Vibration of Creation

Wow, if it’s true that Dale really is from another timeline, now people like Ascension Archangel seem less nutty - but still not mentally stable lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Would the Soul Restoration series make the Etheric Cords audio obsolete? Just curious :smiley:

No. Not technically. Over time? Perhaps.

5 Likes

Can the Soul Restoration, over time, replace Ancient Arts?

I am severely confused by the difference between these two albums/kinds of energies.

I assume Ancient Arts fills you with the energies externally, and Soul Restoration strengthens your innate connection to that source of energies?

6 Likes

Seems you answered your own question…

You know I’m hesitant to answer these questions definitively because inevitably someone comes along and says
“But _OM said that …blah blah blah”
when I’m expecting readers to use discernment for individualized cases.

Of course if I don’t say it definitively, someone else comes along with a “less experienced” opinion but says their opinion definitively and everyone assumes they know best.

----------------------------------------’

So I’ll say this, over time, you’ll realize how you don’t need certain fields when you are using the “big ones” ie Ascension, Vibes Series, Core Series, etc.

These big fields clear/heal/grow so many things that its nearly impossible to track them “individually” and moment to moment.
Only by looking back and using one’s intuition do you see that,
“Yeah, this field helped here and here and here and over there while I was just focusing on these 2 or 3 things at the time”.

23 Likes

Is soul restoration on youtube or is it a paid audio?

paid.

1 Like

Aw okay, some day i’ll get this when i have the money lol

2 Likes

Ancient Arts gathers the energy and imposes on you. Soul Restoration restores your own ability to do so (much of which happens automatically like your autonomic nervous system).

Looping them all seems best to me until you reach super saiyan.

10 Likes

Your dog might become an ascended being before any of us.

tenor

23 Likes

Did you get both?

I use VOC with my water. I leave it playing on top of a a 3 gallon jug of water the whole night and drink it the next day through out the day. I feel like I’m eating without eating food. The water is my food and it fills my soul as well. I feel lighter probably from shedding negativity. Try it out.

10 Likes

Seems like you have a bigger wallet than mine.:wink:

@Zen Vibes transformed your pit into that little kitty dog :laughing:
Not sure your Pit would be happy with that.

3 Likes

I am pretty sure that the quality of the audio devices e. g. headphones plays an important role regarding the effectivenes of the fiels

1 Like

Only for certain subs. They seem irrelevant to morphic fields (yes there’s some crossover).

he broke the speakers

lol jokes.

1 Like

The Vibration series is really an unbelieveable tool for spiritual growth atm i am just blown away it rly is sweet

15 Likes

@_OM
Also inviting anyone who feels up to the task.

I’m familiar with love. Ok, no laughs. But seriously, most of us have a good idea of what Love is and is about. We know how it feels, what it means to give it, receive it. What a life full of love looks like, what a life congruent with love looks like.

Could you describe the energy of Om or Creation in a way that helps us conceptualize it in a similar manner? So it’s less of an esoteric concept and more of something we can have a feel for.

What would it mean to give Creation to someone? Or to receive it from someone? What would a life full of Om feel like and look like?

6 Likes