General Discussion

Both audios produce the same results and one isn’t better than the other. Although the new one has some extra programming, the silent one is just as effective.

3 Likes

Oke, thanks, fair enough, you convinced me, I already purchased that old one from gumroad too, cause I love that one classical

2 Likes

And yes @anon2456476 . It really is all subjective. Some things work better than others or just don’t work at all. But then, a certain variation can end up working. This is even the same with over the counter or prescription drugs as everyone tends to have varying experiences with them. But with subtle energies, the subjectivity is even more so because subtle energies are affecting you through the thinner layer of reality where thoughts are a lot more concrete. Our thought patterns, limiting beliefs, ext… all tend to have an effect on the way morphic fields affect us. This is why quite often, there is subconscious resistance.

So if the day you decide to begin to listen to an audio, you go in with conflicting thoughts or a certain mood, those thoughts may influence the audio to not produce noticeable results… which might snowball into it not working at all. That being said, the opposite is very true as well. It could still work despite such thoughts which it has for most listeners. So don’t begin to worry about your thoughts while listening.

We have recently been working on finding ways to circumvent subconscious resistance. If you have trouble with an audio, try this. While listening, say ‘I ask my subconscious to engage and accept this energy at this moment I am listening to this.’ It’s small enough of a window that it will pay attention and let it happen, then revert back after. Try this out if you begin to have subconscious resistance.

21 Likes

Hello everyone.
I believe i have insulin resistance. To make sure i do not have insulin resistance i have listened to Sapien Medicine’s type 1 and type 2 treatment. However, i am also curious whether Stem Cell Targeted to Heart, Liver, Lungs and Pancreas would solve insulin resistance by itself. I would like to know everyone’s opinion on this.

1 Like

I am not sure whether it would solve it by itself or not, but my experience has been that it can help solve any problems a lot faster!

It would probably help rejuvenate all of those organs, which could help your health overall even more as time goes on. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s possible the insulin resistance is caused by other issues in the body as well, not just the pancreas.

You might try listening to the Endocrine System Rejuvenation as well, since the endocrine system often affects people with insulin issues, and see whether it helps you.

I have also struggled with insulin resistance problems at times and gotten a lot of benefit for it from these fields: Diabetes Type I and II Treatment and Stem Cell Targeted to Heart, Liver, Lungs and Pancreas and Endocrine System Rejuvenation.

7 Likes

BTW. Just for future reference man, @uial . You have to press reply on my post so i get the notification. If you just press reply on the bottom then you are replying to Dreamweaver’s post and then i might not know that this reply was for me. Thanks for the response.

Thank you so much for your insight and explanation, it was really invaluable to me!

While I haven’t ever experienced not having any noticeable results, I had been experiencing a feeling of significant subconscious resistance and discomfort to many of the fields.

That technique helped me release that with all the fields I listen to, and even meditating this way on the fields which I wear!

(Replacing it with ‘I ask my subconscious to engage and accept this energy at this moment I am wearing this.’ while focusing on the concept of the pendant’s field.)

I’m experiencing so much faster and smoother results today with everything than I ever have with Sapien fields!

I would love to read more of your insight into subconscious resistance, and the layer of reality where thoughts are a lot more concrete, and think many other people would as well. Hearing about this helped me understand my own subconscious blockages a lot better! Perhaps it could be in an article on the website?

It’s great that you have recently been working on finding ways to circumvent subconscious resistance as it affects all of us, for some people very much. Look forward to seeing what creative solutions you and Dreamweaver come up with! They are always a wonder I’m grateful to experience.

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

5 Likes

Thanks, man! That is strange, I had pressed reply to your post, but it didn’t post as a reply to you. Perhaps it’s an issue with the way the website doesn’t process a reply if it is the next post? I have seen that happen on a few other topics.

1 Like

I also listen to type1 and type 2 video for prevention. It uses reverba to allow your muscles to absorb insulin regularly and betatrophin targeted to your pancreas. If you use the Stem Cells video, it uses stem cells for your pancreas (example only) and combining those 2 videos may or may not cancel the results you desire, although I’m not certain of this. IMO, it’s better to use only one of them. I think Sapien knows which is best for you.

3 Likes

Thank you Sam for your profound clarification.
Last night I have listen many times purchased “subconscious limit dissolver” from gumroad and in morning when I woke up, I had so many bad memories, reasons why I something particular in my life didn’t achieve, like I saw clear picture, but besides that there were many regrets, bad memories from past, excuses etc
So maybe, just suggestion for future to make field for removing bad memories, regrets, excuses etc. Anyway, thanks you both for everything you do for all of us.

2 Likes

What are everyone’s thoughts on Sapien Medicine’s Jing audio. For me it has had tremendous benefits.

2 Likes

If bad memories were coming up then that is a good thing. Removing negative things from the self tend to bring them to the surface. Don’t be disocuraged. Accept these thoughts, embrace them and let go. This is essential to the clearing process.

15 Likes

The website is amazingly designed @SammyG. things look beautiful and organised, particularly the quality images - they look beautiful :) great work.

5 Likes

Thanks my good friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For me, it seems to boost energy and virility.

2 Likes

Hello, I hope it is okay to post questions here?

Ill just make it short: I bought the productivity-item which is on its way to me and think about buying the Abundance-Item as well. I work for someone who is all about providing value, meaning if I add value to his business and increase the revenue, he will reward me accordingly. Does the abundance-item help with that? (Bringing abundance to people you work for, who are close to you etc?)

and question number two is related but more about asking for advice which fields to use for stress management, fatigue etc. since it is pretty draining to work on multiple things every day (Maybe the productivity-field is enough for that because I get more done and get more time to relax?)

Thank you very much

The Abundance and Prosperity tag is good for that.

There was previously a wearable field for fatigue/energy on Enlightened States, but I don’t see it anymore and I don’t see one on Teespring. There are audios you can use for that on the YouTube channel: Stress, Schumann Resonance, and maybe even Reiki Healing.

2 Likes

Hi @Jonno,

I don’t have the abundance field yet but ive been listening to the abundance video on Sapien Medicine channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALo_q-gq_6Q
And I must say it works really well in bringing to you opportunities but you of course still need to do the work. So yes I thing the item would help in attracting to you more opportunities were you will be able to bring more value to your business.

There is also a video for stress relief here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ71MSsWxOc
However, maybe you should ponder on the source of the stress? and watch a video for that. Like is it that you are not confident? need to improve your cognition? cleanse your aura ? Resolve the source of the stress and then you wouldn’t need to relieve the stress every time.

Hope that helps and best of luck to you. Oh theres a video for good luck too LOL :smile:

1 Like

Sapien good a video for anything haha.

The stress stems from the many responsibilities I face all at the same time, plus breaking my bad habits, establishing a new life and ofc the energy drain from subliminals I use to helpe me. Thank you very much, this was really helpful!

Kondic Dr posted it in this thread