General Discussion

Sam would love to have a word with you. “in person”
say all your prayers… :grin:

hmalala

3 Likes

Do you guys think as more and more NFTs will come out the older ones will fall in their value(only monetary) on Venly hence becoming cheaper? This is the only way I could get my hands on those NFTs.

1 Like

supply and demand.

it also depends on how much the users value the NFTs, most often they are under sold on Venly because some need the money. I say check here and there to see if someone posted what you wanted at a lower price. Also stay active on the forum to get them at MSRP.

1 Like

While the topic here what is sapien going to do for the NFT tags now their gone. beacuse i know sapien can only make a limited amount of the same NFT but with tags he could make more and more so if u wanted a tag their was no rush.

https://enlightenedstates.com/product/ascension-shortcut-enlightenment/

Why is this removed?

My whole family has covid.

Lets see if the silent corona audio can prevent me from getting it (having it on loop 24/7) :woozy_face:

12 Likes

They can still also benefit from it.

Wish them fast recovery x

9 Likes

Wishing you all speedy recovery. :pray:

9 Likes

wishing everyone a speedy recovery!

some vitamin C emergency packets (1000 mg helped me)

8 Likes

Golden Temple

19 Likes

https://de.spiritualwiki.org/Hawkins/Tables#toc6

In the thread “Vibration of transcendence” I have seen this link provided by _OM.

I wonder how much this forum(the people in it) counterbalances with all the positives people who have a very high vibration :wink:

4 Likes

*scratches Avatar state goal from the list :grin:

4 Likes

In his book The Buddha Pill, co-written with Catherine Wikholm, he describes how mindfulness interventions in the West are often presented as a “quick fix”, while ignoring much of the ethical guidance that was part of the original religious tradition – which may be important for ensuring that the practice brings about the desired changes to people’s behaviour.

Stripping practices from their spiritual and cultural contexts and isolating/generalizing them can be sometimes counter-productive. I don’t fully agree with everything in this piece, but Catherine is a good friend, and an experienced practitioner of meditation, and her book makes some good points.

13 Likes

oh, amritsar

1 Like

Ya

1 Like

Nice video, interesting points were made.

2 Likes

Update: My family is way better now and I still havent caught covid.

I have not practiced social distancing at all, even my family doesnt get how im not infected lol

14 Likes

Glad to hear your good news! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Something I found that on discord @Captain_Nemo and other energy workers could benefit from

I have switched to subliminals to infect myself with a Resident evil fan-virus. Morphic fields aren’t cutting it.