General Discussion

Tell us more! How? Why do you say that?

5 Likes

Basically how like I said Vibration of Divine Love can replace a lot of other audios. Even audios like ā€œBecome Wholeā€ in my opinion.

2 Likes

Grrr. Iā€™m the one who first told everyone that. :rofl:

Iā€™d like specific testimonials on how it affected you, in that way, to make that a truth for you.

6 Likes

:grin:

5 Likes

Yes I completely see what you mean. I took a break from all the ā€œSeriesā€ audios because of the energy awakening course, but now I slowly want to incorporate them back in. Iā€™m looping the course over and over. Itā€™s such a great foundation.

5 Likes

@_OM will you pm me please, I have a couple of questions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had asked @SammyG this question before, but he said that VoD doesnā€™t cover the Love graviton audio.

7 Likes

Oh ok, I will remember that. The effects of the audio are very interesting in that not only does it help the listener out spiritually, but also collectively.

5 Likes

Yeah, weā€™re blessed, thatā€™s for sure.

3 Likes

I wish I could pm you. I have many questions to ask you for a while. Let me know if you are available.

Same happened to me! I started using the point of no return stack, played the deep aura field & had this intense urge to go lie down

1 Like

Can you pm me?

Wanted to share this with whoever might be interested. A good (imo) translation and reading of the Tao.

edit:
Listen to Hakuinā€™s egg a few times and then listen to this and see if it resonates with you more than usual. There seems to be a bit of the Tao in Hakuinā€™s pill.

4 Likes

Common knowledge but it bears worth repeatingā€¦

It does you no good listening to any one audio 10 times a day only to ā€œforgetā€ about it and decide to listen to it again a week later another 10 times. Consistency and repetition are key.

Between the massive library of audios were so grateful to have at our fingertips and all the great new releases itā€™s easy to get sidetracked and dabble in and out of audios. I know Iā€™m guilty of this at times. Nothing wrong with changing stacks, but every time we substitute a track with something else only then to substitute it again we lose momentum.

In the end weā€™ll only see results from audios listened day in and day out. Building up those energetic patterns and physical pathways.

15 Likes

Pretty much :100: agreed, thatā€™s why I vouch for looping one audio only for a good week or even more till the desirable results are met, I know its hard to keep it at it because of the huge library we have but persistence is a must.

I see many complain saying it doesnt work because of this and that but totally fail to include how long or how many audios have they used when posting their results etcā€¦ many times I mentioned what you are trying to say, but it gets ignored, :man_shrugging:

Now some will disagree and say it works for meā€¦ I dont get overwhealmed so my stack is huge, no problems, this and that but it could be something else but soon the realisation sinks in, thats its not working, not because of the audios but the way in how they get used.

Do you want confidence, than loop the confidence audio for 24/7 (no other audio allowed) minimum 1 week than you guys will be amazed with the quick results, just an example

Take what resonates and discharge what doesnt, no pun/harm done :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Weird random coincidence - my higher self apparently didnā€™t want me to eat eggs :joy:

I listened to the HS connection audio in the morning a couple of times, also meditated to it a bit. When I went to make lunch (fried rice and veggies) I wanted to put in 2 eggs.

The first one I cracked on the counter and droped on the floor o.Oā€™ this has never happened to me before, at least I donā€™t remember it. I sort of just let go of it for whatever reason.
I then cleaned it up and went to crack the other one open at the sink.
My bowl was by the sink. I cracked the egg, congratulated myself on not dropping it, and slowly went to open the eggā€¦ Right into the sink.
That has definitely never happened before.

Seems like I found a bug :joy::joy:

Anyway at this point I was out of eggs so just veggies and rice for me.

2 Likes

Youā€™d be surprised at the amount of nasty stuff that is in eggs due to the processing, at least in America. Theyā€™re not good for you, unless you can get organic & pastured eggs, which can be hard to find & expensive!

1 Like

They were the super expensive ones! Money down the sink haha.
They were a bit old though, as I donā€™t eat a lot of eggs. I bought the pack for baking for someoneā€™s birthday a while back.

I agree that less is more!
However for me, 24/7 is too much. I noticed that I get dopey/detached and way less focused at work if I donā€™t give myself a break.
Thankfully Iā€™ve managed to not make it so apparent in terms of my performance, but I know I could have done three times as much as I did if I was focused. After 2 rounds of the vibes, itā€™s hard to stay focused (for me at least).

So what I am doing now is I listen to something overnight, something else in the morningā€¦ then I take a break and again listen to something again in the evening.

Agree with u 100%. I answer questions on S.M.'s D.S. and E.A. vids (mostly the first 2) on youtube. The reason most ppl dont get results is they dont stay with it. Or they dont read the discription (which to me is being lazy and nuts!). Or they dont follow the instructions (instead of playing it 2-3 times/day as recommended, they play it overnight then bitch about the negative side effects)

5 Likes