General Discussion

You might try the ivermectin Sapien Medicine made. It might help with some autoimmune disorders too.

5 Likes

Look for omega 3, especially for a formula with a higher level of DHA, as good as you can afford it ( it would be good to test the fatty acids composition of the erythrocytes membranes and check the balance between omega 6 and omega 3; this could give you an idea about the o6/o3 in the bone marrow). It helps a lot with many autoimmune diseases. Same with diatomaceous earth ( food grade) and plasma Quinton.

Give your body the right nutrients, a lot of good water and you’ll be amazed how beautifully SM fields work. I was amazed.

Just an idea about ivm.

Asthma, epilepsy, neurological disorders, antiviral (e.g. HIV, dengue, encephalitis), antibacterial (tuberculosis and Buruli ulcer), anticancer, etc.
https://www.nature.com/articles/ja201711

5 Likes

Omega 3 acids are very, very important; from every membrane of the body to the gut flora, inflammation, coagulation processes to the normal functioning of the brain, lungs, or liver, all these processes depend on the omega 6 to omega 3 ratio.
This is a very interesting study on the o6/o3 ratio showing that you can have higher quantities of o6 and o3 in your body but everything goes ok IF the ratio is respected! You might want to read the part that starts with " n-6/n-3 ratio influences microbe–metabolite interactions".
https://www.nature.com/articles/s42003-019-0521-4

If our gut flora is disturbed we’ll get intolerances and autoimmune diseases.
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00197-z

I am very sorry! You can cure them :pray:; just find the right doctor (or a naturopath) and rebuild the gut flora, your body’s mineral reserves. Step by step you’ll get your health back! :hibiscus:

9 Likes

@ComfortablyNumb , Im gonna share a little something with you that I researched out a bit and finally confirmed by my own experimentation and application and other sources. coming from a place of where I understand you have quite a few things your experiencing and I’ve been there with a lot of those as well. But whomever told you 1000 IU is going to make a dent in your intake did you a disservice.

I myself was also taking a low amount of 1000 IU with little to no change in my system come to find out there are several factors at play anywhere from Gut problems which don’t facilitate absorbency very well of those vitamins in the first place and when we do absorb it normally in healthy individuals its like 60-80% so thats barely what 800 IU your getting? Well I myself take about 40000 IU of vitamin D but along with Vitamin k2 to counter the calcium problems that COULD potentially happen if you take too much… and TOO MUCH being anywhere from 100k-200k IU of vitamin D over a sustained period of time and the toxicity effect is only to do with calcium being absorbed at a higher rate but thats what the k2 vitamin counters.

Anyways not too continue on with a whole novel here but once I raised it to 40000 IU it started making a difference for me, the more deficient you are and other issues you have going on the more you tend to need especially inflammation. anyways I’ll link down below an educational video I learned some of it from among other sources as well.

I hope this helps you understand a little more and help you make some changes and or at least provide some more healing in your journey.

5 Likes

To add to what @Nytor has said, make sure you take your Vitamin D with a meal, preferably a meal that has some component of fat (even if it’s only a drizzle of olive oil on your salad). Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin, so if you take it on an empty stomach with just some water–well, you know what happens when you mix oil and water. You can take your Vitamin D with a glass of full-fat milk.

4 Likes

We’re really derailing this thread which is to discuss the Plasma Protocol fields. If you’d like to continue this conversation, maybe you could ask Sammy to move your medical discussions to a separate thread (maybe in the Ask Advice or General Discussion categories?) where all interested forum friends can notice and participate in your healing.

4 Likes

Anyone know where RisingKundaFest has been/ how they’re doing? Haven’t seen them here in a while

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

A collegue of my mother has a condition that is 'submucosal fibroids '(so a woman).She doesn’t know about fields but she wanted to try something new.
She has an operation scheduled for June,
Any fields that we can give her, maybe a stack of 3-4 fields max and free audio?

1 Like

Hello,

I believe this audio can help her

Also,

Advanced Healing
Plasma Light
Cosmo Volt
Smart Stem Cells

4 Likes

Just reailsed that the gumroad audios are on tee spring now.
I think its beacuse this will create more traffic to the web page beacuse their is more keywords involed.
Not complaing this is good now i dont have to deal with the terrible gumroad app on phone.

1 Like

Which fields would be good to develop better connection between conscious and subconscious mind? Some NFTs have “download knowledge…” thing and I wondered how we can access it?
Fields that I have in mind now are Higher Self Connection and Imaginarium Divine.

1 Like

When using the NFT It’s not really a download thing I experience it’s more of a weak tunnel that I have access too for limited times. If anyone has experienced a download knowledge from the NFTs please do give ur experience I am interested or pm me please

1 Like

IPF, Imaginarium Divine

2 Likes

when we download a field ie from patreon, will it grow from only the time we have it and play it or it also takes into account the amount of people who also download it and play it?

Winter is coming.

3 Likes

I guess so, now that the Summer solstice has passed… :thinking:

2 Likes

Does anyone know if the deities from NFTs are also morphogenetic fields? or programmed energy or something like that?

1 Like

I guess I don’t know exactly what goes into the process. From a range of things that I have read, it seems like the deities, icons, and places— all are what they are, existing on their own (either as distinct entities or thoughtforms)

But if a deity or icon gets affiliated with a NFT project, it seems like there’s a callingcard in the NFT that can link to the deity/icon. It might,then, animate fields or programmed energy in a certain way.

I guess, to explain a bit more, I get the sense the “Form” or Xing— an abstract sense of structure or “concept”, is what can be accessed and used to animate a field/energy.

3 Likes

icons? like a sigil?

1 Like

I had this NFT in mind when I wrote that:

Since it focused on a symbol. But I guess a sigil could be similar/the same.

1 Like