed any differences between the three versions when listening?

1 Like

Hi, in the comments on Patreon, under the upload Subconscious Limits Dissolver, NO MUSIC,
Sapien Medicine says that the Patreon version without music is the same as the updated YouTube version.

1 Like

Thank you for the confirmation! Perhaps it is just individual variation in receptivity to different mediums.

1 Like

Something is definitely different for me.

1 Like