General Discussion

The speech.

1 Like

It’s what I would expect but I guess you read something into it…there were a bit off parts…

1 Like

Last year, the serotonin theory of depression died an inglorious death. Maybe the whole edifice of psychotherapy is in danger of collapse.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.adh5292

1 Like

Far fetched, that pendulum has too many adherents.

2 Likes

We could use a century of positive psychology.

Shamans already had the solution, Jung tried to modernise it. The thought form is now like a giant energy vampire sucking the life out of many.

1 Like

The results of the PTSD treatments: enervation, increased depression, and greater despair. These poor souls need a blessing. Mostly, they need a reconnection to a society that is welcoming, not one that is becoming increasingly atomized.

Disclaimer: Just my opinion. Not medical advice

2 Likes

If I’m constantly using Ojas Field I find having way more social interactions, with people stopping me to have random chats.

Nice

Try Tejas

1 Like

On the shopping list

Does anyone know the song that was used in the nft “The enchanted”?? Shazam can’t find it :(

I’m pretty sure that’s because dream created the music.

How sad would be to go on holiday in a foreign country and instead of experimenting the local gastronomical culture, going to the same 3-4 fast food brands you have at home aswell

2 Likes

I heard it on a radio commercial too.

9 Likes

psychology believes in a high functional, independent and conscious ego and works towards inflating the ego.

this produces huge iatrogenic effects on subjectivity.

it’s crazy but psychology works towards madness.

by reinforcing imaginary relationships and ego identifications creates solid delusions.

Lacan argues that psychology is essentially a tool of “technocratic exploitation”,[5] and that it is dominated by the illusions of wholeness and synthesis, nature and instinct, autonomy and self-consciousness.[6] Psychoanalysis, on the other hand, subverts these illusions cherished by psychology, and in this sense "the Freudian enunciation has nothing to do with psychology.[7] For example the most cherished illusion of psychology is “the unity of the subject”,[8], and psychoanalysis subverts this notion by demonstrating that the subject is irremediably split or “barred”.

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right thread to ask for suggestions. But I wanted to know if there’s a field that will help me attract likeminded friends who will travel with me. I am in a foreign country right now and just wasting away in a flat because I don’t have any friends to go out with. Any help would be appreciated

There is an old mandala “draw likeminded friends”.

I would add attract love from the old energetic alchemy album (this is not only for romance)

Probability alteration and luck field - this always worked for me great especially during travelling! Things fall into place, i always accidentally met great people etc.

Btw check events on meetup.com, internations, facebook etc. If it’s not too small of a place, there will be an event like language exchange or pub crawl or something to meet new ppl

3 Likes

anyone know where the reduce dht isi don’t see it on sapien channel anymore

I pin the serotonin fascination more on psychology and psychiatry than psychotherapy